Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5813

post #87181 of 117317

Just played the 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Yuki Hostage situation with Mizuha

scene of the true end of G Senjou

 

I gotta say, I approve

post #87182 of 117317
Trololing around akiba
post #87183 of 117317
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegunner100 View Post

Hi!

Mech might have told you about me, if not, I'm kinda new here. I'm an avid VN reader and I love touhou music biggrin.gif
Well hi newish guy!

As i-forget-who stated, I run a VERY large eroge download thread, and recently added a site. You can check it out at www, My username, com slash eroge. And please be sure to report any bugs! I'm still kinda new to this forum hosting thing.

Going to Japan sounds like fun... After I learn the language!
post #87184 of 117317
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasenuva1 View Post


Well hi newish guy!

As i-forget-who stated, I run a VERY large eroge download thread, and recently added a site. You can check it out at www, My username, com slash eroge. And please be sure to report any bugs! I'm still kinda new to this forum hosting thing.

Going to Japan sounds like fun... After I learn the language!

I'm going to guess you are using your popo to host it? If so, it and your connection is a bit slow to load the page. 

post #87185 of 117317
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I'm going to guess you are using your popo to host it? If so, it and your connection is a bit slow to load the page. 

+1 Just tried loading in on mobile and it took more that 15secs to load.
post #87186 of 117317
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Nah, I'm talking about spending like a week in Tokyo and touring some of the local attractions for a couple days and trolololing around Akiba for a few days.
The Ticket to and from Japan is usually some of the most expensive things to pay for. Stay a bit longer lol! smily_headphones1.gif
Sure, if I can afford the hotel. Maybe I can share a room with another H-Fer? ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post

Trololing around akiba
Exactly!
post #87187 of 117317

FUU, everything is going on sale right now, right after I buy it... -_-

 

Also, this:

 

 

What the... This is the oddest song I've ever heard from a Key game/story...


Edited by mechgamer123 - 8/20/13 at 1:45am
post #87188 of 117317
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Sure, if I can afford the hotel. Maybe I can share a room with another H-Fer? ^_^
Exactly!

I'm heading to Japan next year. Around autumn-winter(finally, a chance to wear my winter clothing!) and planning a whirlwind trip across half the country.
post #87189 of 117317
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Sure, if I can afford the hotel. Maybe I can share a room with another H-Fer? ^_^
Exactly!

I'm heading to Japan next year. Around autumn-winter(finally, a chance to wear my winter clothing!) and planning a whirlwind trip across half the country.
Sigh, from what Kalbee tells me, plane tickets are gonna be more expensive by that time. If I was gonna splurge on a more expensive ticket, I'd go near Christmas for comiket to be honest..,
Dayum, so many people going to Japan. Meanwhile I'm probably just blowing smoke out of my arse when I say I'd ever be able to afford a trip over there... frown.gif
post #87190 of 117317
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Oh and with this small add-on, it doesn't hurt that much anymore if my internet dies wink.gif


That is cute. Where do I get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

100+ SKIP

half way through my uni orientation camp.....

3 hours of sleep in the last 47 hours...

been doing a hell lot of running around and my whole body hurts.

But more importantly, there's a @#$%load of anime I'd like to watch....
and after some serious consideration I decided that catching up with new anime >> 2 more hours of sleep. biggrin.gif

Dude, what the hell is wrong with that orientation camp?
There better be copious amounts of alcohol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

EWWWWW...
This.
Beer...ewwww...white wine I've never tried.

Grow. Up.
Beer is awesome. But it's definitely an acquired taste. Only recently did I truly start to enjoy the taste of beer, and I remember the times when I disliked the taste but still drank it to fit in.

In short, if you don't like beer. Drink more beer.
Then again you're a minor, so please refrain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

$250 is cheap? blink.gif

Whatever, I'll just stick with what I have for now.
Oh, and here's the stuff I got from Japan (courtesy of Kalbee) on the right, with ALL the Japanese CDs I had before on the left:


Damn, that's a lot.
In truth I don't own a single CD. Not even one. And I feel ashamed or this fact since I love music so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

$400 to Japan?......so cheap. Oh wait, single trip? hehe

Dude, $400 for single trip is still cheap.
I want to go to Kyoto next year, and the cheapest flights from Amsterdam to Kansai Intl are €700, which is about twice that.
post #87191 of 117317
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Sigh, from what Kalbee tells me, plane tickets are gonna be more expensive by that time. If I was gonna splurge on a more expensive ticket, I'd go near Christmas for comiket to be honest..,
Dayum, so many people going to Japan. Meanwhile I'm probably just blowing smoke out of my arse when I say I'd ever be able to afford a trip over there... frown.gif

I've been saving up for over 4 years now. Lol. Having this damned hobby didn't help either. Fortunately Airasia has cheaper rates. Example: If I were to buy a ticket right now for April, it'd cost me about RM1.1k(3.35 exchange with Usd) for a full return trip. smily_headphones1.gif
Edited by Exesteils - 8/20/13 at 2:51am
post #87192 of 117317
Just did a little more research, flight tickets to Kansai Intl can be had for about €500, but that does mean I have to wait 12-20 hours at Kuala Lumpur. Worth saving 200 bucks? Probably. xD
post #87193 of 117317
That is the lolifox add on for Firefox mobile ;-)
And the persona is a K-On one (who would have thought)

The flight to Japan is not the biggest problem for me, but the costs for a hotel room etc.... :'(
I might be able to go there next winter if I start saving up now.
post #87194 of 117317
Definitely, there's tons of awesome food you can try in that 12-20 hours.
post #87195 of 117317
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

That is the lolifox add on for Firefox mobile ;-)
And the persona is a K-On one (who would have thought)

The flight to Japan is not the biggest problem for me, but the costs for a hotel room etc.... :'(
I might be able to go there next winter if I start saving up now.

Booh Firefox!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge