Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jlab Epic, Don't blow this off if you like Sony MH1 or MH1C Last post on 11/27/13 at 7:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 12/10/14
Some Background: I’m currently 18 years old which as little as that matters to me seems to be interesting to many people in this community. I’ve always liked music... [[SPOILER]] . Prelude:I...
I Ventured to buy those headphones fater a massive discount in pre-christmas sales here in mexico, for $178 USD i consider them to be a great buy The construction of those cans seems to be...
This is gonna be a simple review BASS For a $7 in ear it is actually really good. A little overbearing at times but quite articulate considering the price. MIDS They are not airy and vocals by...
These headphones sound very precise and balanced. You will hear your music as it was recorded, mixed, and mastered which is the approach I prefer to trying to find headphones that try to EQ things...
Whereas I am also an old school hard-core vinyl aficionado, I (luckily) jumped the digital high-res train early enough to nowadays be equipped with the most necessary hard- and software to be able...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5988
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Thank you for that <3 made m chuckle
I wish WINTER would hurry up and get HERE. It's so damn hot in my room I can't review anything [as I turn my noisy fan off to review, but then it get's to HOT] UGH nice look iems though
say what q.q
Listening to this album I told about last time. Z - Mikabe (the one labeled as Post-Avant Jazzcore) I like it, 3 songs in. It's rather dark, atmospherically. Dark and dry, gritty, screechy, with maybe even industrial-ish vibe. Kinda reminds me of Zu/Black Engine, if anyone knows them (most likely not, but whatever). So far the -core is a part of it, but not the usual high-energy one, more like mid-tempo Hardcore.
Edited by Accoun - 9/13/13 at 9:48am
Does that mean I can make a small shack at my place, set it on fire, call them to extinguish it, say I'm unsatisfied and ask them to set it back on fire?
(and sue them if they won't do it)
Lol we are so going out of our ways to create random scenarios here.
Well, the currency here is pretty small, so that still a good amount of cash. I'm planning on getting the Sony XBA-H3s or Fitear F111s while I'm there. Still haven't decided yet.
Awesome. How(or rather, where) are you getting that done?
AWW Man Tom DUDE you got the American Version of the OST xD The japanese one is SO much nicer looking [although ID3 tags are well in Japanese] Still great album enjoy it :D I got the Zelda 25'th as well ^^ I like it which reminds me
TOM do you play Mh3u :O if so we HAVE to quest together bro!
Also very nice b102 but why is she missing one hand :[ (I like hands shame on you for cutting it off)
Also doing my review of the Sound Magic Hp 100... it is very much like the Dt 880... but... wow get's whopped in every category by the 880. Except with rock... it does very nicely with rock! [Something the Dt 880 can't due] Still though for a portable can I REALLY enjoy the Hp 100, it's very much like my Dt 880, just without the refinements [which I can live without on the go]
That's Seashore, it's a noobie image editing software for mac.
I'm not pro enough to use PS or GIMP just yet.....
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › X5 firmware 2.36beta--folder jump, true random shuffle, more custom... 1 minute ago
- › I'm looking for an all around great pair of headphones. 1 minute ago
- › Guitar Preamp+Audio Interface as DAC-AMP? 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Lake People G109 / G103 thread 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 5 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014:... 5 minutes ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 6 minutes ago
- › Heads up! Dick Smith "Premium headphones VT H68" aluminum and... 6 minutes ago
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by Mitchell4500
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by JAMEZTHEBOI
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by musikaladin
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by Galvatron
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Red) by Mitchell4500
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by Mitchell4500
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by dreamwhisper
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by ahunatu
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)