I just compiled 30 pages from the AUR (hawaii-meta-git), then replaced every instance of the word hawaii in all the packages and configs and documentation into kawaii. So now I can be the first to declare that my desktop is running kawaii. Totally worth it.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
I must admit, until recently, I was not aware of the Master and Dynamic brand. I had heard about them on the forums, but never really read anything about them. Their recent model MH40 is their...
For larger views of any photo - please click for access to 1200 x 800 images INTRODUCTION I’ve only recently heard about thinksound™ audio, and before Head-Fi user d marc0 contacted me, I’d...
I just bought this headphone and it sound amazing, I did a burn in for about 20hr and the sound improve dramatically compared when the headphone was in the box. The comfort is phenomenal and due to...
Bought one of these to keep me going while I save for a replacement dac for my bedside rig. My previous Dac's have all been in the lower to mid end so this review is based on that level- Arcam,...
Details: Single balanced armature flagship universal IEMs from Final Audio Design Price: Heaven VII EU 550; Heaven VIII EU 600 Specs: Driver: Single BA | Imp: 24Ω | Sens: 106 dB | Freq: not...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5673
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Well considering thenot really a spoiler (Click to show)
thousands of imoutou being shipped to other research institutions
in the latest episode of Railgun. I'm sure Deadly is running around trying to find one(or a few)
Excellent episode. Feels weird coming out of the Sisters Arc, but still quite enjoyable. Anyways, a breather before Daihasei Festival arc I assume, though I wouldn't mind if all of the last few eps were SoL and next arc was saved for RailgunS3.
Any more changes other than Hawaii -> Kawaii ?
btw, weren't you just saying something about not making arbitrary forks? ;)
I didn't like it. These episodes are needed of course, but that doesn't mean I like it hehe
The link itself links to a post about the NSFW aggregator site so the link is fine, just not the link it links to. So yeah, they have some quality sites on there so check it out.
Holy crap gawd no. Just no.
I just got done listening to TwinQY's brilliant FreeTEMPO songs and this just killed my mood. Vocaloid, ew, on top of ew rock. Must re-cleanse my ear palette.
I never thought the TJ Max temperature in Core Temp was an accurate one. Because mine shows 90C(like it does for almost every computer) and I know for a fact my CPU's is not even near 90C
If the temperatures are that far off. Your sensors may have problems? So it may be that you are getting a BSOD due to such a problem? Who knows what or if its even a BSOD. The only way to know if your CPU is overheating now is with an aftermarket fan controller with temp strips.
What? My TJMax is set to 75 degrees Celsius. Most of the time I hover around 4-20 degrees Celsius, even with a game like War Thunder open (although I only went to the hangar. My frames drop like a rock when zoomed in on fire like sometimes right after when I lose a plane and it zooms in on my plane which usually is flaming).
Only got a BSOD once or twice with no known issue and it has never popped up again.
I'll give reseating a shot but I don't really have anything to clean off my CPU and heatsink. I don't have any rubbing alcohol or the Arctic Silver TIM cleaner stuff laying around.
Sometimes I ask myself why I watch High School DxD. Then I watch an episode of it and remember.
Muahahahaha. Blame yourself.
When did Mice get a commercial deal?
Since we're on NSFW stuff, anyone know what song's playing through this video? I've been trying to find out for quite some time.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
My intentions for watching that at the beginning, was...entirely for educational purposes.
I used Shazam and lyric search, couldn't find anything
A titan theory I have from Shingeki no Kyojin episode 16 and 17:Shingeki no Kyojin Episodes 16 and 17 (Click to show)
Annie = female titan?
They both have that look of disgust on their faces. I think pretty much all of Eren's old squad decided to join the Recon Corps except for her. Perhaps she's acting as a spy between the walls and the outside. Also, she seemed to know who Armin was when she lifted his hood.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 12 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › Rockbox: My ***186*** custom EQ presets you can download and easily... 1 minute ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . Lurker0 FW Mod... 2 minutes ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 4 minutes ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+ SS Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post... 4 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 5 minutes ago
- › JVC HP-DX1000 Owners Unite! 10 minutes ago
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by lin0003
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2