Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5517

post #82741 of 111018
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

I like the ability to sync tabs between my desktop, HTPC, iPad and phone. That's why I use it even though chrome for iPad sucks.

If I used syncing, it would probably crash, considering how much tabs I usually have open. :3
Other than that, probably every browser with a PC equivalent does it.
post #82742 of 111018
So any thoughts on the new Fate anime?
post #82743 of 111018

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/194/0/1/1373733467380_by_james3579-d6dbdgi.gif

 

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/194/c/6/1373741691541_by_james3579-d6dbddm.gif

 

post #82744 of 111018
.
Edited by Accoun - 7/13/13 at 1:14pm
post #82745 of 111018
.
Edited by Accoun - 7/13/13 at 1:13pm
post #82746 of 111018
Oh hey, the "post has been accidentally sent 2 times, but you see it as 3 posts, so if you edit the last 2, you edited all of them" bug is back.
post #82747 of 111018
Eve and Accoun seem to have a lot of Head-Fi problems lol.
post #82748 of 111018
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Heck yes! I love me some spaghetti!
The only way to make it better is to add some actual meat instead of saya meat sauce...
biggrin.gif
Why do I now crave spaghetti... confused.gif
post #82749 of 111018
I always have Accoun's problem too... frown.gif
post #82750 of 111018
A neat built-in feature that Chrome doesn't have but Firefox and Opera have is the concept of tab grouping. Sure, one can group tabs in windows, but pshaw, who wants that?

Regardless of my attempt at joking, I like Opera's better than Firefox, based on the virtue that I can see my groups, or rather stacks for Opera. Where Firefox groups it together in a "different" UI and then disappear until summoned, Opera's behave like normal tabs, only stacked.
post #82751 of 111018

@jgray

 

I'm liking the BMF mod. Really flat bass region. But without the measuring kit, it'll be hard to determine a flat curve. And I can't trust my ears for that flat sound cause I never heard what flat actually sounds like.

 

Oh and after seeing the graphs, it's possible to make flat line on the bass and mid, but not the treble region. I wonder what's the headphone/iem/speaker with the flattest treble region, if possible that is?

post #82752 of 111018
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Eve and Accoun seem to have a lot of Head-Fi problems lol.

I've reported this problem + others for mobile Head-Fi (such as scrolling and the Head-Fi bar appears in the middle of the screen so if you touch it while scrolling you automatically scroll to the top of the thread). It seems that they don't care. -.-

 

 

Also, did you guys know that when you view a review and you see the breakdown details on the left (with the green bars), those actually represent the average ratings for all of the reviews on Head-Fi and not your own review? Pretty stupid if you ask me.

 

Hopefully someone here can take note of these things...

*ahem*

post #82753 of 111018
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

A neat built-in feature that Chrome doesn't have but Firefox and Opera have is the concept of tab grouping. Sure, one can group tabs in windows, but pshaw, who wants that?

Regardless of my attempt at joking, I like Opera's better than Firefox, based on the virtue that I can see my groups, or rather stacks for Opera. Where Firefox groups it together in a "different" UI and then disappear until summoned, Opera's behave like normal tabs, only stacked.

 

I'm the kind of guy that uses browsers as a way to connect to use the internet. Nothing more. 

post #82754 of 111018
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

@jgray

I'm liking the BMF mod. Really flat bass region. But without the measuring kit, it'll be hard to determine a flat curve. And I can't trust my ears for that flat sound cause I never heard what flat actually sounds like.

Oh and after seeing the graphs, it's possible to make flat line on the bass and mid, but not the treble region. I wonder what's the headphone/iem/speaker with the flattest treble region, if possible that is?

I have BMF's measurement kit. So do kalbee. Both of us haven't managed to work out how to take clean enough measurements like BMF do, mostly because, at least on my end, laziness.

Not learned enough/crazy memory to comment on the treble thing.
post #82755 of 111018
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

I've reported this problem + others for mobile Head-Fi (such as scrolling and the Head-Fi bar appears in the middle of the screen so if you touch it while scrolling you automatically scroll to the top of the thread). It seems that they don't care. -.-




Also, did you guys know that when you view a review and you see the breakdown details on the left (with the green bars), those actually represent the average ratings for all of the reviews on Head-Fi and not your own review? Pretty stupid if you ask me.

Hopefully someone here can take note of these things...
*ahem*

Yeah, I knew it was the average rating.

Most sidebar reviews are not my reviews anyway as I don't use the aggragated review page Head-Fi has set up
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge