Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5525

post #82861 of 130151
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

>1437
:V

That was, I think, from 15:00~. Now it's 21:31

Out of all those tabs, excluding some 20+ duplicates, this is my bounty: 304 pieces of work of art http://sdrv.ms/17dYDQz
Wow, that's a lot of sayonara zetsubou sensei stuff...
post #82862 of 130151
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Ahh. So disappointed with Firefox's history list. I thought it would have timestamps of when I visited a website, but it turns out it doesn't have...

I don't like Chrome's history list. For one it opens in a new tab which is completely annoying to me. Firefox's sidebar is a savior for that annoyance. Also I could care less about timestamps. A list of my recent websites is more space efficient than having to scroll through a bunch of timestamped places. Besides, why would it be useful to know that that I visited x website 20 minutes ago?
post #82863 of 130151
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Aww cmon, why not? A trip out west can be good for the soul!
I'm going on a roadtrip to the south next week! biggrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Not sure if serious... this is for my Nexus 7. And I only see my desktop when I either went to sleep or shutting my laptop down, so no, I will not be doing a rainmeter/dreamscene widget.
Oh...snap. I thought it was computer. Nvm
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

FullOP of Guren no Yumiya is best.
Full OP, is BEST OP! tongue.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedTea View Post

What's everyone current anime at the moment???
A lot of them
SnK
Railgun S
Airsoft anime
Blood lad
Free
Majestic Prince

etc etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Bloggs View Post

Only railgun s atm. Should be starting Sora no Otoshimono Forte soon. Want to watch that cute girls being cute anime kukuk posted about for the current season.

oh rightr! Sora no oto! Gotta remember that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

  1. Blood Lad
  2. Choujigen Game Neptune
  3. Danganronpa
  4. Fantasista Doll
  5. Fate/Kaleid
  6. Gatchaman
  7. Gen'ei Taiyou
  8. Gsnshiken
  9. Gin no Saji
  10. Highschool DxD
  11. InuHasa
  12. KamiNomi
  13. KamiNai
  14. Kitakubu
  15. Makai Ouji
  16. Monogatari
  17. Mushibugyou
  18. Recorder to Randoseru
  19. Ro-kyu-bu
  20. Rozen Maiden
  21. Symphogear
  22. Senyuu
  23. Servent x Service
  24. Shingeki no Kyojin
  25. C3-bu
  26. Railgun S
  27. Uchouten Kazoku
  28. WataMote
rainbows must be overflowing from you. That is like Imperial level.
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Just saw this in the specs of my ADAM F5's:

Does that mean I can use it as a dog whistle with my 24/96 DAC? tongue.gif
DO IT! ...seriously
post #82864 of 130151
@Bowei: I see. Well we will all know that if you don't come back it's because you got shot...
post #82865 of 130151
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Wow, that's a lot of sayonara zetsubou sensei stuff...

DO YOU THINK THIS IS A JOKE? DO YOU THINK THIS IS JUST A GAME? NO, OF COURSE IT'S NOT!
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

I don't like Chrome's history list. For one it opens in a new tab which is completely annoying to me. Firefox's sidebar is a savior for that annoyance. Also I could care less about timestamps. A list of my recent websites is more space efficient than having to scroll through a bunch of timestamped places. Besides, why would it be useful to know that that I visited x website 20 minutes ago?

But I love useless stats. I agree though that Chrome's history list is **** when I want to just pick a site I visited, but I can search better if there's timestamps since that's how I trained myself to search anything that I lost or misplaced, so it carries over my surfing history surfing. Firefox is about options anyways, at least that's how I see it, so I'm a bit miffed that it doesn't have that option.
post #82866 of 130151
@borisu, did you read my egotistical, smug justification of why I don't watch mindless crap?
post #82867 of 130151
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

@Bowei: I see. Well we will all know that if you don't come back it's because you got shot...
Panda's are under the protection of the WWF biggrin.gif
post #82868 of 130151
^ I want to get one of those shirts eventually
post #82869 of 130151
post #82870 of 130151
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Panda's are under the protection of the WWF biggrin.gif

World Wrestling Federation? :-P
post #82871 of 130151

Holy schiit....

 

Bowei do you ever use your E12 as a portable amp outside your house? I had quite possibly the worst portable listening experience ever since joining Head-Fi. There was RFI noise like there's no tomorrow. Seriously, the noise was absolutely terrible. I had to stop my music because the RFI was so loud. I've never had to stop my music from RFI before, ever.

 

iPhone 4S -> FiiO L9 -> FiiO E12 -> V-MODA Crossfade M-100 -> my ears


Edited by miceblue - 7/14/13 at 2:01pm
post #82872 of 130151
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Holy schiit....

Bowei do you ever use your E12 as a portable amp outside your house? I had quite possibly the worst portable listening experience ever since joining Head-Fi. There was RFI noise like there's no tomorrow. Seriously, the noise was absolutely terrible. I had to stop my music because the RFI was so loud. I've never had to stop my music from RFI before, ever.
I did. The E12 has above average EFI protection, I had never had any problems.

Is it just radio noise you hear or is it when you turn the volume knob?
post #82873 of 130151
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Holy schiit....

Bowei do you ever use your E12 as a portable amp outside your house? I had quite possibly the worst portable listening experience ever since joining Head-Fi. There was RFI noise like there's no tomorrow. Seriously, the noise was absolutely terrible. I had to stop my music because the RFI was so loud. I've never had to stop my music from RFI before, ever.
I did. The E12 has above average EFI protection, I had never had any problems.

Jezus. Seriously? That was a terrible experience for me. I wouldn't be surprised if my hearing was damaged from the loudness of that noise. >.>

 

The JDS Labs C5 in comparison has pretty much no RFI noise and if there is some, at least I can hear my music over it.

post #82874 of 130151
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Jezus. Seriously? That was a terrible experience for me. I wouldn't be surprised if my hearing was damaged from the loudness of that noise. >.>

The JDS Labs C5 in comparison has pretty much no RFI noise and if there is some, at least I can hear my music over it.
Is it strapped to your iPhone?
post #82875 of 130151
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Jezus. Seriously? That was a terrible experience for me. I wouldn't be surprised if my hearing was damaged from the loudness of that noise. >.>

The JDS Labs C5 in comparison has pretty much no RFI noise and if there is some, at least I can hear my music over it.
Is it strapped to your iPhone?

Yeah? Who doesn't strap their portable amp to their iPhone?

 

 

Quote:
Is it just radio noise you hear or is it when you turn the volume knob?

I heard the typical "radio noise." Volume knob didn't affect anything.

 

 

jseaber of JDS Labs specifically contacted me regarding the RFI noise I heard with the C5:

Quote:

Ah, might want to see what happens with other amps in those same areas. That famous noise you described happens only with certain cell phone towers, especially AT&T's older EDGE (2G) networks. The problem mostly vanished when 3G became popular, then returned with 4G. When you go into a dead zone or area with poor reception, the cell phone tries to find a stronger signal and it's much more likely to send/receive those ugly signals.

 

It's such a severe problem that Texas Instruments now publishes interference reports specific to most of their opamps:

http://www.ti.com/lit/an/sboz005a/sboz005a.pdf

 

Sure enough, the places I encounter such noise are dead zones for cell phone reception.

 

 

 

 

I know I'm not the first person to complain about such noise with the E12 so I'm having a hard time believing they have "higher than average" RMI shielding.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge