Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5908

post #88606 of 149564
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

tumblr_msht7pV69e1qjmp91o1_500.jpg

Nice Madoka :D!

post #88607 of 149564
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

tumblr_msht7pV69e1qjmp91o1_500.jpg

+1, I'd buy that planner!

 

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

Vocaloid based?!
Ewwww. Okay, I don't think I will like the OST.

What show are we talking about?

Quote:

Originally Posted by miceblue View Post


^ this

^x2, not a fan of vocaloid in general. 

post #88608 of 149564
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

tumblr_msht7pV69e1qjmp91o1_500.jpg

10/10

Are the Madoka movies that much different from the main series?
Do you people think it's necessary to watch them to understand the new one?

Oh and does anyone here know a way to "cut" long tracks into pieces?
Like cut out seperate tracks from a long mix?

post #88609 of 149564
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Oooh that'll look cool!

Nope, it's sunny here. Supposedly it's going to rain pretty hard later today.
There was a lot of rain and thunder last night though.

lolololololololololololololol
http://www.head-fi.org/products/shure-srh-440-professional-studio-headphones-black/reviews/9558

that's a response review for this one:
http://www.head-fi.org/products/shure-srh-440-professional-studio-headphones-black/reviews/9557

LOL that is hilarious
post #88610 of 149564
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post


I'm thinking it won't be too hard, just set the ISO super low and use a long exposure time! biggrin.gif

It's not even night in Washington right now, isn't it? Well you wont be able to turn the exposure up thaat high. Not as long as your camera supports ISO 30 or so :D
Prepare to take a loooooooot of shots.
I expect great things from you!

Lol nope, it's not dark outside at all right now. It's also not storming now either.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post


Wait, you mean BRS wasn't successful? tongue.gif
Lol
I can't install rockbox. If I do, I'll lose compatibility with my car stereo, where my iPod currently sees about 95% of its use.

Lol. Man just remembering it makes me cringe.

LOL, gotta agree with you there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

tumblr_msht7pV69e1qjmp91o1_500.jpg

Wow, that must have been a REALLY long and boring lecture! O.o

post #88611 of 149564
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

tumblr_msht7pV69e1qjmp91o1_500.jpg

at first i thought this was symphogear. Then i saw it was Homerun and Madoka. But then I remember that Yuuki Aoi is the Va of Madoka and Hibiki from SymphogeaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY THE HELL IS COMMIE TAKING SO LONG THERES STUF HAPPENING THAT THEM JAPANESE PPL ALREADY SPOILING ON TWITTER! AND ITS ALREADYEPISODE10GODDAMIT!!
post #88612 of 149564
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

tumblr_msht7pV69e1qjmp91o1_500.jpg

 

Holy crap! did you draw that? :eek:

 


Late to class for the first time in my life..... even though punctuality is one of my key values.
Hate myself now.....
 

post #88613 of 149564
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

 


Late to class for the first time in my life..... even though punctuality is one of my key values.
Hate myself now.....

 

Oh well, it's an electronics course anyway. Nothing I need to know.

I'm being taught P=IV and that stuff I learned in in highschool lol

 

Find it really funny how the prof pronounces "joule" as "joe", "source" as "sauce", "coulomb" as "column" etc :p


Edited by akiroz - 9/3/13 at 7:01pm
post #88614 of 149564
I have found that Vocaloid covers, in general, have crap recordings. Don't think I've had any 192k songs in my library since my TF10 days, that that was 5 years ago.
post #88615 of 149564

I have found that Vocaloid songs, in general, are crap.

post #88616 of 149564
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

I have found that Vocaloid songs, in general, are crap.

But there are a few gems that are good, covers that is, Guriri, Noir, and Sunflower(I can't type Chinese on this phone) are my current favs. But even those then to get 256k or 192k recordings. Niconico, Y U NO FLAC schiit!?
Edited by Exesteils - 9/3/13 at 7:50pm
post #88617 of 149564
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

I have found that Vocaloid songs, in general, are crap.

But there are a few gems that are good. But even those then to get 256k or 192k recordings. Niconico, Y U NO FLAC schiit!?

Yup, agreed.

post #88618 of 149564

Waah... updated Head-Fi means I can't press a bunch of multi quote and just go in the full page editor to get my quotes...

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post


at first i thought this was symphogear. Then i saw it was Homerun and Madoka.

Nice nickname....

...

...

xD

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post


But there are a few gems that are good, covers that is, Guriri, Noir, and Sunflower(I can't type Chinese on this phone) are my current favs. But even those then to get 256k or 192k recordings. Niconico, Y U NO FLAC schiit!?

Let me help ya there. The reading of that name (sunflower literally), is "Himawari". 向日葵
And I have no freakin clue how those 向日葵 kanji came to be "himawari"... there seems to be no direct relation and any fragmentation of those three kanji combination will result in completely different readings.

post #88619 of 149564
Finally got to ironing this down so finally time to post picture.



Nekomimi!
post #88620 of 149564
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post

Waah... updated Head-Fi means I can't press a bunch of multi quote and just go in the full page editor to get my quotes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

at first i thought this was symphogear. Then i saw it was Homerun and Madoka.
Nice nickname....
...
...
xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post

But there are a few gems that are good, covers that is, Guriri, Noir, and Sunflower(I can't type Chinese on this phone) are my current favs. But even those then to get 256k or 192k recordings. Niconico, Y U NO FLAC schiit!?
Let me help ya there. The reading of that name (sunflower literally), is "Himawari". 向日葵

And I have no freakin clue how those 向日葵 kanji came to be "himawari"... there seems to be no direct relation and any fragmentation of those three kanji combination will result in completely different readings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post

Finally got to ironing this down so finally time to post picture.



Nekomimi!

Yes, I still do get the full page editor when I multiquote.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge