Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5944

post #89146 of 151600

... watching Initial D stage 5... and Takumi's new GF still looks like Natski... -.- 

post #89147 of 151600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post
 


Or a yuri coupling. Guess we see things differently.

Seems so :D
Fixed my post slightly.

post #89148 of 151600
I consistently get hungry 20-60 minutes after a meal (in particular larger meals). It's kinda annoying, and I truly wonder if it's a known ailment.
post #89149 of 151600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

I consistently get hungry 20-60 minutes after a meal (in particular larger meals). It's kinda annoying, and I truly wonder if it's a known ailment.

 

yes it's called living... I think your doctor has a pill for that ailment, but I have this blunt object if'd you like something cheaper and simple'r 

post #89150 of 151600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

I consistently get hungry 20-60 minutes after a meal (in particular larger meals). It's kinda annoying, and I truly wonder if it's a known ailment.

That is indeed a known ailment. Has something to do with your blood sugar level dropping for no reason. Nothing  dangerous, only annoying.

post #89151 of 151600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

I consistently get hungry 20-60 minutes after a meal (in particular larger meals). It's kinda annoying, and I truly wonder if it's a known ailment.

Do u exercise regularly?
AOT 22 Spoilers (Click to show)

^Is she crying because she saw death in the eyes... green eyes to be specific?

I would have loved if they showed how he placed the strings to pull off those insane maneuvers cuz DAYUM! And he took that leg injury like a champ.

Also, something tells me Mikasa would have been fine....

Edited by UnityIsPower - 9/8/13 at 11:24am
post #89152 of 151600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

That is indeed a known ailment. Has something to do with your blood sugar level dropping for no reason. Nothing  dangerous, only annoying.

 

:[ my post was funnier. And I get hungry about every 120 minuete's and thats because I eat small meals and so as I'm working I burn off them calories rather quick, hence prompting me to get hungry about every 2 hours 

post #89153 of 151600
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnityIsPower View Post


Do u exercise regularly? AOT 22 Spoilers (Click to show)

^Is she crying because she saw death in the eyes... green eyes to be specific?

I would have loved if they showed how he placed the strings to pull off those insane maneuvers cuz DAYUM! And he took that leg injury like a champ.

 

Also a good point [still u guys are no fun]

 

lastly, what the heck are you all watching 

post #89154 of 151600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post

Also a good point [still u guys are no fun]

lastly, what the heck are you all watching 

A philosophy course on the humanities... care to join biggrin.gif
post #89155 of 151600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

That is indeed a known ailment. Has something to do with your blood sugar level dropping for no reason. Nothing  dangerous, only annoying.

I see.
It slowly got worse over the past year to the point where I'm typically more hungry shortly after a meal than right before it. It makes it difficult to refrain from snacking as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnityIsPower View Post

Do u exercise regularly?

I bike about 20km per day, so that should be a sufficient amount of exercise. But it's not a huge amount either, just a basic amount.
post #89156 of 151600
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnityIsPower View Post


A philosophy course on the humanities... care to join biggrin.gif

 

Indeed I do, speaking of which what's the name of this Course? So I can download it also

 

the New Binaurual Chesky album is very cool, not to mention it just SIMPLIFIED my Headphone Review tracks, by one woot, I get the sound stage of Binaural and the lovely mids of the Trumpet! 

post #89157 of 151600
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnityIsPower View Post
  AOT 22 Spoilers (Click to show)

^Is she crying because she saw death in the eyes... green eyes to be specific?

I would have loved if they showed how he placed the strings to pull off those insane maneuvers cuz DAYUM! And he took that leg injury like a champ.

Also, something tells me Mikasa would have been fine....
Warning: SnK (Click to show)
She's crying because she failed her mission, which is kind of a big deal for her.

 
post #89158 of 151600
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post
 

Sorry bowei, but it's pretty much true. T_T

lol

post #89159 of 151600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post

Warning: SnK (Click to show)
She's crying because she failed her mission, which is kind of a big deal for her.


 

No,
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
She's crying because she has some deep feelings for Eren.
post #89160 of 151600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


No, Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
She's crying because she has some deep feelings for Eren.



No,
 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
She's crying because she stepped on a Lego brick. Not a single living being can bear this pain.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge