- 10,741 Posts. Joined 2/2011
- Location: Audio Club - UW Seattle
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5869
Gear mentioned in this thread:
You sir, lol.
What you guys think of RWBY so far?
I really loved the old overheating mechanic on the guns. Sad face to see it replaced with clips later on...
There's a few overheat based guns in ME3. :)
Nop. You could pseudo-mod them in with some difficulty, but it wasn't the same. :(
Hello dear friend (^_^)/
You removed beloved Miria😱
Who do we have in her place now?
How do you find the humor in RWBY?
I had to look up what ME3 was. -.-
My favourite games are H:CE, PS, TLoZ:OoT, and ToS because they were revolutionary games at the time.
And now it's sunny again with no rain. :(
Edited by miceblue - 8/29/13 at 12:56pm
I lovez the rain! The sound is so calming and the feeling of the world being cleansed to start anew is quite marvelous. I love the feeling of the water during a shower also but then your skin has to ruin it by getting all wrinkly :/ Why not let me take 3h shower skin, what up with that?
I'm going to have to look up your favs. -.-
Woah, have you guys watched this before?
Looks like Monster Hunter. XD
Nice CGI, but I want to see some actual footage.
This looks nice on the DS.
I still need to level up my characters to beat the secret final boss.
Likewise for this, which I have yet to play on the DS. 2D 4 lyfe!
+1 for most epic Final Fantasy soundtrack in my opinion. FF6 wins for story and gameplay though. Cecil's transformation was a cool twist in this game's story.
Here, have some actual footage ;)
I played a lot of MH3 so MH4 is a must-buy.
I never really liked the gameplay for MH. I think I would get really bored of the hack-n-slash. It's rather boring for me to watch gameplay videos. >.>
The customisation options and upgrade system are really neat though!
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 43 seconds ago
- › Wow! Sennheiser HD 540 Reference are so good. 52 seconds ago
- › Looking for gaming headphones--is the HE-400 overkill? 1 minute ago
- › PS4 vs XBOX ONE (What would you buy and why? No fanboy like... 2 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 2 minutes ago
- › Need recommendation for small DAC and AMP all in one less than a... 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 3 minutes ago
- › HD600 and DT880/600 Amp 4 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)