Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5988
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Thank you for that <3 made m chuckle
I wish WINTER would hurry up and get HERE. It's so damn hot in my room I can't review anything [as I turn my noisy fan off to review, but then it get's to HOT] UGH nice look iems though
say what q.q
Listening to this album I told about last time. Z - Mikabe (the one labeled as Post-Avant Jazzcore) I like it, 3 songs in. It's rather dark, atmospherically. Dark and dry, gritty, screechy, with maybe even industrial-ish vibe. Kinda reminds me of Zu/Black Engine, if anyone knows them (most likely not, but whatever). So far the -core is a part of it, but not the usual high-energy one, more like mid-tempo Hardcore.
Edited by Accoun - 9/13/13 at 9:48am
Does that mean I can make a small shack at my place, set it on fire, call them to extinguish it, say I'm unsatisfied and ask them to set it back on fire?
(and sue them if they won't do it)
Lol we are so going out of our ways to create random scenarios here.
Well, the currency here is pretty small, so that still a good amount of cash. I'm planning on getting the Sony XBA-H3s or Fitear F111s while I'm there. Still haven't decided yet.
Awesome. How(or rather, where) are you getting that done?
AWW Man Tom DUDE you got the American Version of the OST xD The japanese one is SO much nicer looking [although ID3 tags are well in Japanese] Still great album enjoy it :D I got the Zelda 25'th as well ^^ I like it which reminds me
TOM do you play Mh3u :O if so we HAVE to quest together bro!
Also very nice b102 but why is she missing one hand :[ (I like hands shame on you for cutting it off)
Also doing my review of the Sound Magic Hp 100... it is very much like the Dt 880... but... wow get's whopped in every category by the 880. Except with rock... it does very nicely with rock! [Something the Dt 880 can't due] Still though for a portable can I REALLY enjoy the Hp 100, it's very much like my Dt 880, just without the refinements [which I can live without on the go]
That's Seashore, it's a noobie image editing software for mac.
I'm not pro enough to use PS or GIMP just yet.....
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 40 seconds ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 52 seconds ago
- › 6SN7 Tube Addicts 3 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 3 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 5 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 5 minutes ago
- › Schematics Darkvoice 336se - non working unit 5 minutes ago
- › Just arrived! Pioneer Monitor 10 (with pictures) 6 minutes ago
- › Shure 846 vs. JH Roxanne's 7 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker... by NightFlight
- › Emotiva Stealth Eight by Audiobahn808
- › AKG K7XX by Change is Good
- › Symphonized Wraith Premium Genuine Wood Headphones by cmdrmcgarrett
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by Dogmatrix
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by D-TECH
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3