Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jlab Epic, Don't blow this off if you like Sony MH1 or MH1C Last post on 11/27/13 at 7:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
I had the opportunity to listen to this at length against some other similar priced gears. After pairing my device, it magically struck me WOW! As I tried a number of music tracks , it...
I managed to try this MDR-Ma900 against others in the same shop. The comfort and ergonomics of this Sony are very good. Initially, I was pleasantly surprised how nice it sounded. But...
I tried this twice with different devices. It sounds pretty good with big bass sounds and probably suit a lot of youngsters today. Many very young people that I know prefer Beats or something...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Cayin for providing me with a review sample of their new flagship N6 DAP which is currently available on Amazon and from other retailers like...
After picking these up from the Sony Store about a year ago, I can say that these are definitely not worth the $350-$400 price tag. Luckily, I picked them up for around $180 and to me, this seems...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5988
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Thank you for that <3 made m chuckle
I wish WINTER would hurry up and get HERE. It's so damn hot in my room I can't review anything [as I turn my noisy fan off to review, but then it get's to HOT] UGH nice look iems though
say what q.q
Listening to this album I told about last time. Z - Mikabe (the one labeled as Post-Avant Jazzcore) I like it, 3 songs in. It's rather dark, atmospherically. Dark and dry, gritty, screechy, with maybe even industrial-ish vibe. Kinda reminds me of Zu/Black Engine, if anyone knows them (most likely not, but whatever). So far the -core is a part of it, but not the usual high-energy one, more like mid-tempo Hardcore.
Edited by Accoun - 9/13/13 at 9:48am
Does that mean I can make a small shack at my place, set it on fire, call them to extinguish it, say I'm unsatisfied and ask them to set it back on fire?
(and sue them if they won't do it)
Lol we are so going out of our ways to create random scenarios here.
Well, the currency here is pretty small, so that still a good amount of cash. I'm planning on getting the Sony XBA-H3s or Fitear F111s while I'm there. Still haven't decided yet.
Awesome. How(or rather, where) are you getting that done?
AWW Man Tom DUDE you got the American Version of the OST xD The japanese one is SO much nicer looking [although ID3 tags are well in Japanese] Still great album enjoy it :D I got the Zelda 25'th as well ^^ I like it which reminds me
TOM do you play Mh3u :O if so we HAVE to quest together bro!
Also very nice b102 but why is she missing one hand :[ (I like hands shame on you for cutting it off)
Also doing my review of the Sound Magic Hp 100... it is very much like the Dt 880... but... wow get's whopped in every category by the 880. Except with rock... it does very nicely with rock! [Something the Dt 880 can't due] Still though for a portable can I REALLY enjoy the Hp 100, it's very much like my Dt 880, just without the refinements [which I can live without on the go]
That's Seashore, it's a noobie image editing software for mac.
I'm not pro enough to use PS or GIMP just yet.....
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Denon AH-D600 FS/FT for open headphone 1 minute ago
- › BTG-Audio 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 3 minutes ago
- › Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Sound Quality 3 minutes ago
- › What are the best BT IEM under 50$? 4 minutes ago
- › Looking for something JUST like superlux 681 evo 4 minutes ago
- › VSonic VSD5 Impressions/Appreciation Thread. VSonic's answer to... 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 5 minutes ago
- › Parrot Zik 2.0, the world's most advanced headphones -... by johnKenneth
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by johnKenneth
- › Xtreme Xplosives On Ear by johnKenneth
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by twister6
- › Sony XBA-4SL by cuiter23
- › Shure SE215 by cuiter23
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by ActiveTechREV
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by d marc0
- › HIFIMAN RE300a(Black) InLine Control Earphone by mark2410
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by mark2410
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3