My network graph looked like nekomimi!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jlab Epic, Don't blow this off if you like Sony MH1 or MH1C Last post on 11/27/13 at 7:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 12/10/14
My setup: iBasso DX50 --> Dunu DN-1000 Packaging Yes the accessories in the box are plenty. But the cloth material used for inner box and metal case is poor. The black dust from the cloth...
It is really surprising to find this high quality CD performance in analog and digital format. When I connected it to Burson Audio Conductor, all the ignored CD library came back to life. This...
Got this earphones for the sole purpose of working out/biking. Tested out multiple sports headsets (similarly priced), from sennheiser and bose. They tend to sound better, especially than the...
Overall a great little card. Dolby headphone is amazing I preferred this card to my Sound Blaster Z, I sold that card when I needed a bit of money and bought this one to replace it for cheap and I...
I was in the market for a higher end 2.1 system when my search ended up at the Edifier website, I was impressed with the specs and decided to delve further, found a set at a nice price and pulled...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5864
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Durian tastes like you let some rotten onions sit in a jar of honey for several years until even the honey begins to rot...the texture doesn't help the experience...
I might try the Durian ice cream they sell at a local supermarket here.
Be warned, TG334 and 1+2 is actually far from comfortable. TG334 is massive and like to stick out, 1+2 is also quite big and have a very stiff cable, at least the gold+silver cable is.
My MH334 is the most comfortable IEM I have worn, even better than IE800, K3003 and RE400.
Well that's because it's a custom. It doesn't count.
I actually found the fit of the 334 to be pretty nice. My ears can swallow it up, paired with a good memory wire, and I'm good Togo.
1p2 on the other hand.... Eh.......
I see what you did there :P
Hmm from what I read, the 1+2 would be more suited towards my preferences.
Too bad I'll never have the opportunity to try them ♥
Come over to the UK for the London meet :P Pretty certain the 1+2 will be there. I'm still miffed at it's crazy size meaning I can't use it at all.
If you get a chance, try some. Or come here if you don't fancy trying the fruit itself.
We have durian flavoured cake, creampuffs, smoothies, pancakes, mooncakes, ice-cream, creamrolls and pretty much every other shape and form. Delish
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Amp/DAC choice issues for the Sennheiser HD 650 2 minutes ago
- › Official Free FLAC File Music Sharing Thread 2 minutes ago
- › McIntosh MHP1000 Headphones Announced in CES 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Strange Pizza Toppings 5 minutes ago
- › Soundblaster E1 and Sennheiser G4ME Zero 6 minutes ago
- › AKG K601 & K612 Pro Owners... UNITE!! 8 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 12 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 13 minutes ago
- › The "non-Grado" Driver Grado Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Dunu DN-1000 by screwedpeep
- › Sony BDPS500 Bravia Theater Sync Blu-ray Player by Joong
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by BenKatz
- › Asus Xonar DGX by TsukiNick
- › Edifier S730 by Croozer
- › Velodyne vPulse In-Ear Headphones (Classic Black) by spinnin
- › QLS QA360 Portable HiFi Lossless Music Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by psblend
- › Meier Audio Corda Classic by longbowbbs
- › Klipsch Image S4i II Black In-Ear Headphones with Microphone by laurentiusjan
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)