- 9,385 Posts. Joined 2/2011
- Location: Audio Club - UW Seattle
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
I bought a pair of HM5s about 6 months ago. They give you absolutely great sound for under $150 but I ran into a big problem. Both sides where the slider connects to the headphones started to...
First a bit of background on my experiences with headphone amps. I have tried the Fiio E17, Objective 2, the 2.3W amp built into my laptop, my Yamaha receiver's headphone out and a cheap $40...
I bought these cans 2 years ago and sold them to get the ATH-M50, which then lead me into the audio world. Overall these are good portable headphones with great build quality. The sound, however,...
The Sennheiser Momentum On Ear is bursting with goodness. Nice looks, sound, and great value to go with it. Now, Let's go straight into it! These look so phenomenal, with all that alcantara...
The Sennheiser PX 360 headphones look good, and are very comfortable, at least to me, but the earcups fit just nicely over my ears. Any smaller and I would not be able to fit these over my ears....
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5869post #88021 of 1108478/29/13 at 11:59amYay it's raining much harder now. Time to go outside.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #88022 of 1108478/29/13 at 12:21pmpost #88023 of 1108478/29/13 at 12:21pmpost #88024 of 1108478/29/13 at 12:32pmQuote:
You sir, lol.
What you guys think of RWBY so far?post #88025 of 1108478/29/13 at 12:34pmQuote:
I really loved the old overheating mechanic on the guns. Sad face to see it replaced with clips later on...post #88026 of 1108478/29/13 at 12:36pmQuote:
There's a few overheat based guns in ME3. :)post #88027 of 1108478/29/13 at 12:38pmpost #88028 of 1108478/29/13 at 12:41pmpost #88029 of 1108478/29/13 at 12:42pmpost #88030 of 1108478/29/13 at 12:46pmQuote:
Nop. You could pseudo-mod them in with some difficulty, but it wasn't the same. :(post #88031 of 1108478/29/13 at 12:47pm
Hello dear friend (^_^)/
You removed beloved Miria😱
Who do we have in her place now?
How do you find the humor in RWBY?post #88032 of 1108478/29/13 at 12:51pmpost #88033 of 1108478/29/13 at 12:52pm
I had to look up what ME3 was. -.-
My favourite games are H:CE, PS, TLoZ:OoT, and ToS because they were revolutionary games at the time.
And now it's sunny again with no rain. :(
Edited by miceblue - 8/29/13 at 12:56pmpost #88034 of 1108478/29/13 at 1:00pmQuote:
I lovez the rain! The sound is so calming and the feeling of the world being cleansed to start anew is quite marvelous. I love the feeling of the water during a shower also but then your skin has to ruin it by getting all wrinkly :/ Why not let me take 3h shower skin, what up with that?
I'm going to have to look up your favs. -.-post #88035 of 1108478/29/13 at 1:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by Tom Yum GoongQuote:Originally Posted by miceblue
Woah, have you guys watched this before?
Looks like Monster Hunter. XD
Nice CGI, but I want to see some actual footage.
This looks nice on the DS.
I still need to level up my characters to beat the secret final boss.
Likewise for this, which I have yet to play on the DS. 2D 4 lyfe!
+1 for most epic Final Fantasy soundtrack in my opinion. FF6 wins for story and gameplay though. Cecil's transformation was a cool twist in this game's story.
Here, have some actual footage ;)
I played a lot of MH3 so MH4 is a must-buy.
I never really liked the gameplay for MH. I think I would get really bored of the hack-n-slash. It's rather boring for me to watch gameplay videos. >.>
The customisation options and upgrade system are really neat though!
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 7 seconds ago
- › New Zealand meet, May 24th in Auckland 34 seconds ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 1 minute ago
- › Quality of Vsonic IEMS 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 4 minutes ago
- › Official/ New York Spring Meet Sat April 5 2014 - Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 7 minutes ago
- › Leak!!! Sony's New Portable Linear PCM Recorder PCM-D100 (upgrade... 9 minutes ago
- › Review + Appreciation thread: Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI... 10 minutes ago
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Noble Audio FR by HideousPride
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob