Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5569

post #83521 of 152179
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Deafheaven ♥


Thanks, I was practicing along with the o and U and what not lol

German is such a cool language
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Yay, got a box from Kalbee! Big thanks to him for shipping schiit from Japan for me!
I got SR-507 pads for my SR-202, 2 CDs (circle of fifth and Planetarian OST) as well as a like new copy of Saya no Uta aso BD!

He got them for you whilst in Japan!?
Niceu!
post #83522 of 152179
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Yay, got a box from Kalbee! Big thanks to him for shipping schiit from Japan for me!
I got SR-507 pads for my SR-202, 2 CDs (circle of fifth and Planetarian OST) as well as a like new copy of Saya no Uta aso BD!

Nice!

I totally need to exploit kalbee, I'd rather give him the commission rather than another buying service.
post #83523 of 152179
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Yay, got a box from Kalbee! Big thanks to him for shipping schiit from Japan for me!
I got SR-507 pads for my SR-202, 2 CDs (circle of fifth and Planetarian OST) as well as a like new copy of Saya no Uta aso BD!

He got them for you whilst in Japan!?
Niceu!

Yup! 

Pretty sweet stuff too! Especially considering I can't order Key Sounds Label stuff off of Amazon jp because they think all the CDs are PC games... T.T

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Yay, got a box from Kalbee! Big thanks to him for shipping schiit from Japan for me!
I got SR-507 pads for my SR-202, 2 CDs (circle of fifth and Planetarian OST) as well as a like new copy of Saya no Uta aso BD!

Nice!

I totally need to exploit kalbee, I'd rather give him the commission rather than another buying service.

Heh, you'll have to talk to him about that...

I don't think he's in Akiba either, where he got all my stuff used for an excellent price! :)

post #83524 of 152179
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Yup! 
Pretty sweet stuff too! Especially considering I can't order Key Sounds Label stuff off of Amazon jp because they think all the CDs are PC games... T.T
Heh, you'll have to talk to him about that...
I don't think he's in Akiba either, where he got all my stuff used for an excellent price! smily_headphones1.gif
Why can't you ship PC Games from Japan then? I know they consider them to be, but what makes PC Game exports from japan unable?

So do you still have problems with your STAT amp?
post #83525 of 152179
Before, I'd say German sounds angry most of the time. I'd say that Russian tops it.
post #83526 of 152179
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Before, I'd say German sounds angry most of the time. I'd say that Russian tops it.
Conversationaly, I think both sound angry. Yelling, German is more angry while Russian has more deep authority to the yelling.
post #83527 of 152179
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post


Thanks, I was practicing along with the o and U and what not lol

German is such a cool language

Cool? :D
Well can't say that I heard somebody saying that before! Only thing I keep getting told by non-german-speaking persons is, that it sounds soooo evil and angry. They kind of have a point there, but I don't think it's that aggressive.

Unless you are listening to German Black Metal.

(psst panda, they are singing about tanks in this song)

post #83528 of 152179
Even tanks won't save my ears from German hard metal

However I do like me some Rammstein.
post #83529 of 152179
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Yup! 
Pretty sweet stuff too! Especially considering I can't order Key Sounds Label stuff off of Amazon jp because they think all the CDs are PC games... T.T
Heh, you'll have to talk to him about that...
I don't think he's in Akiba either, where he got all my stuff used for an excellent price! smily_headphones1.gif
Why can't you ship PC Games from Japan then? I know they consider them to be, but what makes PC Game exports from japan unable?

So do you still have problems with your STAT amp?

Because Amazon JP is stupid: http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/help/customer/display.html?ie=UTF8&nodeId=1039608

I'm just running the SRM-212 off of the Japanese transformer without any issues. Haven't even bothered unboxing my new transformer from Digikey.

post #83530 of 152179
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Because Amazon JP is stupid: http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/help/customer/display.html?ie=UTF8&nodeId=1039608

I'm just running the SRM-212 off of the Japanese transformer without any issues. Haven't even bothered unboxing my new transformer from Digikey.
If you bought a new transformer...why not use it?
post #83531 of 152179
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Even tanks won't save my ears from German hard metal

However I do like me some Rammstein.

Oh Germanys most famous export product, right after cars :P
Never really liked them. Their stage performances are super awesome though.

That's more how I like my german music ;)
If you get what he is singing about, you beat the German super-über-master class. No really, even I don't get what the text is about.


http://lyricstranslate.com/de/Und-Pan-spielt-die-Floete-Und-Pan-spielt-die-Floete.html


Edited by Tom Yum Goong - 7/20/13 at 6:19pm
post #83532 of 152179
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Oh Germanys most famous export product, right after cars :P

Never really liked them. Their stage performances are super awesome though.


That's more how I like my german music wink.gif

If you get what he is singing about, you beat the German super-über-master class. No really, even I don't get what the text is about.
Yeah, Rammstein is a really good band imo.
post #83533 of 152179
I kept on hearing explosions outside, it was either the pending thunderstorm or North Korea was invading were my first thoughts....but in reality, the town next over was having a fireworks celebration lol
post #83534 of 152179

I'll just leave this here and get some sleep. Sun is rising outside :|

I LOLed quiet a bit :)

post #83535 of 152179
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

I'll just leave this here and get some sleep. Sun is rising outside :|


I LOLed quiet a bit smily_headphones1.gif


OMFG...that is a horrible game. Sadly, it was published by Deep Silver who bought and published Metro Last Light
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge