or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5531

post #82951 of 158542
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

Boris have a fair share of vocal tracks (would say most of them, but I'm not that much knowledgeable of their drone'ish works). And they are awesome.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDbLxyIAMx0
(embedding probably won't work anyway, as always)

Oh they sure have, but this nice track doesn't :)
Ideal to listen to while studying schiit.

post #82952 of 158542
<3


(tried stitching it, looks like it failed, so I made this instead)


(Jerky FPS scrolling lolololololololololololo)

All left -> right
post #82953 of 158542

I like it :|

What I don't like, is, that still nobody felt like explaining me what is so awesome about this anime! (animations aside)

post #82954 of 158542
Oh yeah, I watched WataMote. Oh god it's like the manga, but augmented.... the VA fits perfectly though, and I have the same reaction as I read the manga: I can see myself in a few of Tomoko's shoes, but since it's so exaggerated, I ended up rooting for her. Ganbatte Tomoko!
post #82955 of 158542
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Oh yeah, I watched WataMote. Oh god it's like the manga, but augmented.... the VA fits perfectly though, and I have the same reaction as I read the manga: I can see myself in a few of Tomoko's shoes, but since it's so exaggerated, I ended up rooting for her. Ganbatte Tomoko!

The VA person is doing an awesome job. That's really not an easy voice.

Tell me what you like so much about Symphogear >:(
I'm curious to hear!

post #82956 of 158542
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Oh yeah, I watched WataMote. Oh god it's like the manga, but augmented.... the VA fits perfectly though, and I have the same reaction as I read the manga: I can see myself in a few of Tomoko's shoes, but since it's so exaggerated, I ended up rooting for her. Ganbatte Tomoko!
Considering how hot your VA is, she is dong the voice fantastically. I'm agreeing with Tom

I don't read the manga, but it fit very very well.

This is the VA btw guys


Who voices our titular character
post #82957 of 158542

KamiNai episode 2.....no.
 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

This show gets more stupid by the minute.
What is it with this white haired guy keep punching this 12 year old girl in the face?! And he keeps saying that he is immortal...but isn't the whole point of this anime that nobody can die because of god leaving the world? I don't get it.
And the little girl...she gets kicked and slapped in the face by this dude, he is holding a gun to her head and tells her that it would be better for her to die, but STILL she decides to go with this sociopath and he even offers her to ride on his back. Why?!
Maybe it's just too deep for me.

post #82958 of 158542


This is awesome that all three hosts can speak bilingually very fluently.
post #82959 of 158542
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Blegh, who cares what brand of DAC it is lol, it's a dang portable rig.

Audiophiles care! tongue.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Hehe, I like how just right after finishing Angel Beats the other night, my wallpapers on my netbook quit cycling at this image:

And I just cleaned up my desktop too so it's a lot less cluttered. 

OMG My memories of AB just came back to me.....

 


holy crap what's wrong with me.... sleeping at 11:xx and waking up at 6:xx for 2 consecutive days!

It's like I reverted to my baby sleeping habits.....

 

only difference is that I don't play anisons on speakers first thing in the morning and check nyaa for the latest releases. biggrin.gif


Edited by akiroz - 7/15/13 at 4:15pm
post #82960 of 158542
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddyxm View Post

 

A "Desktops" folder on your desktop? Fairly suspicious...

 

But if I had to make a good guess, its for your wallpapers.

It just means he "cleaned up" his desktop by shoving everything in there tongue.gif

At least that's what I do

post #82961 of 158542
Oh right, tom yum since you asked, you can read my final impressions of symphogear s1 here http://fantasyrumbahp.wordpress.com/2012/06/28/friendship-out-of-the-machine-senki-zesshou-symphogear/ :3
post #82962 of 158542
@Borisu: LOL! Nice!
I don't really care about DACs too much though as long as they sound good. Now off to eat HK food and meet mice!~
post #82963 of 158542
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

@Borisu: LOL! Nice!
I don't really care about DACs too much though as long as they sound good. Now off to eat HK food and meet mice!~

But you need a DAC that is able to play 32/384 music or else your DAC sucks!
^ audiophile logic
post #82964 of 158542
I'm thinking of buying a new phone to replace my almost 4 year old Nokia N900 (I will miss that phone's Linux based OS greatly) and I will probably go Android but which phone?

I'm not too fond of the Samsung GS4 because it kind of feels cheap and I was disappointed with the Sony Xperia Z due to its screen which is sub-par.

Now I'm thinking between the HTC One or the Oppo Find 5. Both have excellent build quality but the One has better specs overall but one thing I don't like about the One is that it has Beats Audio and I just can't accept that.

So which one would you guys recommend?
post #82965 of 158542
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Hehe, I like how just right after finishing Angel Beats the other night, my wallpapers on my netbook quit cycling at this image:


And I just cleaned up my desktop too so it's a lot less cluttered. 

You call that clean?!

Sorry, habit just kicked in after seeing those...*shiver*...icons.
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddyxm View Post

A "Desktops" folder on your desktop? Fairly suspicious...

But if I had to make a good guess, its for your wallpapers.

This.

Probably, or for screenshots for your desktop like I had on my laptop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Reminding everyone that this is what our thread starter, haibunyan, looks like:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I forgot! Thanks!

It's like I died or something. (=_=")
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

<3


(tried stitching it, looks like it failed, so I made this instead)


(Jerky FPS scrolling lolololololololololololo)

All left -> right

Nice!
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

holy crap what's wrong with me.... sleeping at 11:xx and waking up at 6:xx for 2 consecutive days!

Meh, I've been doing that all of freshman year ever since I started procrastinating.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VortexBlast View Post

I'm thinking of buying a new phone to replace my almost 4 year old Nokia N900 (I will miss that phone's Linux based OS greatly) and I will probably go Android but which phone?

I'm not too fond of the Samsung GS4 because it kind of feels cheap and I was disappointed with the Sony Xperia Z due to its screen which is sub-par.

Now I'm thinking between the HTC One or the Oppo Find 5. Both have excellent build quality but the One has better specs overall but one thing I don't like about the One is that it has Beats Audio and I just can't accept that.

So which one would you guys recommend?

I'm still going to say Samsung Galaxy S4, and just a heads up if you didn't know, HTC and Samsung both released a "Nexus" version of the GS4 and One, although it's not exactly Nexus since it's made by Samsung and HTC on their own custom kernel since their phones won't work so well on the stock kernel made by Google. Anyways, I say the S4 because it somehow slightly performs better than the HTC One while having the same specs and it has expandable storage if that's important to you (so unless this phone is also capable of being a good PMP or you like taking a lot of photos *cough*Instagram*cough*, it might be something you'll want).

Ugh, the Beats Audio thing. That reminds me since I want the HP ENVY 15z-j000 (15" laptop) which can be driven by the A10-5750M (along with a dedicated graphics option) since the A10 performs fairly well against the i7 (mobile, go check Anandtech's review) while being much less expensive but the one thing that bothered me so much was the Beats Audio on it. I'm tempted to go void my warranty immediately if I buy it and sand blast it, then anozide it. I can't do anything else to get rid of that glaring logo. Make the logo replaceable and put in something else? Maybe cover it with Sugru...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge