Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6011

post #90151 of 119364
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post
 

Speaking of MATLAB--help please! Q_Q

I really don't remember crap about matrices and arrays...

How do you use MATLAB to solve an X by X matrix with X unknowns? If anyone can show me with a smaller sized example I'd be really grateful... my upcoming project will need probably along the lines of 40x40 sized matrix and I really don't remember how...

What do you mean by solving a matrix?
you mean a system of linear equations with X unknowns?

post #90152 of 119364
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 

What do you mean by solving a matrix?
you mean a system of linear equations with X unknowns?

Well basically I'll have equations like

23A + 0.132B + 8.34C = 0
0.28C + 19D + 12E = 0
...

...

...

 

same amount of unknown variables as equations. Need MATLAB to solve and find what
A, B, C, D, E,etc... are equal to.

 

(I'll post the actual equations when I get them done by hand... it's gonna be super long tho)

post #90153 of 119364

Won some F1 tickets for Singapore Grand Prix but can't go cause I am in camp...

 

damn my luck...

post #90154 of 119364
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixax555 View Post

Won some F1 tickets for Singapore Grand Prix but can't go cause I am in camp...

damn my luck...

Is there any clause that says you can't sell it to someone else? If not, then it's easy money (maybe).
post #90155 of 119364

so I just got a ATH AD900x :O wonder how it will compare to the DT 880 q.q and I wonder if I should slap my w1000x pads on it 

post #90156 of 119364

GOTTA BREAK MY PRINCIPLE OF NOT VISITING HF JUST FOR THE SAKE OF THIS.

I KNOW I'M SLOW, BUT FCK IT. YOU MUST READ THIS

http://mangafox.me/manga/koe_no_katachi/

post #90157 of 119364
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post
 

GOTTA BREAK MY PRINCIPLE OF NOT VISITING HF JUST FOR THE SAKE OF THIS.

I KNOW I'M SLOW, BUT FCK IT. YOU MUST READ THIS

http://mangafox.me/manga/koe_no_katachi/

 

NEVER I have TO many headphones to reivew today DAMN IT >.> just got a FREE Ath AD900x and CRAP the review has to be EPIC, so that Audio Technica can make some MONEY from it >.> 

post #90158 of 119364
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post

The video title says that he recorded it ONTO the 8track though. You can see that on the 8track he wrote "Recorded on August 6 2013".
But this song is, apparently, a song that Arai Yumi wrote when she was still in middle school or high school when a friend or classmate passed away. So it is an older song no doubt, but this 8track was dubbed only last month.

Great song though, huh? First thing I did after watching the movie is buy this song on iTunes. My first iTunes purchase in fact lol.

We usually just make Matlab solve the answers and then we replot on Excel. Not that Excel makes prettier graphs, just easier to write reports out of em.



Speaking of MATLAB--help please! Q_Q
I really don't remember crap about matrices and arrays...
How do you use MATLAB to solve an X by X matrix with X unknowns? If anyone can show me with a smaller sized example I'd be really grateful... my upcoming project will need probably along the lines of 40x40 sized matrix and I really don't remember how...
Reduced ecehlon matrixes or solving?
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

GOTTA BREAK MY PRINCIPLE OF NOT VISITING HF JUST FOR THE SAKE OF THIS.
I KNOW I'M SLOW, BUT FCK IT. YOU MUST READ THIS
http://mangafox.me/manga/koe_no_katachi/
Ill read it when i get home. Looks interesting
post #90159 of 119364
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post


Reduced ecehlon matrixes or solving?

Solving.

Kinda like make it solve

1A + 2B = 0

3A + 1B = 0

 

solve for A and B.

 

In my case I am looking to find the instantaneous temperature in each wall layer during each hour of the day so yeah... each layer's temperature is a unknown that must be computed.

post #90160 of 119364

So something like this?

http://www.mathworks.com/help/matlab/ref/mldivide.html

 

i.e.

x = [1, 2; 3, 1] \ [0; 0]

 

Sorry, I don't have MATLAB installed on this computer at the moment.

post #90161 of 119364
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post
 

Solving.

Kinda like make it solve

1A + 2B = 0

3A + 1B = 0

 

solve for A and B.

 

In my case I am looking to find the instantaneous temperature in each wall layer during each hour of the day so yeah... each layer's temperature is a unknown that must be computed.

 

Matlab was hiring today, if I saw your message, I could have went to them and asked lol

 

but sorry, I do not

post #90162 of 119364
 
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post
 

NEVER I have TO many headphones to reivew today DAMN IT >.> just got a FREE Ath AD900x and CRAP the review has to be EPIC, so that Audio Technica can make some MONEY from it >.> 

 

So you're going to lie in your review? :confused_face_2:

post #90163 of 119364
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post
 

 

So you're going to lie in your review? :confused_face_2:

 

Uhh NOPE, but when I say epic I mean very detailed. I would never lie -.- shame on you and thankfully the AD A900x sounds pretty damn awesome so it won't b hard to get nice a detailed with it [like my 8 page DT 880 review] 

 
But Lie, cmon deadly that's just MEAN I already have the Headphone and the OK to keep it from them, I have no reason to muddle my reputation by lying. 
post #90164 of 119364
 
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post
 

Uhh NOPE, but when I say epic I mean very detailed. I would never lie -.- shame on you and thankfully the AD A900x sounds pretty damn awesome so it won't b hard to get nice a detailed with it [like my 8 page DT 880 review] 

 
But Lie, cmon deadly that's just MEAN I already have the Headphone and the OK to keep it from them, I have no reason to muddle my reputation by lying. 

 

My bad.

 

I thought you'd make it sound epic, not make an epic review out of it. :p

post #90165 of 119364
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

GOTTA BREAK MY PRINCIPLE OF NOT VISITING HF JUST FOR THE SAKE OF THIS.
I KNOW I'M SLOW, BUT FCK IT. YOU MUST READ THIS
http://mangafox.me/manga/koe_no_katachi/

Bad form for linking to the worst quality manga reading site.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge