Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7

post #91 of 117759
Thread Starter 

No Vocaloid love? The Overclock.net Vocaloid Fanclub! has a handful of songs. You'll just have to search through the pages.

post #92 of 117759
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

No Vocaloid love? The Overclock.net Vocaloid Fanclub! has a handful of songs. You'll just have to search through the pages.


nah, me and vocaloids just don't match. i like human voices :)

 

post #93 of 117759

My favorite vocaloid song, specifically this live version

 

 

 

 

Also, random curiosity's winter preview is out

 

http://randomc.net/2011/12/26/winter-2012-preview/

post #94 of 117759
Thread Starter 


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Dawk20 View Post

My favorite vocaloid song, specifically this live version

 

 

 

 

Also, random curiosity's winter preview is out

 

http://randomc.net/2011/12/26/winter-2012-preview/



Was obsessed with this song when I found out about Vocaloids. I think my most favorite song right now might be Yellow.

post #95 of 117759

which vocaloid sings that one?

 

Still obsessed with that song btw wink_face.gif

post #96 of 117759
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Dawk20 View Post

 

 

 

Also, random curiosity's winter preview is out

 

http://randomc.net/2011/12/26/winter-2012-preview/



Hell yeah nisemonogatari! Everything is not worth my time. :P

post #97 of 117759
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post



Hell yeah nisemonogatari! Everything is not worth my time. :P



Thanks for posting this :)

there are many im gonna try out and watch:      (finally Zero no Tsukaima is back after who knows how many years!)

Amagami SS+  - loved the first one :)

High School DXD  -The plot and fanservice seems to be a good worries forgetter

Senki Zesshou Symphogear - don't know it, but a musical anime :) count me in

Area no Kishi -Maybe.....i would like it if it had some romance

Zero No Tsukaima F- Time to brush up on my knowledge

Aquarian EVOL -Macross and Escaflowne creater? count me in :

Papa no iku- what isnt to like?

 

 

post #98 of 117759

Gonna watch Ano Natsu de Matteru (same director as Anohana) and Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou (cute boys doing cute things). Might watch Thermae Romae, its a neat concept.

post #99 of 117759

I'm a bit confused... Winter 2012? Isn't that like... next year? What's the time period for these seasons?

 

I wish there's another sleeper hit like Madoka this season (IMO it is like a sleeper hit, unless I missed all the hoopla surrounding it :\). That. Show. Is. F***awesome.

 

I can't really take another season to-watch, tbh. I still haven't started on the fall and summer ones! D: Hopefully my 2-week winter break is enough to *ahem* watch the ones I'm interested in, on top of games and Internet.

post #100 of 117759

Winter 2012 as in January 2012.

post #101 of 117759
Quote:
Originally Posted by loremipsum View Post

Winter 2012 as in January 2012.



Right. The anime calender year starts with Winter. Spring and Fall being the big seasons and Winter and Summer the "off" seasons. My favorite is fall usually.

post #102 of 117759

Oh. Never took notice of these things, usually. Hope I don't miss some great songs from some of the shows I won't watch, that would be a shame.

post #103 of 117759

Oh, oh. Anime I will be watching.

 

 

 

Definitely

-----

Amagami SS+ plus

Senki Zesshou Symphogear

Nisemonogatari

Mouretsu Pirates

Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Papa no Iu Koto wo Kikinasai!

 

Maybe

-----

Recorder to Randoseru

Area no Kishi

Zero no Tsukaima F

Aquarion EVOL

Ano Natsu de Matteru

Another

 

Probably not

-----

BRAVE10

Rinne no Lagrange (DAT OP)

Inu x Boku SS

Black★Rock Shooter

 

 

 

Many people keep complaining about the lack of good shows and I'm just not seeing it. There is plenty of good content out there for me. I'm pretty wide in my tastes but even then, I think some people should be able to find something they enjoy. You gotta understand the midrange in order to appreciate the top end, I always say.

post #104 of 117759
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Dawk20 View Post

Oh, oh. Anime I will be watching.

 

 

 

Definitely

-----

Amagami SS+ plus

Senki Zesshou Symphogear

Nisemonogatari

Mouretsu Pirates

Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Papa no Iu Koto wo Kikinasai!

 

Maybe

-----

Recorder to Randoseru

Area no Kishi

Zero no Tsukaima F

Aquarion EVOL

Ano Natsu de Matteru

Another

 

Probably not

-----

BRAVE10

Rinne no Lagrange (DAT OP)

Inu x Boku SS

Black★Rock Shooter

 

 

 

Many people keep complaining about the lack of good shows and I'm just not seeing it. There is plenty of good content out there for me. I'm pretty wide in my tastes but even then, I think some people should be able to find something they enjoy. You gotta understand the midrange in order to appreciate the top end, I always say.



lol i planned to watch that in my break. now I got to listen to the OP... Regarding shows thought; I myself can't tolerate harem, moe, fan service shows anymore. It's like they are gaming my inner primal emotions of sexual lust and something that governs the "kawaiii~~~" emotion. Can't they make story-driven, in-your-face ZOMGWTHHAPPENED shows anymore? Kinda like what madoka is lol. Or be so off the rocker crazy like SZS. Can't stand SoL or school life anime too lately.

 

But there are some gems I liked: S1 K-on! (can't finish watching the EP1 of S2 for some reason), toradora!. Just a few from the top of my head.


Edited by jgray91 - 12/27/11 at 7:43am
post #105 of 117759
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Dawk20 View Post

Oh, oh. Anime I will be watching.

 

 

 

Definitely

-----

Amagami SS+ plus

Senki Zesshou Symphogear

Nisemonogatari

Mouretsu Pirates

Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Papa no Iu Koto wo Kikinasai!

 

Maybe

-----

Recorder to Randoseru

Area no Kishi

Zero no Tsukaima F

Aquarion EVOL

Ano Natsu de Matteru

Another

 

Probably not

-----

BRAVE10

Rinne no Lagrange (DAT OP)

Inu x Boku SS

Black★Rock Shooter

 

 

 

Many people keep complaining about the lack of good shows and I'm just not seeing it. There is plenty of good content out there for me. I'm pretty wide in my tastes but even then, I think some people should be able to find something they enjoy. You gotta understand the midrange in order to appreciate the top end, I always say.


Glad to know we have similar tastes :)

Amagami SS+ is the only oe that is currently proven A rating on the list as the first season had decent sound, but absolutley beautiful scenarios in every ark. :)

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge