Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5508

post #82606 of 130278

I just finished Steins;Gate.

What a wonderful wonderful anime.
Brilliant.

post #82607 of 130278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

I just finished Steins;Gate.


What a wonderful wonderful anime.

Brilliant.
I felt SSY was on par with Steins Gate. But of course, Steins Gate, although I liked it and consider it a fabulous anime for our generation, is not something that I was absolutely enjoyed by. But remember, my enjoyment and actual overal rating scales are different. Hell, Garupann scored higher than most anime out there just for my love and enjoyment of it
post #82608 of 130278
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post


I felt SSY was on par with Steins Gate. But of course, Steins Gate, although I liked it and consider it a fabulous anime for our generation, is not something that I was absolutely enjoyed by. But remember, my enjoyment and actual overal rating scales are different. Hell, Garupann scored higher than most anime out there just for my love and enjoyment of it

Yeah, sometimes it's a bit hard to look through your rating system :D
Is he speaking objectively right now? Or totaly subjectively? Or a mix of both like every other person?
No offense, though! Your reviews/impressions are really helpful.

post #82609 of 130278
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Oh, yeah that happens. It's why you can't jailbreak an iOS device and use an Apple-approved external DAC.
What? Are you serious? O.o
There goes my plan to buy a HP-P1.
post #82610 of 130278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Yeah, sometimes it's a bit hard to look through your rating system biggrin.gif

Is he speaking objectively right now? Or totaly subjectively? Or a mix of both like every other person?

No offense, though! Your reviews/impressions are really helpful.
Sorry and you are tottally correct, when I say stuff like that, I usually forget to explain if I mean it on a level of my own enjoyment, actual objectivity, or a mix of both.

I enjoyed SSY and think that its an excellent series as was Steins Gate. However of course its nowhere near the top.
post #82611 of 130278
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Oh, yeah that happens. It's why you can't jailbreak an iOS device and use an Apple-approved external DAC.
What? Are you serious? O.o
There goes my plan to buy a HP-P1.

Yeah jailbreak + external DAC support has been pretty iffy. I dunno if that one digital out via camera connection kit Cydia app still works. The ODAC does work with the CCK if you don't jailbreak it from what I've read.
post #82612 of 130278

How the hell do you guys post so quickly?! o.O 

 

This thread keeps going by so fast that I don't even bother to go back to read the previous posts.

post #82613 of 130278
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedTea View Post

How the hell do you guys post so quickly?! o.O 

This thread keeps going by so fast that I don't even bother to go back to read the previous posts.
Don't read them smily_headphones1.gif Seriously, we don't encourage it if you can't biggrin.gif Just post is all
post #82614 of 130278
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post


Don't read them smily_headphones1.gif Seriously, we don't encourage it if you can't biggrin.gif Just post is all

I tend to skim over them. :P 

 

I don't want to miss out on any Stax and FitEar conversations :P.\

 

Oh and the pace of this thread makes the other threads feel bland and slow.

post #82615 of 130278
Pshaw. Other threads have like 3 posts an hour. We discuss our daily lives here on this thread and there are at least 10 active members; so naturally 3+ posts an hour is common.
post #82616 of 130278
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Pshaw. Other threads have like 3 posts an hour. We discuss our daily lives here on this thread and there are at least 10 active members; so naturally 3+ posts an hour is common.

This.

This is the fastest derailing thread in all of Head-Fi.


Quote:
ccording to producer Kondo Hikaru — along with several tweets from attendees at a premiere night event for the Kara no Kyoukai: Fukan Fuukei 3D movie, a new 「Fate/stay night」 anime project from studio ufotable is in the works. The exact format — whether TV, OVA, or film — has yet to be disclosed. A trailer will be shown during the theatrical screening of Fukan Fuukei 3D this weekend.


The original 「Fate/stay night」 visual novel from Type-Moon was previously adapted into both a TV anime series (January 6th, 2006) and as an animated film entitled, Unlimited Blade Works (December 31st, 2011). Both titles were produced by Studio Deen.

[UPDATE 07.12.2013] – According to those attendees who received an early look at the PV, the new F/SN project will cover the Heaven’s Feel route.

http://www.moetron.com/2013/07/12/fatestay-night-new-anime-project-by-ufotable-announced/

YESSSSSS! Definitely needs a remake after how awesome F/Z was.
post #82617 of 130278
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

I tend to skim over them. :P 

I don't want to miss out on any Stax and FitEar conversations :P.\

Oh and the pace of this thread makes the other threads feel bland and slow.
Yeap, others are slow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Pshaw. Other threads have like 3 posts an hour. We discuss our daily lives here on this thread and there are at least 10 active members; so naturally 3+ posts an hour is common.
Sometimes we get something like 50 an hour tongue.gif
post #82618 of 130278
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post




Ever since TF2 and Killing Floor only playing Pyro, I haven't had so much fun setting stuff on fire. Gonna miss playing War Thunder once I am on vacation.

I ALMOST GET TO GO BACK TO MY MAIN RIG! I CAN FINALLY ALMOST PLAY WAR THUNDER!

I also recruited another person to the world of War Thunder. They saw some footage on Twitch.tv and said that the game looked beautiful. I'll be doing some Chaika trolling as they get used to the game...the A5M4 will work well too. The armament on the A5M4 feels oddly effective against other planes.

What's scary is that one of the low rank Russian planes can already hold 6 rockets, and it's a freaking bi-plane. Russian planes are way too broken (doesn't matter to me since I find it too easy to kill them with my Japanese and UK planes).
post #82619 of 130278

Chivalry, honourable head chopping simulator. Highly recommended while Steam sale is on. 75% off is awesome.

post #82620 of 130278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post

Chivalry, honourable head chopping simulator. Highly recommended while Steam sale is on. 75% off is awesome.
I got it for the same price of $6 and something cents a few months ago off GMG
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge