Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5795

post #86911 of 153709

Hmm I see. From where I came from (geekhack), most users there were older than me. I guess for reference, I am starting my junior year of college next week!

post #86912 of 153709
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegunner100 View Post

Hmm I see. From where I came from (geekhack), most users there were older than me. I guess for reference, I am starting my junior year of college next week!

Congrats! What country or college?

 


Downloading Ep 16 in 1080p because why not :)

 

Gonna watch Oreimo final ep in an hour :)

post #86913 of 153709
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Congrats! What country or college?

 


Downloading Ep 16 in 1080p because why not :)

 

Gonna watch Oreimo final ep in an hour :)

I go to Stony Brook University, in NY. I'll be dorming again, in the same room since freshman year. The food there is absolutely terrible, so I usually go home on the weekends. It's about a 2.5-3hr ride on the train and bus from my campus to my house.

post #86914 of 153709
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post

A Japanese IEM/CIEM company that also specializes in making customized hearing aids.

Might I add that their build quality is top notch. And some models work soooo well with the music for our thread.


Really? Would the F111 be one of those models? I'm planning a trip to Japan next year and was thinking of getting one from Fujiya. 

post #86915 of 153709

Not bad I'd say.

post #86916 of 153709
Hey guys, what'd I miss?
post #86917 of 153709
Oreimo finale (Click to show)

Well that was a complete letdown. Was hoping for the full-blown wincest end, but alas, it was not to be..... Or at least, not here anyway. Wish Kyou would just grow a pair and go all the way already. lol

post #86918 of 153709
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegunner100 View Post

I go to Stony Brook University, in NY. I'll be dorming again, in the same room since freshman year. The food there is absolutely terrible, so I usually go home on the weekends. It's about a 2.5-3hr ride on the train and bus from my campus to my house.

Nice! I know of that school :)

 

My school has some really good food :)

 

Dayum, its a 12 hour car ride to get home from mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Hey guys, what'd I miss?

Borisu is at his Univ Orientation camp downloading but can't watch Oreimo

Oreimo Finale episodes are up

Mechy went out for univ shopping yesterday, his dorm has his own fricking kitchen, lucky man

I'm swooning over Oreimo

The 3 of us are getting ready for college ! hala

post #86919 of 153709
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Borisu is at his Univ Orientation camp downloading but can't watch Oreimo
Oreimo Finale episodes are up
Mechy went out for univ shopping yesterday, his dorm has his own fricking kitchen, lucky man
I'm swooning over Oreimo
The 3 of us are getting ready for college ! hala

You really like oreimo do you? Mentioning it three times.
Then again, you're probably just provoking me since you know I don't like that show. I can see through your puny schemes.
post #86920 of 153709
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


You really like oreimo do you? Mentioning it three times.
Then again, you're probably just provoking me since you know I don't like that show. I can see through your puny schemes.

I liked Oreimo as much as I like Clannad and Toradora

 

I am doing both :) I like it and know it will irritate you and Jgray biggrin.gif

post #86921 of 153709
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I liked Oreimo as much as I like Clannad and Toradora

 

I am doing both :) I like it and know it will irritate you and Jgray biggrin.gif


I will now wait for the Oreimo game for the other endings.


Edited by Exesteils - 8/18/13 at 10:53am
post #86922 of 153709
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post


 

No spoilers. I haven't seen it yet.

post #86923 of 153709
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

No spoilers. I haven't seen it yet.

My Bad. I thought you already saw them.

post #86924 of 153709
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post

My Bad. I thought you already saw them.

If I did, I would have reponded to your spoiler. 

post #86925 of 153709

Man, the ASG-2 thread is almost on AAMML level when it comes to speed and random off-topic posts.

Is there another official website where I can watch the last Oreimo episodes? I can't access Crunchyroll in Germany....

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge