Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 12/13/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
To start off I have to clarify that i am not an "Audiophile", nothing about me is audiophile related except the love of music and headphones. So to start this review i'd like to talk about the...
Since the Gamma y2 is a DIY project I'm not going to comment on the build quality as its dependent on the builder. The Sound The sound of the y2 varies on how it was built. Mine is using...
I just thought I'd write up a review on these headphones. They did a bit getting used to, because the reproduction of sound is so clear and even. Like getting used to a pair of studio monitors...
Its cheap, I got my blue ones for 6 dollars, it sounds good consider, and it is very light weight. I do not know why some people insist this pair is better than 50-100 dollar headphones, it's...
Well, i won't make a long review. Having the iPod Nano V6, SansaClip+, SansaClip Fuse, iAudio 6 and a mix of older Sony's, iPod's etc ... I think the best sounding player to me was the iAudio 6....
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5988post #89806 of 980079/13/13 at 7:25am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #89807 of 980079/13/13 at 7:32ampost #89808 of 980079/13/13 at 8:26ampost #89809 of 980079/13/13 at 8:37ampost #89810 of 980079/13/13 at 8:51ampost #89811 of 980079/13/13 at 8:55am
Thank you for that <3 made m chuckleQuote:
I wish WINTER would hurry up and get HERE. It's so damn hot in my room I can't review anything [as I turn my noisy fan off to review, but then it get's to HOT] UGH nice look iems thoughQuote:
say what q.qpost #89812 of 980079/13/13 at 9:37amQuote:D:
Bully.post #89813 of 980079/13/13 at 9:46am
Listening to this album I told about last time. Z - Mikabe (the one labeled as Post-Avant Jazzcore) I like it, 3 songs in. It's rather dark, atmospherically. Dark and dry, gritty, screechy, with maybe even industrial-ish vibe. Kinda reminds me of Zu/Black Engine, if anyone knows them (most likely not, but whatever). So far the -core is a part of it, but not the usual high-energy one, more like mid-tempo Hardcore.
Edited by Accoun - 9/13/13 at 9:48ampost #89814 of 980079/13/13 at 9:51am
Does that mean I can make a small shack at my place, set it on fire, call them to extinguish it, say I'm unsatisfied and ask them to set it back on fire?
(and sue them if they won't do it)post #89815 of 980079/13/13 at 10:11amQuote:Nah. But if you were burning down an old termite infested shack in your yard, and your neighbours call the fire station on you not knowing what you were actually doing, I suppose they can set it back on fire for you lol. Assuming it can still be lit w/o a long wait.
Lol we are so going out of our ways to create random scenarios here.post #89816 of 980079/13/13 at 10:17ampost #89817 of 980079/13/13 at 10:20ampost #89818 of 980079/13/13 at 10:27am
Well, the currency here is pretty small, so that still a good amount of cash. I'm planning on getting the Sony XBA-H3s or Fitear F111s while I'm there. Still haven't decided yet.Quote:
Awesome. How(or rather, where) are you getting that done?post #89819 of 980079/13/13 at 10:31am
AWW Man Tom DUDE you got the American Version of the OST xD The japanese one is SO much nicer looking [although ID3 tags are well in Japanese] Still great album enjoy it :D I got the Zelda 25'th as well ^^ I like it which reminds me
TOM do you play Mh3u :O if so we HAVE to quest together bro!
Also very nice b102 but why is she missing one hand :[ (I like hands shame on you for cutting it off)
Also doing my review of the Sound Magic Hp 100... it is very much like the Dt 880... but... wow get's whopped in every category by the 880. Except with rock... it does very nicely with rock! [Something the Dt 880 can't due] Still though for a portable can I REALLY enjoy the Hp 100, it's very much like my Dt 880, just without the refinements [which I can live without on the go]post #89820 of 980079/13/13 at 10:32am
That's Seashore, it's a noobie image editing software for mac.
I'm not pro enough to use PS or GIMP just yet.....
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New) 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Yamaha EPH-100 vs Sony XBA H-1? 2 minutes ago
- › Review: ZMF Modified Fostex T50RP. Superb! 3 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 3 minutes ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for some Quality Audiophile Headphones that will also fair... 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO E12DIY Limited Edition Version updated on 6/9, can balance... 5 minutes ago
- › Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphone (White) by DigitalGrounder
- › AMB Laboratories γ2 (Gamma2) by JustinBieber
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by kmaenpaa
- › JVC HAS160B FLATS Lightweight Headband Headphones (Black) by Lokip000
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by Xstream
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by Beethoven Lover
- › Astell&Kern AKR01 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by wolfetan44
- › Heir Audio 5.0 by surge
- › Philips Fidelio S1 by pignolo
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by alflying
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe