Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5509

post #82621 of 137940

Its just intense guys lol 

 

When I try to contribute and post a bit, after work (which is like 9 hours later) my post is like 5 pages behind!

 

Its hard to become a regular of the thread :P 

post #82622 of 137940
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedTea View Post

Its just intense guys lol 

When I try to contribute and post a bit, after work (which is like 9 hours later) my post is like 5 pages behind!

Its hard to become a regular of the thread :P 
If I know your name, you are a regular smily_headphones1.gif I know you enough Iced Tea
post #82623 of 137940
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedTea View Post

Its just intense guys lol 

 

When I try to contribute and post a bit, after work (which is like 9 hours later) my post is like 5 pages behind!

 

Its hard requires superhuman procrastination skills to become a regular of the thread :P 

tongue.gif

post #82624 of 137940
Well if you're procrastinating on Head-Fi, you might as well interact with people instead of posting something and getting a reply an hour later. XD
post #82625 of 137940
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Well if you're procrastinating on Head-Fi, you might as well interact with people instead of posting something and getting a reply an hour later. XD
I don't usually procrastinate here. I usualy have HF on my second monitor and am doing something on my main monitor
post #82626 of 137940
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

Hourou Musuko manga finished. Really gotta pick it back up.

No.

No.

NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

 

I heard Shimura Takako was ending Aoi Hana but knew nothing about this...

post #82627 of 137940
Thread Starter 
Apparently I have to go to boarding camp the day right after I get back to the states. TT-TT

Somebody save me.
post #82628 of 137940
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

Apparently I have to go to boarding camp the day right after I get back to the states. TT-TT

Somebody save me.
post #82629 of 137940
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I don't usually procrastinate here. I usualy have HF on my second monitor and am doing something on my main monitor
Obsessed!
post #82630 of 137940

*scroll*
*sees wall of text*
*scroll*

*OMG F/SN HF route!*

*scroll*

*sees pedo bear*

 

Um... guess first thing after waking up isn't my best reading time.....

post #82631 of 137940

P-P TRS connectors are made in Japon (no idea where that is....)

 

post #82632 of 137940
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

P-P TRS connectors are made in Japon (no idea where that is....)

 

LOL!

Has the glorious case been constructed yet? :P

post #82633 of 137940
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Anyway, just finished SSY.

My code of ethics, world righteousness etc etc fully approves of the message that SSY delivers.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
How the Queerats were probably humans, and their justification for their war was great in my opinion. The series used the queerats as 'us humans' actually. However using human values of how a species looks, it tricked people into siding with the cantus humans at first, when in reality, the queerats were mimicking our own human history and going about with revolutions of our own.
It's hard for me to explain what I mean, but I thought it was wonderful in how we were 'tricked' into not siding with the queerats at first because of how they looked and acted, when in reality, they were the ones with the righteousness.

Anyway, they 'desreved' their punishment. But in no way were they wrong. I more or less knew they had human DNA through the first few episodes and their revolution was quite empowering to watch.
 

Good series to watch. Episodes 5-10 has animation quality dips and a few scenes in episodes 22-24 also featured such dips in animation albeit not to the level of the afformentioned episodes.

Humble apology to Jgray and all those other SSY lovers. However, the cancer in eps 5-10 seriously made me want to gag.

 

You see! I told you it's a great anime despite its animation issues. What I did love the most was the ending. It was perfectly executed, not too much but not too little and I never felt so satisfied since watching Kino no Tabi.

If I were to made a list of all anime that I have seen, SSY is definitively at the top IMO. SSY is a fine rare gem in the anime world. They dare touching some issues that most anime would never do.

 

So in other news, I just finished reading Fifty Shades of Grey shamefully (dad bought these books because he was curious, he never read it though). Does that make me no longer human?

Anyway, it's more of an entertainment read rather than high literature. The writing is easy to digest and is very light but it's also quite shallow. I don't doubt that the author can write, it's just that it seems that she wrote this book because she's sexually desperate. The lovely-dovely passages are very well written, quite detailed and good pacing but in between, it seems so cliché. Now, I think that FSG has a high compatibility rate to be turned into a H-Manga rather than a movie. My personal opinion.

post #82634 of 137940

Wow, just popped some Meelec large tri-flange tips on the Dunu DN-23s since I wanted some boosted bass on Thrift shop. tongue.gif

And wow, I must say... Isolation with tri flange tips... Holy crap! eek.gif

My air conditioner (55dB by my measurements) is hardly audible with no music playing, and I can't hear ANYTHING with music playing.

post #82635 of 137940
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Wow, just popped some Meelec large tri-flange tips on the Dunu DN-23s since I wanted some boosted bass on Thrift shop. tongue.gif

And wow, I must say... Isolation with tri flange tips... Holy crap! eek.gif

My air conditioner (55dB by my measurements) is hardly audible with no music playing, and I can't hear ANYTHING with music playing.

 

Have you tried Etymotics triple-flange tips? Those are pretty hardcore. Compared to Shures triple-flange, the Etys are much stiffer and harder and they hold in the ear much better.

I have bought those Ety.Plugs ear plugs and boy do they do their job well at attenuating the sound without sacrificing sound quality though the problem is that they don't attenuate the low frequency as much as the rest but that's expected because of bone inductance.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge