Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5584

post #83746 of 121382
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Uh...that's the first time I have ever seen 2 cables go to any earphone. I don't know where you've seen one.

http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/totl-madness-24-top-line-custom-ear-monitors-reviewed-hall-fame


^ 1 cable in the earphone

Hence the "i believe"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

I wouldn't call the UERM a recent revolution, but you are totally right with everything else you said smily_headphones1.gif
It's getting even more mysterious!
That machine was only made recently and allows for first time personal customization of a soon to be made custom iem

Either way, ue and jh dominate the field of monitors right now.
post #83747 of 121382

Man I love my desert eagle in Counter Strike. Now if only it were golden...

post #83748 of 121382
Mark is You are already a Waifu.. http://en.shindanmaker.com/215100
post #83749 of 121382

Don't know if the panda is online right now, but he really really should watch this livestream :D
I love these people. Intelligent humor! On the internet! Unbelievable, right?


http://www.twitch.tv/Northernlion

post #83750 of 121382
post #83751 of 121382
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Don't know if the panda is online right now, but he really really should watch this livestream biggrin.gif

I love these people. Intelligent humor! On the internet! Unbelievable, right?


http://www.twitch.tv/Northernlion
Im on college visit this whole week smily_headphones1.gif
post #83752 of 121382
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post


Im on college visit this whole week smily_headphones1.gif

That is also cool, I guess.

I need to get one of these!
http://carryspeed.com/products/magfilter

post #83753 of 121382

Just had dinner smily_headphones1.gif

Even glutunous panda couldnt finish it
post #83754 of 121382
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post


Just had dinner smily_headphones1.gif

Even glutunous panda couldnt finish it

Congrats, you archieved your goal!
I'm more than just a bit jealous right now.

post #83755 of 121382

I only Played Persona 4 so far but....this looks soooo good!

post #83756 of 121382

FitEar >>>> JH and UE at least to my ears.

post #83757 of 121382
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Congrats, you archieved your goal!

I'm more than just a bit jealous right now.
Those were some amazing tater tots!!!!
post #83758 of 121382
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post

FitEar >>>> JH and UE at least to my ears.

Which model? So I can prepare the funds.

post #83759 of 121382
Quote:
Originally Posted by Csirus View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post


Well, I will give you pictures if/when I get it.
Right now I'm bidding on a collection of pretty much all the CDs from clannad/tomoyo after and it includes a copy of the OST which I already own. So if I win the auction I'll let you know wink.gif
Ooohhh, that's the only state I think I would actually go to in the south!
I think a lot of guys like these things... >_>

Also, this daft punk talk has me tempted to buy RAM on vinyl to use up the $25 gift card my mom gave me to a media store that sells everything at retail price.
Meaning trying to find a good anime anywhere close to $25 is impossible...

Do it!!! Such a good album to have on Vinyl.  I have played it full at least 10 times on my player, it gets better every time!

Haha, I might just get it then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Csirus View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post


Well, I will give you pictures if/when I get it.
Right now I'm bidding on a collection of pretty much all the CDs from clannad/tomoyo after and it includes a copy of the OST which I already own. So if I win the auction I'll let you know wink.gif
Ooohhh, that's the only state I think I would actually go to in the south!
I think a lot of guys like these things... >_>

Also, this daft punk talk has me tempted to buy RAM on vinyl to use up the $25 gift card my mom gave me to a media store that sells everything at retail price.
Meaning trying to find a good anime anywhere close to $25 is impossible...

Do it!!! Such a good album to have on Vinyl.  I have played it full at least 10 times on my player, it gets better every time!

I don't like the ending for Contact...it reminds me of noise (i.e. Merzbow).

700

Some of the songs do suck. Heck, all but three of the songs aren't very good IMO, but it would still be fun to own on vinyl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Hahaha, that's very true.
I just realized, are you going to have a car in college? If so, you better make sure it's a massive truck so you can fit in with all the rednecks! tongue.gif
Looks like either a demo pair or someone shoved some tips over their friend's CIEMs to test them out...
Haha yeah .

No car :/ dont really need it

Most rednecks get kicked out after the first semester to year. UVA and VT is the pride of Virginia.

VT and GT are the tech school pride of the south.

Ah, that's good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post


Just had dinner smily_headphones1.gif

Even glutunous panda couldnt finish it

Wait, you couldn't finish that??? blink.gif

Even I can finish that, and I'm a girl! tongue.gif

post #83760 of 121382
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Haha, I might just get it then.
Some of the songs do suck. Heck, all but three of the songs aren't very good IMO, but it would still be fun to own on vinyl!
Ah, that's good.
Wait, you couldn't finish that??? blink.gif

Even I can finish that, and I'm a girl! tongue.gif
Dammit Tracy! Just because i can't finish a meal you can doesn't mean I'm less of a precious jewel! Lol tongue.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge