Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5794

post #86896 of 149754
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

2 Hours till Oreimo release on AT

FYVP39I.gif

 

 

Get pumped!

YAY!!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

@borisu

 

The game you were cringing about and saying was very....ummm yeah was this one right?

http://vndb.org/v1303

Yep, that;s the one

post #86897 of 149754
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

I'm gonna have to buy one of those on Amazon... Can't find any in Walla Walla >.>

Instead, I bought stuff for my kitchen, as well as school supplies.

Kitchen? Aren't you living in a dorm?

 

What school supplies did you get?

 

I'm trying to get a checklist going so we can see if we forgot stuff :)

 

I'll post my own here:

  1. Belkin 12 outlet Surge protector  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000HPX46U/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i02?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  2. Safe Box for passport, Social Security Card etc http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000GOZZJG/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  3. Generic Laptop Kensington Lock http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005FZI39K/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  4. Lucid Memory Foam Mattress topper http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007I24AYU/ref=oh_details_o04_s01_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  5. SwissGear Backpack  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000NONHYY/ref=oh_details_o05_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  6. Pilot G2 Pens  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001GAOTSW/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  7. Aztec face wash (highest reviewed)  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000ZMBSPE/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i02?ie=UTF8&psc=1

 

 

Bought a Comforter(plain and for duvet use) with a duvet cover(2 sets). Memory Foam pillow, bed quilt. And then some shirts and pants.

 

Anything else you would add or bought yourself?

post #86898 of 149754
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

I'm gonna have to buy one of those on Amazon... Can't find any in Walla Walla >.>

Instead, I bought stuff for my kitchen, as well as school supplies.

Kitchen? Aren't you living in a dorm?

 

What school supplies did you get?

 

I'm trying to get a checklist going so we can see if we forgot stuff :)

 

I'll post my own here:

  1. Belkin 12 outlet Surge protector  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000HPX46U/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i02?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  2. Safe Box for passport, Social Security Card etc http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000GOZZJG/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  3. Generic Laptop Kensington Lock http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005FZI39K/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  4. Lucid Memory Foam Mattress topper http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007I24AYU/ref=oh_details_o04_s01_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  5. SwissGear Backpack  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000NONHYY/ref=oh_details_o05_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  6. Pilot G2 Pens  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001GAOTSW/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  7. Aztec face wash (highest reviewed)  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000ZMBSPE/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i02?ie=UTF8&psc=1

 

 

Bought a Comforter(plain and for duvet use) with a duvet cover(2 sets). Memory Foam pillow, bed quilt. And then some shirts and pants.

 

Anything else you would add or bought yourself?

Don't forget your 3D "maneuver" gear. :D

Not safe for work (Click to show)

 

Glorious photo.

post #86899 of 149754

bowei, it's not your first year of college is it? Somehow I feel you're a bit older than that...

post #86900 of 149754
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Don't forget your 3D "maneuver" gear. :D

Not safe for work (Click to show)

 

Glorious photo.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegunner100 View Post

bowei, it's not your first year of college is it? Somehow I feel you're a bit older than that...

Yep, first year of college. Most wouldn't peg me for just having started -_- especially here on Head-Fi :)

post #86901 of 149754
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

 

Yep, first year of college. Most wouldn't peg me for just having started -_- especially here on Head-Fi :)

Whaaa... It feels a little strange talking to someone younger than me, but yet with so much more hi-fi knowledge and stuff haha. 

 

I haven't had the balls to buy a body pillow yet, but I feel like that time is coming soon... and I will display it with pride in my dorm room.

post #86902 of 149754
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegunner100 View Post

Whaaa... It feels a little strange talking to someone younger than me haha. 

 

I haven't had the balls to buy a body pillow yet, but I feel like that time is coming soon... and I will display it with pride in my dorm room.

Really? I don't find it that weird. Many users on our thread are either just finishing/finished Univ or are just entering. 

 

I haven't and will never have the balls too. 'Haven't had' is already way too many balls for me to handle. 

post #86903 of 149754
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

I'm gonna have to buy one of those on Amazon... Can't find any in Walla Walla >.>

Instead, I bought stuff for my kitchen, as well as school supplies.

Kitchen? Aren't you living in a dorm?

 

Bought a Comforter(plain and for duvet use) with a duvet cover(2 sets). Memory Foam pillow, bed quilt. And then some shirts and pants.

 

Anything else you would add or bought yourself?

Yup, my dorm has its own kitchen though :)

So I bought plates, silverware, bowls, etc. I already have sheets, a comforter, and all that. I also bought a bathmat and just general bathroom stuff.

I have my Lamy safari for writing, a Trendnet 8 port switch for networking (since we can't have our own wireless routers) and all sorts of stuff that I'm too lazy to post about.

I'll take pics once I get it set up of course though!

post #86904 of 149754
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Yup, my dorm has its own kitchen though :)

So I bought plates, silverware, bowls, etc. I already have sheets, a comforter, and all that. I also bought a bathmat and just general bathroom stuff.

I have my Lamy safari for writing, a Trendnet 8 port switch for networking (since we can't have our own wireless routers) and all sorts of stuff that I'm too lazy to post about.

I'll take pics once I get it set up of course though!

My mansion does as well biggrin.gif

 

This picture was taken as a sneak peek shot by our RA

 

No idea what's 'behind' the camera or photo though. 

 

Nice!

 

I am not brining silver ware as most of my time will NOT be cooking for myself(remember last time?). I have a meal plan.

 

We can bring our own wireless routers or use their wifi. 


Edited by bowei006 - 8/17/13 at 8:54pm
post #86905 of 149754

Kongou San's trash can scene of Railgun 18

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

LOL! So much lols.

 

But the guys that do these crimes. Don't they remember they are in academy city where half the bystanders have skills that can kick their arses?

post #86906 of 149754

AnimeTake is getting something like a DDoS right now as EVERYONE is refershing the page to check for the Oreimo episodes. 

 

:) 

 

My body is ready! It will be out in the next hour if not less it seems!! basshead.gif

 

I found the LOLI! in Railgun 18! OH GOSH!...so da cute!

post #86907 of 149754

480p of Ep 14 has been released for Oreimo S2!

 

HD versions comming out in the next batch! :)

post #86908 of 149754
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

480p of Ep 14 has been released for Oreimo S2!

HD versions comming out in the next batch! smily_headphones1.gif

Finally!
I'll be able to watch them in 8 hours when I get of the ferry....poop.
post #86909 of 149754

torrenting in da school network like a bawss cool.gif

post #86910 of 149754
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

torrenting in da school network like a bawss cool.gif

Univ school? :)

 

Yeah, they don't block that shiz!!'

 

OREIMO HD IS OUT!  Get it fast yo!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge