My network graph looked like nekomimi!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
Presentation That's a lovely box it comes in. I'm not being snarky at all; it really is nice. Totally for presentation though, not for transport/portability. Construction The...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images The formula above in the title simply refers to Sound Quality + Build Quality + Perceived Value. ...
So I've had this thing for a bit now... first one to ship into the wild and arrive at its home. I'd say I'm pretty confident I know what this thing sounds like. The interface is classic...
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5864
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Durian tastes like you let some rotten onions sit in a jar of honey for several years until even the honey begins to rot...the texture doesn't help the experience...
I might try the Durian ice cream they sell at a local supermarket here.
Be warned, TG334 and 1+2 is actually far from comfortable. TG334 is massive and like to stick out, 1+2 is also quite big and have a very stiff cable, at least the gold+silver cable is.
My MH334 is the most comfortable IEM I have worn, even better than IE800, K3003 and RE400.
Well that's because it's a custom. It doesn't count.
I actually found the fit of the 334 to be pretty nice. My ears can swallow it up, paired with a good memory wire, and I'm good Togo.
1p2 on the other hand.... Eh.......
I see what you did there :P
Hmm from what I read, the 1+2 would be more suited towards my preferences.
Too bad I'll never have the opportunity to try them ♥
Come over to the UK for the London meet :P Pretty certain the 1+2 will be there. I'm still miffed at it's crazy size meaning I can't use it at all.
If you get a chance, try some. Or come here if you don't fancy trying the fruit itself.
We have durian flavoured cake, creampuffs, smoothies, pancakes, mooncakes, ice-cream, creamrolls and pretty much every other shape and form. Delish
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Grado e Series 1 minute ago
- › Sony Xperia Z1 Compact 1 minute ago
- › Looking for Clarity 2 minutes ago
- › FS: Chord Hugo - Excellent Condition 3 minutes ago
- › ALO Audio Studio Six Reviews and Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 4 minutes ago
- › TekFusion TwinWoofer, Budget IEM for $50, Impressions, and... 4 minutes ago
- › CEntrance DACmini DAC/Amplifier Official Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)