My network graph looked like nekomimi!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jlab Epic, Don't blow this off if you like Sony MH1 or MH1C Last post on 11/27/13 at 7:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
In short words: The Fidue is on par with the Sony EX1000 (little less sound stage and depth, but better, more flat sound signature) Downside: Cable plugs to the earphone speakers was...
I am an audiophile and these cans really deliver! Spacious and open with a neutral but pacy kick. These phones are the business but deserve a headphone amp to really bounce! Nevertheless, you will...
HiFiMAN RE-300h Review with RE-400 comparisons and comments Disclaimer: The following review is my subjective assessment of the headphone. I am in no way affiliated with HiFiMAN nor am I...
Sorry for no actual review as i have just got into audio recently and this is my first pair or good headphones. But even i could tell there was alot of sub bass not loud but its definitely...
Ever since picking these IEMs up, they have been my go-to pair for almost every genre of music. They provide a great balance of neutrality paired with extremely forward and lush mids which do not...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5864
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Durian tastes like you let some rotten onions sit in a jar of honey for several years until even the honey begins to rot...the texture doesn't help the experience...
I might try the Durian ice cream they sell at a local supermarket here.
Be warned, TG334 and 1+2 is actually far from comfortable. TG334 is massive and like to stick out, 1+2 is also quite big and have a very stiff cable, at least the gold+silver cable is.
My MH334 is the most comfortable IEM I have worn, even better than IE800, K3003 and RE400.
Well that's because it's a custom. It doesn't count.
I actually found the fit of the 334 to be pretty nice. My ears can swallow it up, paired with a good memory wire, and I'm good Togo.
1p2 on the other hand.... Eh.......
I see what you did there :P
Hmm from what I read, the 1+2 would be more suited towards my preferences.
Too bad I'll never have the opportunity to try them ♥
Come over to the UK for the London meet :P Pretty certain the 1+2 will be there. I'm still miffed at it's crazy size meaning I can't use it at all.
If you get a chance, try some. Or come here if you don't fancy trying the fruit itself.
We have durian flavoured cake, creampuffs, smoothies, pancakes, mooncakes, ice-cream, creamrolls and pretty much every other shape and form. Delish
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro or DT770 Pro? 18 seconds ago
- › Who still has the Sony SA5000? 1 minute ago
- › VSonic VSD5 Impressions/Appreciation Thread. VSonic's answer to... 1 minute ago
- › iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Audio Quality 3 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › On a mission to like jazz 5 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 6 minutes ago
- › Resonessence Labs Concero discussion/review thead 6 minutes ago
- › RSA/ALO cables 6 minutes ago
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Airwin
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by Rogerlabarrie
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by conquerator2
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by Donnyboy98
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by cuiter23
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by moodyrn
- › AKG K551 Closed-Back Reference Class Headset with Mic (Black/Silver) by GL1TCH3D
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by Thoft208
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by musikaladin
- › beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphones by rigodeni
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3