Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5514

post #82696 of 156154
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

doukan da!
already started eating it... want some? tongue.gif




Chopsticks because I can cook and eat with the same tool.
I'd hate to wash an extra fork.....

Nice, can I HAZ Spahgetti Borisu ?
post #82697 of 156154
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Now, time to import everything I saved from Chrome. No, it's not bookmarks.

 

Never use Chrome again, shame on you!

post #82698 of 156154
Meh Chrome will be meh. I never understood the appeal for it other than its speed. Then again, isn't Opera known for its speed too? I recall Opera having better tab features too.
post #82699 of 156154

 

 

This show is completely unabashed. I swear, it's even gayer than Yuyushiki.

 

This episode seemed to suffer from first episode syndrome, despite it being the second episode.


Edited by Kukuk - 7/13/13 at 12:01pm
post #82700 of 156154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukuk View Post





This show is completely unabashed. I swear, it's even gayer than Yuyushiki.

This episode seemed to suffer from first episode syndrome, despite it being the second episode.
The twinkle eyes, gosh, that gets everyone!

I'm getting inducted into my University's anime club right now! bigsmile_face.gif
post #82701 of 156154

Ah~ more and more of my favorite utaite are becoming pro

 

and getting their songs in anime.

post #82702 of 156154
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post


Malaysia is faster, but I'm not going to be in Russia anymore in a month's time so there's no point in shipping it here.
Spaghetti desu.

 

A-OK then!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

doukan da!

already started eating it... want some? tongue.gif

 

 

Chopsticks because I can cook and eat with the same tool.

I'd hate to wash an extra fork.....

 

I know how that feels. For me, making a drink that requires stirring and eating requires spoon. LOL

 

I'll forever use firefox... as my 2nd browser when I need to search something during my game..

I'll forever use chrome...as my 1st choice 

i'll forever never use opera/safari/etc.... EVER

post #82703 of 156154
Hmm, there's no All Mangas Reader for Firefox. Well, back to Chrome then.
post #82704 of 156154


Hmm.....
Edited by jgray91 - 7/13/13 at 12:31pm
post #82705 of 156154
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Spaghetti desho! biggrin.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Spaghetti desu.
doukan da!
already started eating it... want some? tongue.gif




Chopsticks because I can cook and eat with the same tool.
I'd hate to wash an extra fork.....
Heck yes! I love me some spaghetti!
The only way to make it better is to add some actual meat instead of saya meat sauce...
biggrin.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Meh Chrome will be meh. I never understood the appeal for it other than its speed. Then again, isn't Opera known for its speed too? I recall Opera having better tab features too.
I like the ability to sync tabs between my desktop, HTPC, iPad and phone. That's why I use it even though chrome for iPad sucks.
post #82706 of 156154
post #82707 of 156154
Amazing wirteup on WataMote. http://animediet.net/commentary/watamote
post #82708 of 156154

This is a pretty awesome cover!

 

 

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=6803420


Edited by miceblue - 7/13/13 at 12:59pm
post #82709 of 156154
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

I like the ability to sync tabs between my desktop, HTPC, iPad and phone. That's why I use it even though chrome for iPad sucks.

If I used syncing, it would probably crash, considering how much tabs I usually have open. :3
Other than that, probably every browser with a PC equivalent does it.
post #82710 of 156154
So any thoughts on the new Fate anime?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge