Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5538

post #83056 of 153514
Actually, CDPRED give (or at least used to) a GOG "backup copy" to anyone who bought Witcher 2. No difference - physical or digital.
post #83057 of 153514
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

I know that you bakapanda. I'm just crossed that I have to buy it twice.
The Witcher 2 has no DRM, you can just copy its files and use it anywhere. You bought the game, its yours

I bought it on Steam first, hence it is DRM'd. I bought it for cheaper in GOG long-day-in-summer sale, cheaper than the Russian already-cheap price...
post #83058 of 153514


The site went down for a while just for that?
post #83059 of 153514
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

I bought it on Steam first, hence it is DRM'd. I bought it for cheaper in GOG long-day-in-summer sale, cheaper than the Russian already-cheap price...
DUDE!
.........................................................

You know that if you already bought The Witcher 1 or 2 once, you can redeem the DRM FREE VERSION FOR FREE through GoG!?
http://www.gog.com/witcher/backup

This is the link for it.

You buy it off steam, you can use the code from steam to get the DRM free copy(no region locking I believe...since its DRM free)

....................


If you complained about this earlier. I could have saved you ಥ_ಥ
But then again, I guess more money to CD Projekt...but then again, they don't get that much of the cut anway
post #83060 of 153514
You bastards.
post #83061 of 153514
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Also this was once told to me:

Mukashi mukashi, there was once a man with 2 [redacted]. He had this one girl he fancies but too afraid to confess to her and shag her. Long story short, his time in this world is cut short and died and resentful man, and haunts the world. For revenge, he now goes around the world, coincidentally parallel with whatever season people get the flu, and shag in people's nostrils. That's where snot came from: a ghost's ejaculation.

#RIPsomemanga
post #83062 of 153514
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

You bastards.

So...........did you write GoG staff a letter about it? But then again, you can't keep or refund keys
post #83063 of 153514

Second episode of Watamote....cringe²

This anime is so sad and depressing but also so funny at the same time!
I really had to lough out loud at the CD she is listening to at the beginning and the "ritual" scene xD
Loving it.

post #83064 of 153514

What is wrong with my PC?
A lot of websites refuse to load and the ones that are working take really long to load and some of them look messed up.
I really don't like this.
No, it's not my internet connection. Everything works fine if I plug the LAN cable into my laptop.

post #83065 of 153514
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post


According to e-Bay, I'll get mine by the 20th...but mechy can answer that! tongue.gif
 

 

Wow. How is shipping that fast XD?
post #83066 of 153514
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Wait a minute.

So the Kimi no Iru Machi anime is starting with the Tokyo arc?

That is really really REALLY balssy of them. To skip the entire first 5/8 of the story..

The characters don't really look...similar.

Also, wtf is with the fan service opening?\

Anyway, the color pallette looks really weird. Blunt colors and lines.

Reminds me of Bible Black style

Tokyo arc is probably the only really good arc in it. 

 

Art style reminds me of Casshern Sins. Show looks like it has a tiny budget though. Female character designs are definitely a bit funky. Mainly faces have changed a lot from the manga, and WTF hair colors. Rin would look like some middle aged woman if she didn't appear in her school uniform. Her hair is like orange. 

 

Oh yeah that OP. All the girls topless and running around roflcopter.

 

Meanwhile, absolutely loving the **** about of Uchoten Kazoku. 

post #83067 of 153514
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

MIND=BLOWN

post #83068 of 153514
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

What is wrong with my PC?

A lot of websites refuse to load and the ones that are working take really long to load and some of them look messed up.

I really don't like this.

No, it's not my internet connection. Everything works fine if I plug the LAN cable into my laptop.

Turn off and turn on your wireless adapter? rolleyes.gif

If everything goes to schit when you use your wifi and it works again when you plug an Ethernet cable in. It's probably your wifi. But of course, it could just be a bug. Restart compy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post

Tokyo arc is probably the only really good arc in it. 

Art style reminds me of Casshern Sins. Show looks like it has a tiny budget though. Female character designs are definitely a bit funky. Mainly faces have changed a lot from the manga, and WTF hair colors. Rin would look like some middle aged woman if she didn't appear in her school uniform. Her hair is like orange. 

Oh yeah that OP. All the girls topless and running around roflcopter.

Meanwhile, absolutely loving the **** about of Uchoten Kazoku. 
The initial Kimi no iru Troll-your-face-off, I had no problems with.

Yeah, the faces changed a bit. I can still tell how they managed to get the faces of the caracters from the manga though.

I was a bit weirded out by the hair colors at first, but if you check the manga's, THAT is actually their hair colors......yeah, mangaka never anticipated how his random hair choosings would end up on our screens.

The blunt colors and lines do look weird, the budget does look a bit less than mediocre definately.

Not sure why the op is so toplesss _
post #83069 of 153514
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post


According to e-Bay, I'll get mine by the 20th...but mechy can answer that! tongue.gif
 

 

Wow. How is shipping that fast XD?

Rawr-yeah. It's slower than I thought it would be but faster than other vendors' expected delivery time.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

What is wrong with my PC?
A lot of websites refuse to load and the ones that are working take really long to load and some of them look messed up.
I really don't like this.
No, it's not my internet connection. Everything works fine if I plug the LAN cable into my laptop.

Did you try running a virus/malware/spyware scan recently?

 


Special delivery for our beloved Tracy!

post #83070 of 153514
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Rawr-yeah. It's slower than I thought it would be but faster than other vendors' expected delivery time.

Did you try running a virus/malware/spyware scan recently?

Special delivery for our beloved Tracy!

Where did you and Tracy go? smily_headphones1.gif

Hey Micey, so what did you think of the Mad Dawgs?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge