Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5618

post #84256 of 121333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Now that I'm home I feel like there's nothing to do. Don't really feel like watching anime. Don't really feel like gaming. Don't really feel like reading books or manga. Don't really feel like doing work.

I'm just kinda sitting here on my chair without any purpose.

I know that feel.... just sitting there doing nothing.

post #84257 of 121333

I heard listening to music is a good way to kill time.

post #84258 of 121333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

I heard listening to music is a good way to kill time.


well it's not like there's nothing to do... just dont feel like doing anything.

post #84259 of 121333

I want to make my SA5000 portable. ;_;

post #84260 of 121333
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post


well it's not like there's nothing to do... just dont feel like doing anything.

Yep.

Though just now I was playing minecraft, and doing some Japanese study. I pass the time. I'm just bored.
post #84261 of 121333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Now that I'm home I feel like there's nothing to do. Don't really feel like watching anime. Don't really feel like gaming. Don't really feel like reading books or manga. Don't really feel like doing work.

I'm just kinda sitting here on my chair without any purpose.

I recommend putting on a random song on your speakers .

 

Even if you dont' feel like it, after it starts playing and after the first song, you will want to listen to more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

I heard listening to music is a good way to kill time.

yep. Althoug I find with speakers is easier to 'get into it'. 

post #84262 of 121333

More ClariS to listen to. Yay.

post #84263 of 121333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post

More ClariS to listen to. Yay.

Wait what where!?

 

 New album!? I love CLARIS!

 

i've been listening to David Bowie all day, I need some cute Japanese justice to listen to now though :3

post #84264 of 121333

Only a new single with like 4 songs, but still.

post #84265 of 121333
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

WooT!!
Grisaia no Kajitsu OP - "Shuumatsu no Fractal" by Faylan is out in Lossless!!!




What's more-
Complete TL of the game was finally released 2 days ago!!
Anyone playing with me? It's a very good game according to VNDB stats: http://vndb.org/v5154


Meh
Meh, I'm good. I don't need any more 50+ hour time sink games...
After I finish little busters it'll be on to rewrite and then probably ever 17 and steins gate...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Now that I'm home I feel like there's nothing to do. Don't really feel like watching anime. Don't really feel like gaming. Don't really feel like reading books or manga. Don't really feel like doing work.

I'm just kinda sitting here on my chair without any purpose.
Sometimes that's nice to do. Recently I haven't really had the opportunity to do anything like that frown.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post

More ClariS to listen to. Yay.
You liking their new album? smily_headphones1.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post

More ClariS to listen to. Yay.
Wait what where!?

 New album!? I love CLARIS!

i've been listening to David Bowie all day, I need some cute Japanese justice to listen to now though :3
It's their second full album, called second story. I had the cover art as my avatar for a little while about 2 weeks ago... =_=
Ooh, 30% off vinyl at the local media shop. Looks like I know what I'll be buying with my gift card...
post #84266 of 121333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post

Only a new single with like 4 songs, but still.
Wait, ANOTHER new single? eek.gif
post #84267 of 121333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post

Only a new single with like 4 songs, but still.

Still, 4 songs is godly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post


Meh
Meh, I'm good. I don't need any more 50+ hour time sink games...
After I finish little busters it'll be on to rewrite and then probably ever 17 and steins gate...
Sometimes that's nice to do. Recently I haven't really had the opportunity to do anything like that frown.gif
You liking their new album? smily_headphones1.gif
It's their second full album, called second story. I had the cover art as my avatar for a little while about 2 weeks ago... =_=
Ooh, 30% off vinyl at the local media shop. Looks like I know what I'll be buying with my gift card...

Nice! Thanks! I want!


I've seriously only started to listen to Claris this week. I FINALLY demo'd their entire Birthday Album and BAM!

 

LOVE!

post #84268 of 121333

I want the full version of the Orchestra version of Connect on the new single, it is mean to only have a short part of it!

post #84269 of 121333
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I recommend putting on a random song on your speakers .

Even if you dont' feel like it, after it starts playing and after the first song, you will want to listen to more.
yep. Althoug I find with speakers is easier to 'get into it'. 

Nah. I'm constantly listening to music unless I'm watching a video. So eventually it's nothing more than background noise.
post #84270 of 121333

I need to update my profile page more often.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge