Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5574

post #83596 of 151070


Still recovering from the meet yesterday. If you can hit up one of these things in the future, do it.
post #83597 of 151070
That's the new Cavalli Audio amp that can accept pretty much all tubes, isn't it? Liquid Glass? :-o

Or did you mean the K 701 in the background there? Or the ancient MacBook Pro? wink.gif
Edited by miceblue - 7/21/13 at 10:21am
post #83598 of 151070
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

That's the new Cavalli Audio amp that can accept pretty much all tubes, isn't it? Liquid Glass? :-o

Or did you mean the K 701 in the background there? Or the ancient MacBook Pro? wink.gif

No, I meant hitting up a meet. smily_headphones1.gif

Yep, that was Hiyono's Liquid Glass in the foreground. That's a HD800 in the foreground with the K702 sitting behind the Woo amp. The Stax 009 with the Blue Hawaii that I pictured earlier was in the next table to the right. The Eddie Current table was to the left, with a Balancing Act among other offerings.
post #83599 of 151070
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insidious Meme View Post



Still recovering from the meet yesterday. If you can hit up one of these things in the future, do it.
Please tell me you had fun and said hi to Warren rolleyes.gif
post #83600 of 151070

Stupid MBS tried to rip me off today. Close to $1k for books. 

 

Good thing there's amazon, and some cheap teacher's edition books. Cut it down to 400 for books. God danggit.

 

A good pair of Stax right there... poof

post #83601 of 151070
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

Stupid MBS tried to rip me off today. Close to $1k for books. 

Good thing there's amazon, and some cheap teacher's edition books. Cut it down to 400 for books. God danggit.

A good pair of Stax right there... poof
You live in Australia? biggrin.gif Melbourne Business School tongue.gif
post #83602 of 151070
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Please tell me you had fun and said hi to Warren rolleyes.gif

Yes, I had fun and said hi to Warren. rolleyes.gif He says hi back. And I pretty much stuck around for the bitter end.

Forgot to mention, the table on the other side of the room had the Abyss headphones.
post #83603 of 151070
post #83604 of 151070
post #83605 of 151070
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post


You live in Australia? biggrin.gif Melbourne Business School tongue.gif

Book company?

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21314831

post #83606 of 151070
Heresy incoming: I haven't watched Death Note, and i even I can recognise that bit is from Death Note.
post #83607 of 151070
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insidious Meme View Post

Yes, I had fun and said hi to Warren. rolleyes.gif He says hi back. And I pretty much stuck around for the bitter end.

Forgot to mention, the table on the other side of the room had the Abyss headphones.

Yay!

So what else did you really like there? I would clap and be proud of the bees, except that it now makes me a target as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Heresy incoming: I haven't watched Death Note, and i even I can recognise that bit is from Death Note.
You may not think its up to par, but Death Note is pretty well accepted as being quite good
post #83608 of 151070
Oh, I know Death Note is good. It's kind of how FMA is good, it's just that I haven't watched it yet.
post #83609 of 151070
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Oh, I know Death Note is good. It's kind of how FMA is good, it's just that I haven't watched it yet.
When are you going back to Malaysia? Watch it then.

Are you going anywhere else after that or are you just going to be finally back home partying it up with graph every day?
post #83610 of 151070
Wee semi-Head-Fi meet today. XD
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge