or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5543

post #83131 of 158440
And I'm single now... Jayme can't hold a relationship for more than like 5 days at a time... I just need to find someone that will actually love me back...
post #83132 of 158440
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

I think my phone is the only device where I have less than 20 tabs open at once...
But whyyyy?!

Because it's a low-budget one and doesn't work that well with so much tabs open. Tablet is OK-ish.
















;-P
post #83133 of 158440
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Dang, that's early compared to me, Idk when moving day is but classes don't start until around September 25th...
Nah, unless you count my friends that I convinced to join the forum (we didn't hang out more because of HF or anything) then borisu or mice probably holds "the record".
Ahhhh, that's off the new album you were showing me!
Considering i spent $90 on my ipod classic, that's quite an increase in price... Something a poor college student can't afford right now.
Guess I can always wait a little longer though since phone prices will always be dropping.
Yup smily_headphones1.gif
Plugged them straight in at the meet and it still didn't blow anything up... rolleyes.gif
Micey and Borisu? How many have they met?
Borisu only Violin and Joe right?
Tangy met Ra97or and... no one else.
etcetc

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

I need to try and explain stuff in my own terms, else I can't argue with people in real life. So why not try with a pointless panties this.
You have a crap ton of tabs open.

Anyway, it seems Firefox had the best tab stacking for you, but then again, I couldn't really tell what was doing what.


Quote:
Originally Posted by VortexBlast View Post

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you:
The Shingeki no Kyojin Ferrari 458 Italia ITASHA Edition!





*Cosplayer and man in Titan spandex costume are optional extras

http://kotaku.com/ferrari-lovers-this-anime-stunt-might-horrify-you-811610462

I understand that this is a promo stunt but I don't think it's very fitting.
Either he's a rich bastard or ....its the obvious promo stunt lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Haha~


Taking notes right now on how to win women. K, thanks Borisu!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love Music View Post

Tried everything but only the WAV files appears but the FLAC files still doesn't appear ARGGGHHHH....

What's another good software to use to rip FLAC's with good error correction since I will be using to rip older CD's. 
dBpoweramp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

Continuing with Macbook stickers:
hornoxe.com_picdump311_082.jpg
Where can I get one!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

And I'm single now... Jayme can't hold a relationship for more than like 5 days at a time... I just need to find someone that will actually love me back...
The moment she made the 3 strikes rule, you should have jumped ship dude.

Anyway, sorry dude. BUT it will get better. Now don't go drowning yourself in alochol. Drown yourself in green tea if you must.

There are better fish out in the sea dude. Feel better, now go watch some anime.
post #83134 of 158440
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post


Micey and Borisu? How many have they met?
Borisu only Violin and Joe right?
Tangy met Ra97or and... no one else.
etcetc

Taking notes right now on how to win women. K, thanks Borisu!

speaking of which didn't Ra97or say he was coming to HK?

 

*thumbs up*

post #83135 of 158440
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

speaking of which didn't Ra97or say he was coming to HK?

*thumbs up*
Oh right. I think he did...... rolleyes.gif he may be there right now?
post #83136 of 158440
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

speaking of which didn't Ra97or say he was coming to HK?

*thumbs up*

Pretty sure he did.
post #83137 of 158440
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post


Oh right. I think he did...... rolleyes.gif he may be there right now?


damn, I better shoot him a PM or something..... tongue.gif

post #83138 of 158440
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post


damn, I better shoot him a PM or something..... tongue.gif
You will hold the meetup record if you do cool.gif
post #83139 of 158440
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

You will hold the meetup record if you do cool.gif

we should all meet up someday in japan biggrin.gif

post #83140 of 158440
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

we should all meet up someday in japan biggrin.gif

Didn't we make a dream plan about this last year? smily_headphones1.gif

One day Borisu

I'll see if I can study abroad for a semester in HK smily_headphones1.gif
post #83141 of 158440
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Dang, that's early compared to me, Idk when moving day is but classes don't start until around September 25th...
Nah, unless you count my friends that I convinced to join the forum (we didn't hang out more because of HF or anything) then borisu or mice probably holds "the record".
Ahhhh, that's off the new album you were showing me!
Considering i spent $90 on my ipod classic, that's quite an increase in price... Something a poor college student can't afford right now.
Guess I can always wait a little longer though since phone prices will always be dropping.
Yup smily_headphones1.gif
Plugged them straight in at the meet and it still didn't blow anything up... rolleyes.gif
Micey and Borisu? How many have they met?
Borisu only Violin and Joe right?
Tangy met Ra97or and... no one else.
etcetc

I've only had 2 Head-Fi meets with AAMML members:

  1. with mechy, atomator, and fishi
  2. with mechy

 

If you count lugia then it's 3.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

And I'm single now... Jayme can't hold a relationship for more than like 5 days at a time... I just need to find someone that will actually love me back...

Sorry to hear the news. :/

 

Hopefully you'll get over it soon. You're not even in college yet, the opportunities are still wide open for you. :D

post #83142 of 158440
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

I've only had 2 Head-Fi meets with AAMML members:
  1. with mechy, atomator, and fishi
  2. with mechy

If you count lugia then it's 3.

Sorry to hear the news. :/

Hopefully you'll get over it soon. You're not even in college yet, the opportunities are still wide open for you. biggrin.gif
Dayum, you are on a roll micey!biggrin.gif

I don't think I'll be near the west coast anytime soon though mad.gif
post #83143 of 158440
Anybody thinking of buying Gunpoint, which you should, should go buy it on the dev's site. You'll get DRM free and a steam key, though you don't have dumb hat support.
post #83144 of 158440
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Anybody thinking of buying Gunpoint, which you should, should go buy it on the dev's site. You'll get DRM free and a steam key, though you don't have dumb hat support.
I won't be buying it.

I don't understand the STEAM Key+ DRM free versions

alan wake and a few other games I have on my steam account are slightly different than their STEAM sold ones in that they are DRM free versions. Ok cool....but what does that do or change for me anyway? Inability for me to copy the files and easilly give them to some other guy? Cool, I don't do that. Steam DRM is fairly unobstrusive so yeah.

BUT, like you say, DRM free versions can be a godsend to people in other countries with lisencing problems and region control.
post #83145 of 158440
#smugbastardpanda
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge