Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5854

post #87796 of 152080
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

lol you're asking me? I cant even read chinese.....

 

yeah. not really a series yet, there's only one ep of MMRIII out....


Motto Marruto Railgun is just a Bluray special/extra I think.

 

Weirdest dream last night. This song was playing in it for some reason:

post #87797 of 152080

Intro to Spanish is an intimidating class... my only consolation is that I need only a C to pass @_@

post #87798 of 152080
Spanish isn't too bad. A lot of words sound similar to English like el diccionario or los videojuegos. The only hard part about it is knowing the different tenses and the irregular verbs.
post #87799 of 152080
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Yes because it annoys the heck out of me when more than the URL "drops down" on my browser and it looks stupid. -.-
Lol okay, whatever >_>
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

I go to school and come back to see only 1 page of anime thread. What is this? You guys have been slowing down too much. wink.gif
It's because all of you'ins are going back to school already!
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Wow, Nice!

Yup, flux is glorious for SMD soldering!

Btw, what's with the din dindong Facebook thingy?

And I had no idea they had century 21 real estate agents outside of the states! eek.gif
lol you're asking me? I cant even read chinese.....
Lol, oh well...
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegunner100 View Post

Intro to Spanish is an intimidating class... my only consolation is that I need only a C to pass @_@
Bueno suerte!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post

Weirdest dream last night. This song was playing in it for some reason:

That song actually seems really decent!
Well, lots to report in anime news. In the past 24 hours, I finished accel world (it was meh), saw the garden of words and 5 cm per second. Holy crap both of those are amazing movies!
post #87800 of 152080
My locker feels like a mini arsenal now lol

SAR-21, Bangalore Torpedo and MATADOR LOL
post #87801 of 152080
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixax555 View Post

My locker feels like a mini arsenal now lol

SAR-21, Bangalore Torpedo and MATADOR LOL

pics?.....please? (as long as its allowed and legal that is)

post #87802 of 152080
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegunner100 View Post

Intro to Spanish is an intimidating class... my only consolation is that I need only a C to pass @_@

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Spanish isn't too bad. A lot of words sound similar to English like el diccionario or los videojuegos. The only hard part about it is knowing the different tenses and the irregular verbs.

Oh yeah, the one bad thing about high school... I'm the only freshman in my Spanish class and sat behind a meth head who got pi$$ed at his desk on the first day of class. LOL also, changing my schedule from ag to speech, because it's a blow off class to work on stuff for UIL... XD
post #87803 of 152080

Whenever I'm streaming a video, it always seems to have a "pop" when the audio stops. Anyone know why this is?

post #87804 of 152080
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post


Motto Marruto Railgun is just a Bluray special/extra I think.

 

Weirdest dream last night. This song was playing in it for some reason:

dunno, but its still "airing" on MAL

 

W00T!! Triple H !

post #87805 of 152080
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

dunno, but its still "airing" on MAL

Poor Uiharu. Lolz.

Wished Kalafina did more songs like Love Comes Down. Sho Aweshum.
post #87806 of 152080
EA is doing something consumer-friendly: allowing game refund on Origin*.

http://www.videogamer.com/news/ea_introduces_origin_game_returns.html

*T&C applies of course.
post #87807 of 152080

hey everyone!

 

Hope all is well. I just came back from a vegas trip with my friends. Had lots of fun, but I think I'm done with drinking for at least a few months lol 

post #87808 of 152080

Gundam demo Koi ga ****ai:

 

First half is too perfect.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedTea View Post

hey everyone!

 

Hope all is well. I just came back from a vegas trip with my friends. Had lots of fun, but I think I'm done with drinking for at least a few months lol 


How much money did you win/lose.

post #87809 of 152080
8888 posts, baby.


Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

I go to school and come back to see only 1 page of anime thread. What is this? You guys have been slowing down too much. wink.gif

Nah man, I don't mind it this way. Now I can concentrate on other stuff instead of feeling the useless obligation to read all new posts.

... Not that the other stuff is important; playing Morrowind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Bah i read that as 369000. -.-

The Germans (and Dutch) use a comma as decimal separator. Annoying as hell, I know.
Some other languages do it as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Spanish isn't too bad. A lot of words sound similar to English like el diccionario or los videojuegos. The only hard part about it is knowing the different tenses and the irregular verbs.

Vocab is relatively easy in Spanish due to it's high amount of shared vocabulary between other Latin languages. English also has a lot of Latin influences, making a lot of word a simple matter of intuitive conjugation between the two languages.
Spanish verb conjugation is not too difficult in my opinion, but there are definitely some other annoying grammar things. Imo it's a relatively easy language to learn, easier than French for example, even though that isn't too difficult either.
Edited by Tilpo - 8/27/13 at 1:32am
post #87810 of 152080

broke even!

 

Won money the first day, then lost the money I won on the last day -_-

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge