My network graph looked like nekomimi!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
I was asked to listen to the Musical Fidelity MF100 and received them about 4 weeks ago. I get quite a lot of headphones through my door, I only review the ones I like and I like these a lot. I...
Got the SE846 last week and did some hours of comparison with my current SE535. My bias was towards keeping them - I like flagship products as a "there is nothing better" products, i.e. do not...
So I finally broke my go to earbuds, and went searching for a replacement. I was actually so disappointed with these things that I made it a point to get out and put out a review. Bass continuously...
I was looking for closed headphones with a pricetag up to €200 that could be used without an amp. After some research and listening sessions I bought the M50x. There's really not a lot to say about...
If you look at my profile, I stay within a small range of products that have worked for my son and I. These include V-Moda, Westone, Audio Technica and Klipsch. Each have their own strenghts,...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5864
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #87947 of 1072638/28/13 at 11:07ampost #87948 of 1072638/28/13 at 11:08ampost #87949 of 1072638/28/13 at 11:09ampost #87950 of 1072638/28/13 at 11:10ampost #87951 of 1072638/28/13 at 11:11ampost #87952 of 1072638/28/13 at 11:11am
Durian tastes like you let some rotten onions sit in a jar of honey for several years until even the honey begins to rot...the texture doesn't help the experience...
I might try the Durian ice cream they sell at a local supermarket here.post #87953 of 1072638/28/13 at 11:12ampost #87954 of 1072638/28/13 at 11:14ampost #87955 of 1072638/28/13 at 11:16amQuote:Originally Posted by Ra97oR
Be warned, TG334 and 1+2 is actually far from comfortable. TG334 is massive and like to stick out, 1+2 is also quite big and have a very stiff cable, at least the gold+silver cable is.
My MH334 is the most comfortable IEM I have worn, even better than IE800, K3003 and RE400.
Well that's because it's a custom. It doesn't count.
I actually found the fit of the 334 to be pretty nice. My ears can swallow it up, paired with a good memory wire, and I'm good Togo.
1p2 on the other hand.... Eh.......post #87956 of 1072638/28/13 at 11:19ampost #87957 of 1072638/28/13 at 11:19ampost #87958 of 1072638/28/13 at 11:20amQuote:
I see what you did there :P
Hmm from what I read, the 1+2 would be more suited towards my preferences.
Too bad I'll never have the opportunity to try them ♥post #87959 of 1072638/28/13 at 11:26amQuote:
Come over to the UK for the London meet :P Pretty certain the 1+2 will be there. I'm still miffed at it's crazy size meaning I can't use it at all.post #87960 of 1072638/28/13 at 11:27am
If you get a chance, try some. Or come here if you don't fancy trying the fruit itself.
We have durian flavoured cake, creampuffs, smoothies, pancakes, mooncakes, ice-cream, creamrolls and pretty much every other shape and form. Delish
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › Alpha Pads 1 minute ago
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 1 minute ago
- › Chi-Uni-Fi 8 Saturday, June 21, 2014 interest check thread! 1 minute ago
- › The Basshead Club 3 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 3 minutes ago
- › Best Isolation Amongst Listed Headphones 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K340 and perfect amplifying solution 4 minutes ago
- › Best over ear headphones for a beginner? 4 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 5 minutes ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 5 minutes ago
- › Musical Fidelity MF-100 High Quality On-Ear Headphones by astroid
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by agistrilink
- › NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster® by tevbax
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by De_klusjesman
- › Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue by DaddyMojo
- › Unique Melody Mentor acrylic universal/custom by svyr
- › Fischer Audio TBA-04 IEM by exsomnis
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › Aftershokz Sportz M2 AS320 Open Ear Sports Headphones by sensible
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude