Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5520

post #82786 of 126416

@gpg

 

You're way too young and stupid to be in a proper relationship, so don't beat yourself up for what's happened.

 

Just chill, be patient and focus on the things that matter right now, like studies and what not.

 

Make an effort to become a better individual, not only for yourself, but for your future waifu. Sail through life doing good, and someone will fall into your lap eventually. ^^

post #82787 of 126416
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

Sail through life doing good, and someone will fall into your lap eventually. ^^

Why is it that when Deadly says this, it gives off a different vibe...

 

 

 

Just kidding. Good post.

post #82788 of 126416
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

@gpg

 

You're way too young and stupid to be in a proper relationship, so don't beat yourself up for what's happened.

 

Just chill, be patient and focus on the things that matter right now, like studies and what not.

 

Make an effort to become a better individual, not only for yourself, but for your future waifu. Sail through life doing good, and someone will fall into your lap eventually. ^^

^ start at 0:17

post #82789 of 126416
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

@gpg

You're way too young and stupid to be in a proper relationship, so don't beat yourself up for what's happened.

Just chill, be patient and focus on the things that matter right now, like studies and what not.

Make an effort to become a better individual, not only for yourself, but for your future waifu. Sail through life doing good, and someone will fall into your lap eventually. ^^
Thanks, yeah, I'm trying to move on, beating myself up about it just makes me worse of a person. wink.gif
post #82790 of 126416
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

Why is it that when Deadly says this, it gives off a different vibe...

 

 

I can always count on Eve to take a jab at me. tongue.gif


Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

 

^ start at 0:17

 

:D:D


Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

Thanks, yeah, I'm trying to move on, beating myself up about it just makes me worse of a person. wink.gif

 

Good for you. wink.gif

post #82791 of 126416

Okay, I watched the first episode of Madoka.
The music is really good (I even like the OP).
The visuals are really² good!
The story seems kind of generic. So far. But I'm confident that that will change ;)
This little cat/foxthingy seems to work like one of these rings from Green Lantern....

post #82792 of 126416
Okay, yeah, everything's cool with everyone I care about now, F*** the haters. I was being really irrational, self-centered, and whiney for no reason. I love myself, if someone doesn't well, screw it. smily_headphones1.gif
post #82793 of 126416
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

Okay, yeah, everything's cool with everyone I care about now, F*** the haters. I was being really irrational, self-centered, and whiney for no reason. I love myself, if someone doesn't well, screw it. smily_headphones1.gif


No, really. That's how you need to roll!

post #82794 of 126416
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

http://blog.livedoor.jp/m-10_33288/archives/51953676.html

DAT ASS
DUDE! THAT'S GLORIOUS!!! HOW MUCH IS THIS AWESOMENESS???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

I like the ability to sync tabs between my desktop, HTPC, iPad and phone. That's why I use it even though chrome for iPad sucks.

If I used syncing, it would probably crash, considering how much tabs I usually have open. :3
Other than that, probably every browser with a PC equivalent does it.
What's a better mobile browser though? Firefox mobile is terrible. Then again chrome mobile is super slow on my phone... -_-
Is there opera for Ipad?
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Heck yes! I love me some spaghetti!
The only way to make it better is to add some actual meat instead of saya meat sauce...
biggrin.gif
Why do I now crave spaghetti... confused.gif
Because it's delicious! Our glorious Italian food is glorious!
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

@gpg

You're way too young and stupid to be in a proper relationship, so don't beat yourself up for what's happened.

Just chill, be patient and focus on the things that matter right now, like studies and what not.

Make an effort to become a better individual, not only for yourself, but for your future waifu. Sail through life doing good, and someone will fall into your lap eventually. ^^
Excellent way of phrasing it wink.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Okay, I watched the first episode of Madoka.

The music is really good (I even like the OP).

The visuals are really² good!

The story seems kind of generic. So far. But I'm confident that that will change wink.gif

This little cat/foxthingy seems to work like one of these rings from Green Lantern....
I liked the EDs more than the OP myself...
Madoka is another one of those series that that only takes off about 50% of the way through.
post #82795 of 126416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post





No, really. That's how you need to roll!
Oh gawd, that guy dances like I did at the weekly college dances... tongue.gif
post #82796 of 126416
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.... Haters are like an Oxford Comma.
post #82797 of 126416
POP LOH

officially graduated from basic military school
now waiting for posting to unit

and not so good news to myself, air force rejected my application to sign on as engineer
post #82798 of 126416
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post



A fairly successful widget I made using UCCW. Obviously tapping on the time and date launch the clock and calendar respectively.

Hmm, a lotof empty space at the left side. I'll tweak that later after i wake up.
You should use Rainmeter, DreamScene and a few other programs to make an animated and working desktop from that smily_headphones1.gif

The animation in the background could just be flashes of color moving around while Rainmeter makes the gears and other stuff you have in that picture become 'real' working status and clickable stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Okay, I watched the first episode of Madoka.

The music is really good (I even like the OP).

The visuals are really² good!

The story seems kind of generic. So far. But I'm confident that that will change wink.gif

This little cat/foxthingy seems to work like one of these rings from Green Lantern....
Not a spoiler, just what your mindset should be.

Madoka strives to break from the Magical girl genre. Think to yourself now and keep in the back of your head what 'exactly' the magical girl shows usually have. Now, watch Madoka. And that's just it. Nothing else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixax555 View Post

POP LOH

officially graduated from basic military school
now waiting for posting to unit

and not so good news to myself, air force rejected my application to sign on as engineer
CONGRATS!

Please tell me you get to play with tanks!? Screw airplanes, TANKS! MAIN BATTLE TANKS! URAHH!!! biggrin.gif
post #82799 of 126416
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

I'll forever use firefox... as my 2nd browser when I need to search something during my game..

I'll forever use chrome...as my 1st choice 

i'll forever never use opera/safari/etc.... EVER

I'll never ever touch chrome again.... because it's like facebook... like a stalker who keeps asking for my info.

Chrome stores everything on the google server and it's a PITA to delete the stuff.

Firefox FTW.

Opera and Safari are pretty good too, though I only use them for browser testing.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post


Heck yes! I love me some spaghetti!
The only way to make it better is to add some actual meat instead of saya meat sauce...

LOL

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post



A fairly successful widget I made using UCCW. Obviously tapping on the time and date launch the clock and calendar respectively.

Hmm, a lotof empty space at the left side. I'll tweak that later after i wake up.

NICE!!!
What's UCCW?

post #82800 of 126416

Is it just me, or does the second Shingeki OP sound... muffled? and garbled?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge