There's going to be A LOT more backstory before the actual story moves on. Kinda of typical of looseboy, it was the same way in Sharin no Kuni, but the backstory was really interesting nonetheless.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 8/16/15 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 12/10/15
This review was copy pasted from the Sound Blaster X7 thread with minor edits to make it appeal to broader audience. Intro First of all, I would really like to thank Andrew Sparks, the man...
I first used these as monitoring headphones for recording. They quickly moved out of my home studio and now I use them everywhere. I have one pair at home and one pair at work. I also take them...
The Good: Price/Quality ratio; Comfort; Bass quality/quantity; Musicality; Imaging. The Bad: Requires a powerful amplifier. Tonal Balance: V-Shaped Style: Circumaural semi-open. Cost: $250 at...
Xduoo X3 review : After two months of daily use, the Xduoo X3 give me already enough pleasure to make me want to share my enthusiast impressions about him to headfiers around the...
Coming from Sennheiser HD-600, 580s, Ety ER-4s, Fiio X1s, AKG 701s, Momentum 2.0s, etc. I didn't know exactly what to expect out of this headphones. They are, after all, Sonys. And Sony can build...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5817
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Epilogue? When does that usually happen or is shown?
Super awesome price since these phones are so heavily maligned that no one seems to wanna touch em with a 50 ft. pole. I've noticed similar effects with IE800 listings. Works out very well for people like myself. :D
And yeah, I'm gonna hop on board the Alpha Dog train. Did you get a chance to audition them after all?
Interesting. Yeah, I've heard a number of cautionary tales in regards to IEMs paired with uber sources. I've got a few people I keep in contact with here who've been thru their fair share of very hi end sources only to note very subtle changes. Changes that don't actually crop up unless one were to actually uh... listen for them. I mean, these phones are designed to be highly efficient and easily driven by any ol' clean source. Last time I checked the iPhone was a very good source indeed. I think the differences obviously manifest when you're driving a pair of full sized cans with something like a DX100.
Super meh UI also has my spirits in the gutter. I was very, very close to bitin the bullet on the DX, but as luck would have it, Anak was outta town and so he couldn't get back to my messages
Heh. Dat dent bothers me. Scratches are ok, although still cringeworthy. But dent's will bring out my rare inner OCD. But I guess for people like you, you end up with some nice pricing gear XD. Yea... that listing was there for a long time. I find that normally hi end stuff get sold pretty quickly.
I didn't like the Alpha Dogs that much. Kinda thin sounding? A bit harsh on the vocals. I posted something in the thread, but I don't remember where. Apparently, Warren says that it might be too "fast" for my music, hence my discomfort. So, personally for me, it wouldn't work out. Not to discourage you from getting them.
I did quite dislike the paint job though. I think it has a looooong way to go for acceptable aesthetic quality.
Yep. Agreed on the DAP vs phone stuff. For example, my Kaedes didn't really scale up much with the Invicta (the only Hi-end I've heard extensively), and for a brief demo with the AK120 with music i wasn't familiar with.... well, I didn't hear a difference at all. People started laughing at me at the meet when I couldn't hear a difference between the AK120 and my itouch with IEMs like: 1P2, 334, Kaede etc. For full sized, I can definitely see why you would need something more powerful. I was quite surprised that the AK120 could power the HD800 to a pretty loud level. But alas, I won't be using a hard to drive full sized any time soon. Hence, I keep my allegiance with apple.
Man. I nostalgasmd at Hunter X Hunter and CCS. Those two were my first anime/manga. I did not watch the full series for neither of the two lol. But I own the manga vol 1~10 for both of those.
And loved how a bunch of people went 岡崎！！！！ for Agape (UFO Princess). Love that song :D
Here's another niconico vid. Medley by various seiyuus.
Man I am cracking up. Sometimes the seiyuu + choice of song + choice of character portrait is just so wrong lol.
Sadly not all of them are good. QB seiyuu can't really sing for instance... lol. Sounds like... QB.
Oh yeah, forgot to tell you guys about a few comiket cosplays I saw.
First of all, A LOT of staffs were cosplaying as Shingeki no Kyojin people. One guy at the entrance was cosplaying Commander Pixis AND IT SUITED HIM SO WELL lol. Yeah he was an older guy.
Now there was this hilarious combo I saw... a couple dressed up as Menma. Yup. So basically it was Menma + Yukiatsu-menma. lol
lol. It's kinda strange how some vids auto link you to another vid. Anyways, It's always nice seeing pics of the charas.... and then singing something unfit for their character XD.
Menma looks so happy~
LOL where are you up to now?
Th ED is Yuki no Hane Toki no Kaze by Barbarian on the Groove feat. Chata
what anime is this??
Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Sakendeiru.
Not a JRPG.
And yeah hoping on news for new Persona... as long as it isn't a social/cellphone game.
Haha I use dark blue to go with my background... I can't even read what episode anime I'm watching.
Or what game I am playing.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Eddie Current 2a3MKIV (Cinemag version) 1 minute ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › JH AUDIO ROSIE IEM. 750 DOLLAR 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 4 minutes ago
- › PC Connection Issues 4 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons) 4 minutes ago
- › Strange problem with Creative SoundBlaster E3 5 minutes ago
- › DITA - The Answer (Truth Edition). 5 minutes ago
- › Official Head-Fi Houston Fourth-of-July Weekend Meet: Saturday -... 6 minutes ago
- › Sparkos Labs SS3601 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by selfdude
- › Cascadia Audio Talos by keanex
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by fjhuerta
- › Cleer BT Bluetooth Wireless Headphone by moedawg140
- › ZhiYin Z2016 by crabdog
- › InEar StageDiver SD-4 (Small) by twister6
- › Stax SR-202 by snapacap
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by Deftone
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...