Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5673

post #85081 of 149550

I just compiled 30 pages from the AUR (hawaii-meta-git), then replaced every instance of the word hawaii in all the packages and configs and documentation into kawaii. So now I can be the first to declare that my desktop is running kawaii. Totally worth it.

post #85082 of 149550
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Haha yeah. Good luck getting it all the way over to the east coast in under a week though! XD

 

Hmm, probably bagging buying lots of lolis headphones for his collection

Well considering the 

not really a spoiler (Click to show)

 thousands of imoutou being shipped to other research institutions

 

 in the latest episode of Railgun. I'm sure Deadly is running around trying to find one(or a few) tongue.gif

post #85083 of 149550

Excellent episode. Feels weird coming out of the Sisters Arc, but still quite enjoyable. Anyways, a breather before Daihasei Festival arc I assume, though I wouldn't mind if all of the last few eps were SoL and next arc was saved for RailgunS3. 

post #85084 of 149550
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

I just compiled 30 pages from the AUR (hawaii-meta-git), then replaced every instance of the word hawaii in all the packages and configs and documentation into kawaii. So now I can be the first to declare that my desktop is running kawaii. Totally worth it.

Any more changes other than Hawaii -> Kawaii ?

 

btw, weren't you just saying something about not making arbitrary forks? ;)

post #85085 of 149550
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkAwesome View Post

Excellent episode. Feels weird coming out of the Sisters Arc, but still quite enjoyable. Anyways, a breather before Daihasei Festival arc I assume, though I wouldn't mind if all of the last few eps were SoL and next arc was saved for RailgunS3. 

I didn't like it. These episodes are needed of course, but that doesn't mean I like it hehe


In case anyone is interested, Reddit posted a link to an aggregator that links to the web's best NSFW sites by categories.

 

The link itself links to a post about the NSFW aggregator site so the link is fine, just not the link it links to. So yeah, they have some quality sites on there so check it out.

post #85086 of 149550
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

Still can't find EXLIUM anywhere in at least 320kbps MP3 (or VBR0). Also, what's with MikuDB and all of this offline time?

http://taggleburr.wordpress.com/

 


Edited by 0o0o0o - 8/3/13 at 8:40pm
post #85087 of 149550
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkAwesome View Post

Any more changes other than Hawaii -> Kawaii ?

 

btw, weren't you just saying something about not making arbitrary forks? ;)

It took me a whole day (and only possible through distcc, otherwise would have taken far longer) to build the damn thing, but 10 minutes to replace all the hawaii. That's way more work than I was willing to do.

 

It's not a fork if I don't distribute it and keep it all to myself :P

post #85088 of 149550
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

Still can't find EXLIUM anywhere in at least 320kbps MP3 (or VBR0). Also, what's with MikuDB and all of this offline time?

http://taggleburr.wordpress.com/

 

Holy crap gawd no. Just no.

 

I just got done listening to TwinQY's brilliant FreeTEMPO songs and this just killed my mood. Vocaloid, ew, on top of ew rock. Must re-cleanse my ear palette.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I never thought the TJ Max temperature in Core Temp was an accurate one. Because mine shows 90C(like it does for almost every computer) and I know for a fact my CPU's is not even near 90C

 

If the temperatures are that far off. Your sensors may have problems? So it may be that you are getting a BSOD due to such a problem? Who knows what or if its even a BSOD. The only way to know if your CPU is overheating now is with an aftermarket fan controller with temp strips.

What? My TJMax is set to 75 degrees Celsius. Most of the time I hover around 4-20 degrees Celsius, even with a game like War Thunder open (although I only went to the hangar. My frames drop like a rock when zoomed in on fire like sometimes right after when I lose a plane and it zooms in on my plane which usually is flaming).

 

Only got a BSOD once or twice with no known issue and it has never popped up again.

 

I'll give reseating a shot but I don't really have anything to clean off my CPU and heatsink. I don't have any rubbing alcohol or the Arctic Silver TIM cleaner stuff laying around.

Good stuff.

post #85089 of 149550

Sometimes I ask myself why I watch High School DxD. Then I watch an episode of it and remember. tongue.gif

post #85090 of 149550
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Holy crap gawd no. Just no.

 

I just got done listening to TwinQY's brilliant FreeTEMPO songs and this just killed my mood. Vocaloid, ew, on top of ew rock. Must re-cleanse my ear palette.

Muahahahaha. biggrin.gif Blame yourself. 

 

post #85091 of 149550

Slightly NSFW but watch it

 

I was laughing and pulling 'that face' at the end of the video. 

post #85092 of 149550

Geez, the duel finals were just AWESOME. If anyone's into FPSs/E-sports, watch it as soon as it hits YT or Twitch VOD (or whatever).

One of the better matches I've seen, probably.

post #85093 of 149550
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Slightly NSFW but watch it

 

I was laughing and pulling 'that face' at the end of the video. 

When did Mice get a commercial deal?

 

Since we're on NSFW stuff, anyone know what song's playing through this video? I've been trying to find out for quite some time.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

My intentions for watching that at the beginning, was...entirely for educational purposes.

post #85094 of 149550
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

When did Mice get a commercial deal?

 

Since we're on NSFW stuff, anyone know what song's playing through this video? I've been trying to find out for quite some time.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

My intentions for watching that at the beginning, was...entirely for educational purposes.

I used Shazam and lyric search, couldn't find anything

post #85095 of 149550

A titan theory I have from Shingeki no Kyojin episode 16 and 17:

Shingeki no Kyojin Episodes 16 and 17 (Click to show)

Annie = female titan?

They both have that look of disgust on their faces. I think pretty much all of Eren's old squad decided to join the Recon Corps except for her. Perhaps she's acting as a spy between the walls and the outside. Also, she seemed to know who Armin was when she lifted his hood.

 

 

 

 

Good stuff.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge