Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5494

post #82396 of 151064
Oh god why panthers...
You seriously look 12 in that pic if not younger.

Woot, nothing to quote!
In other news, it seems my house will probably be getting a schiit ton of boxes in the next week, including a very awesome one from a certain head-fi member in Japan! ph34r.gif
post #82397 of 151064
Free! - love it ♥
Sunday w/o god - have potential, will stick with it for a while
post #82398 of 151064
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Oh god why panthers...
You seriously look 12 in that pic if not younger.

Woot, nothing to quote!
In other news, it seems my house will probably be getting a schiit ton of boxes in the next week, including a very awesome one from a certain head-fi member in Japan! ph34r.gif
because that picture is the only one where I've actually been truly happy and stuff... Like, not depressed or anything.
post #82399 of 151064
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Wow dayum. Put up my ad selling the GR07s and less than 20 minutes later I had a serious buyer...
eek.gif
And... Sold! Payment delivered and all! Less than 1 hour after listing them!
Wow, that was quick, how much did you put it up for?
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Kicked out + that GIF. XD

Yup. It's on the other side of campus where I never go, so I don't even bother going there.
Oh I see it now smily_headphones1.gifcool.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post

Nope, while as a student you'd be gone already. Tainted cat be under your bed.

Lol. Undeniable!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DefQon View Post

I just dropped dead and wet my pants. Unbelievable......basshead.gif
Wait what?
Quote:
Originally Posted by VortexBlast View Post

Yes, I agree. A 100% probability doesn't exist nor does 0% probability. It's only logical and it's also mathematically proven but then sometimes there are instances where it doesn't really apply I mean if someone asks "when does 2+2=5?" The answer will always be never.

@Bowei
Panda-kun, has been recently spotted in Japan doing some heavy work at construction sites. Here's a pap shot.


Why is there a metal pole sticking out from my mouth? mad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Oh god why panthers...
You seriously look 12 in that pic if not younger.

Woot, nothing to quote!
In other news, it seems my house will probably be getting a schiit ton of boxes in the next week, including a very awesome one from a certain head-fi member in Japan! ph34r.gif
Just noticed the pic, dayum he looks 10!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

because that picture is the only one where I've actually been truly happy and stuff... Like, not depressed or anything.
Is that you to the left!?
post #82400 of 151064
post #82401 of 151064
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Wow, that was quick, how much did you put it up for?
Oh I see it now smily_headphones1.gifcool.gif
Lol. Undeniable!
Wait what?
Why is there a metal pole sticking out from my mouth? mad.gif
Just noticed the pic, dayum he looks 10!
Is that you to the left!?
it is me! biggrin.gif I guess happiness makes me look young? I'm normally look a lot duller, older, more mature, but damn, I was actually happy... Going over there today to help set up a pc... biggrin.gif
post #82402 of 151064
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

As a straight guy watching the show, it's not that bad... although I've never actually watched a sports anime all the way through.

post #82403 of 151064
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

it is me! biggrin.gif I guess happiness makes me look young? I'm normally look a lot duller, older, more mature, but damn, I was actually happy... Going over there today to help set up a pc... biggrin.gif
You like about 8 to 10. How many years ago was this?
post #82404 of 151064
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

You like about 8 to 10. How many years ago was this?
1/365.25 years ago.
post #82405 of 151064
Still haven't seen any "this is part of the game agenda" comments on Free.
Maybe anime fans are not as retarded as a lot of other people.
post #82406 of 151064
Bowei there's a metal pole sticking out of the mouth because it's the special defense backup gun. biggrin.gif
post #82407 of 151064
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

1/365.25 years ago.
So yesterday!? You look really young dude.

But hey, whatevs cool.gif haters gonna hate lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Bowei there's a metal pole sticking out of the mouth because it's the special defense backup gun. biggrin.gif
Panzer Vor! smily_headphones1.gif ha
post #82408 of 151064

I like setting stuff on fire. x3

post #82409 of 151064
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post

I like setting stuff on fire. x3

As long it's your stuff :)

Also...LASERGUN SWEEPS! (3:17)
(you need to break your fingers to play that kind of guitar wizardry ^^)


post #82410 of 151064
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge