Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5943

post #89131 of 111099
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post
 

 

Nope, we get shaped.

 

Check out their new plans here, they don't auto-upgrade you because they're sneaky bastards, so you might be able to get a bigger limit for the same money.

 

And Unlimited Homephone? If it is looks like we are upgrading........ 

post #89132 of 111099
Originally Posted by veyrongatti View Post
 

And Unlimited Homephone? If it is looks like we are upgrading........ 

 

Yeah, it should be unlimited for home/mobile calls within Australia, but I haven't used it myself because our home line is faulty.

post #89133 of 111099
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post
 

 

Yeah, it should be unlimited for home/mobile calls within Australia, but I haven't used it myself because our home line is faulty.

 

:beerchug:

post #89134 of 111099
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 

LOL dont you have your own room?

Nope, shared room

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post
 

 

If people are playing poker, you join them. :p

 

 

It's etiquette! 
post #89135 of 111099
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post


Noooo, I forgot about you, and didn't look around! Were you there until the end of the meet?
Mochiron desu. BECAUSE IT'S WITHIN REACH!

 

Nope, and I was late orz.. reach there about 2:30pm, and leave about 5 something.

 

Btw I was the guy you handed the 009 to :D

 

Downloaded Kuusou Rumba after backed home, somehow I just don't have much songs from Zetsubou Sensei in my playlist hmm...


Edited by kn19h7 - 9/7/13 at 10:31pm
post #89136 of 111099
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post

Tokyo got selected to host 2020 summer olympics.
Now hoping that Miku gets the honor for the opening live session.

Actually I was hoping for Istanbul lol

post #89137 of 111099
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post
 

 

Nope, we get shaped.

 

Check out their new plans here, they don't auto-upgrade you because they're sneaky bastards, so you might be able to get a bigger limit for the same money.

Guess Singaporeans have to feel fortunate after looking at these plans

post #89138 of 111099
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixax555 View Post

Actually I was hoping for Istanbul lol
I don't care which city gets to host it.
Though maybe now Tokyo has a proper reason to renovate some older infrastructures.

And now I know summer 2020 is definitely blacklisted for any potential travel plans to Japan. I hate it when theres too much tourists... Already that there are plenty yearlong xD
post #89139 of 111099
I don't even know how to play poker. XD
post #89140 of 111099
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

I don't even know how to play poker. XD

 

Learn!!! 

 

I'm going to run for Vice President of Technology of Innovate at Virginia Tech!!! :D VOTE FOR BOWEI! 

post #89141 of 111099
Hmm first impressions of LG Quadbeat on road...

Performance of this IEM is very good so far
post #89142 of 111099
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post

Tokyo got selected to host 2020 summer olympics.
Now hoping that Miku gets the honor for the opening live session.

LOL, that would be glorious. Especially if one of Livetune's songs got picked. They all sound the same so it doesn't even matter which one gets picked XD

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Mechy you need to come to this next year



Paro robotttt!!! Squiiii, sooo cuuute!!





Ha, bought tickets online for $5 less. tongue.gif


Pretty kabuki guys will be pretty too. XD

Nice nice. Will have to do that if I'm up there this time next year...

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Nice!!!
Are vintage orthos really where it's at after hearing those though?

Mochiron desu. BECAUSE IT'S WITHIN REACH!

Haha, fair enough. Which orthos did you try that you liked?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

I don't even know how to play poker. XD

I'll bring the cards and chips when I come up then.


Heh, had a very interesting day today... Drove to two different towns today that are pretty much the only other population centers in my area within a hundred kilometers or so... 

There was also a car show today in our town. While I saw chase driving back to our town, he sent me this picture from his brother, who was at the car show:

Can't personally verify the image but that car is definitely one of Chase's relative's cars.

post #89143 of 111099
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

I don't even know how to play poker. XD

Me neither.... :(

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

I'm going to run for Vice President of Technology of Innovate at Virginia Tech!!! :D VOTE FOR BOWEI! 

Run bowei RUN! :p

 

That title doesn't even make sense!

I'm gonna guess you're trying say "Vice President of the Technology and Innovation Society / Club at VT".

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Heh, had a very interesting day today... Drove to two different towns today that are pretty much the only other population centers in my area within a hundred kilometers or so... 

There was also a car show today in our town. While I saw chase driving back to our town, he sent me this picture from his brother, who was at the car show:

Can't personally verify the image but that car is definitely one of Chase's relative's cars.

 

Gaijin cosplay..... oh_god_why.jpg

post #89144 of 111099
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

LOL, that would be glorious. Especially if one of Livetune's songs got picked. They all sound the same so it doesn't even matter which one gets picked XD

 

Nice nice. Will have to do that if I'm up there this time next year...

 

Haha, fair enough. Which orthos did you try that you liked?

 

I'll bring the cards and chips when I come up then.


Heh, had a very interesting day today... Drove to two different towns today that are pretty much the only other population centers in my area within a hundred kilometers or so... 

There was also a car show today in our town. While I saw chase driving back to our town, he sent me this picture from his brother, who was at the car show:

Can't personally verify the image but that car is definitely one of Chase's relative's cars.

 

... he's talking about Cars, yet I can't seem to look away from what I think are 4 cross dressers 

post #89145 of 111099
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 

Me neither.... :(

 

Run bowei RUN! :p

 

That title doesn't even make sense!

I'm gonna guess you're trying say "Vice President of the Technology and Innovation Society / Club at VT".

 

 

Gaijin cosplay..... oh_god_why.jpg

 

It does make sense

 

It is literally

 

VP of Technology at Innovate at VT.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge