Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5934

post #88996 of 149512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post
 

Have I mentioned I hate Viruses... 

Stop downloading pronz misha.

post #88997 of 149512

Xperia A == Xperia ZR I think. 

 

I want one with Miku on the back wearing thigh highs for wordplay value. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post


I loved Kokoro Connect! One of my favorite animu! (Only seen around 10 though. :/)
 

Meh. I loved the concept and still liked it overall, but it could have been much better executed. 

post #88998 of 149512
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkAwesome View Post

Xperia A == Xperia ZR I think. 

Not quite. The ZR has a 720p 4.55" screen, while the A has a 5" 1080p.
post #88999 of 149512
Boris, mine linking to your site for the general overview of P-H? Need it for the Singapore meet.
post #89000 of 149512
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post


My old computer tech teacher said he had a student from Taiwan, and his joke was that there was only 1 legal copy of windows in Taiwan that everyone copied from. XD

The joke is that it's probably not a joke...!

No seriously, I'd believe that (if not including genuine Windows installed from the manufacturer counting).

I told you guys how freakin hard it was to look for CD shops right?

And how all the CD shops I visited 3 years ago were GONE AND CLOSED.

The piracy is strong with that one =_=

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post
 

 

 

http://www.sonymobile.co.jp/xperia/docomo/miku/

 

So much want...

So much want here too Dx

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 

Yeah... been wanting this for a while.....

(but then I could just get custom phone cases made in china :p )

*face palm*

Knowing myself I always put covers to phones. WHICH MAKES MIKU PHONE POINTLESS. Unless there's still custom theme/UI.

Which I guess if it's Android it's kinda useless too?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post


Same here. It looks amazing designwise, Xperia A is a Japan only model iinm.

Which means you'll also be able to find it in HK.

Such is HK.

Really wanna go visit and shop there one day.

post #89001 of 149512
Of course the subway ad isn't real. It's from the Onion.
post #89002 of 149512
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 

lol yeah, back in highschool I always wish I could analyze anime for HW instead.... now I could :p

 

NNot sure, probably not.

 

Awesome, he's like the playful type :D

 

Yeah... been wanting this for a while.....

(but then I could just get custom phone cases made in china :p )

 

Heck, I wish I could just take courses in my major program.

but no.... I have compulsory crap like social science and physical education to take...

Not only are they boring, they also effs up my GPA (which would otherwise be perfect).

 

yum yum~

 

Yeah...watching and analyzing anime is awesome

 

So yeah, do you have to watch select episodes or whole series?

post #89003 of 149512
post #89004 of 149512
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post

Which means you'll also be able to find it in HK.
Such is HK.
Really wanna go visit and shop there one day.
Normally I'd say yes, but seeing as it's a docomo LE exclusive, I'm not sure.
I take trips there once a year. Yeah, plenty to see and buy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post

http://www.kotaku.com.au/2013/09/one-of-the-best-rpgs-on-psp-gets-a-sequel-and-a-pc-port/

Finally! Though 2014 is a damn big release window. rolleyes.gif

Chapter one comes out in Winter so that's pretty soon.


Just finished the new Index Movie.... Meh, the end ruined it for me. All the build-up for.......... Nothing.
Edited by Exesteils - 9/6/13 at 8:10pm
post #89005 of 149512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post


Not quite. The ZR has a 720p 4.55" screen, while the A has a 5" 1080p.
Quote:

 

●OS:Android™●OS:Android™ 4.2 ●サイズ(高さ×幅×厚さ):約131×67×10.5mm ●質量:約141g ●ディスプレイ:約4.6インチ(720×1,280)、HD ●バッテリー容量:2,300mAh ●CPU:1.5GHzクアッドコア ●カメラ画素数:有効画素数約1,310万画素 ●内蔵メモリ:RAM2GB、ROM32GB ●Wi-Fi:IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n ●Xi通信速度(※3):受信時最大100Mbps、送信時最大37.5Mbps(北海道・東北・信越・北陸・中国・四国・沖縄の一部に限る) ●防水:IPX5/8 、防塵:IP5X ●おサイフケータイ:NFC(FeliCa搭載) ●赤外線通信 ●ワンセグ ●WORLD WING クラス4 ●Wi-Fiテザリング ●NOTTV

Display: Approximately 4.6 inch (720x1280), HD

 

Seems like it has more onboard memory than the ZR though. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post
 

The joke is that it's probably not a joke...!

No seriously, I'd believe that (if not including genuine Windows installed from the manufacturer counting).

I told you guys how freakin hard it was to look for CD shops right?

And how all the CD shops I visited 3 years ago were GONE AND CLOSED.

The piracy is strong with that one =_=

No man. They have real Windows on a lot of machines... that are being sold to the US. 

post #89006 of 149512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post


Normally I'd say yes, but seeing as it's a docomo LE exclusive, I'm not sure.
I take trips there once a year. Yeah, plenty to see and buy.
 

 

They somehow always seem to sneak a few in their market somehow. Thats why I call it a black market lol.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post
 

http://www.kotaku.com.au/2013/09/one-of-the-best-rpgs-on-psp-gets-a-sequel-and-a-pc-port/

 

Finally! Though 2014 is a damn big release window. :rolleyes:

Man they're only like 5 games late xD

post #89007 of 149512

On a more serious note I'm genuinely sad that I find SC so hard and after so many years of hiatus it's hard to continue off where I was :S

 

Meanwhile I finished Zero, almost done Ao, and am getting Sen this month.

post #89008 of 149512
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post

On a more serious note I'm genuinely sad that I find SC so hard and after so many years of hiatus it's hard to continue off where I was :S

Meanwhile I finished Zero, almost done Ao, and am getting Sen this month.

I know you're speaking in English, but that made no sense to me.
post #89009 of 149512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post


I know you're speaking in English, but that made no sense to me.

Probably you're just not familiar with Legend of Heroes titles.

post #89010 of 149512
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post

Probably you're just not familiar with Legend of Heroes titles.

Ah, so they're game titles. Got it.

I take it SC = Second Chapter, and the rest to the "Kiseki" series?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge