Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I first reviewed the original Brainwavz R3 back in December 2013, and unfortunately...
Not too much to say here other than that these headphones are stellar! I mostly listen to my vinyl collection with these bad boys and it's an absolute joy. I purchased an external amp to power them...
Man are these awesome , they're cheap..but as all Beyers they sound fu**** awesome , these are clean , fun and dynamic , they sound excellent Let me preface this by telling this...
This is actually the first "over-head" headphone i ever bought, but compared to my philips and LG tone+ this one is a lot more for 70$, i mainly use it on my gaming rig with sound card...
Ok we'll these were my first over ear headphones I fell in love with and there's plenty of reasons for that, I'll talk about the durability, comfort level and mind blowing bass first -...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5988
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Thank you for that <3 made m chuckle
I wish WINTER would hurry up and get HERE. It's so damn hot in my room I can't review anything [as I turn my noisy fan off to review, but then it get's to HOT] UGH nice look iems though
say what q.q
Listening to this album I told about last time. Z - Mikabe (the one labeled as Post-Avant Jazzcore) I like it, 3 songs in. It's rather dark, atmospherically. Dark and dry, gritty, screechy, with maybe even industrial-ish vibe. Kinda reminds me of Zu/Black Engine, if anyone knows them (most likely not, but whatever). So far the -core is a part of it, but not the usual high-energy one, more like mid-tempo Hardcore.
Edited by Accoun - 9/13/13 at 9:48am
Does that mean I can make a small shack at my place, set it on fire, call them to extinguish it, say I'm unsatisfied and ask them to set it back on fire?
(and sue them if they won't do it)
Lol we are so going out of our ways to create random scenarios here.
Well, the currency here is pretty small, so that still a good amount of cash. I'm planning on getting the Sony XBA-H3s or Fitear F111s while I'm there. Still haven't decided yet.
Awesome. How(or rather, where) are you getting that done?
AWW Man Tom DUDE you got the American Version of the OST xD The japanese one is SO much nicer looking [although ID3 tags are well in Japanese] Still great album enjoy it :D I got the Zelda 25'th as well ^^ I like it which reminds me
TOM do you play Mh3u :O if so we HAVE to quest together bro!
Also very nice b102 but why is she missing one hand :[ (I like hands shame on you for cutting it off)
Also doing my review of the Sound Magic Hp 100... it is very much like the Dt 880... but... wow get's whopped in every category by the 880. Except with rock... it does very nicely with rock! [Something the Dt 880 can't due] Still though for a portable can I REALLY enjoy the Hp 100, it's very much like my Dt 880, just without the refinements [which I can live without on the go]
That's Seashore, it's a noobie image editing software for mac.
I'm not pro enough to use PS or GIMP just yet.....
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Band Name Game II 48 seconds ago
- › New headphone amplifier from Bryston 59 seconds ago
- › Light Harmonic GEEK 2 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 2 minutes ago
- › Trying to find the perfect over-ear headphones to invest in 6 minutes ago
- › Cheapest Amp to Drive HD600 6 minutes ago
- › Geek Out 1000 USB Dac and Headphone Amp 7 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 7 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 7 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Brooko
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by WavyGravy1
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 710 Trendline Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black) by Kordz
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)