or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5488

post #82306 of 157420

.....yet another reason why I like Firefox: it tells you the dimensions of an image.

 

 

 

jgray, how big is that image anyway and how did you get it? D:

 

Never mind. Firefox says it's 1280x720. A standard resolution. I guess Chrome is retarded like that and remembers the zoom settings I had for a previous image.


Edited by miceblue - 7/10/13 at 2:08pm
post #82307 of 157420
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

I don't even know what those are...
What!? Steam Codes!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

I suggest we introduce DOTA2 Steamkeys as some new kind of currency.

I mean, there are more out there than Dollar bills.
Lol. Steam Codes are already kinda currency ish
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Not enough nightmare fuel.

I already posted that wink.gif

Just bought Mark of the Ninja and it came with The Maw, Foreign Legion, and Guns of Icarus freebies

Played the first level of Mark of the Ninja. It's surprisingly really fun biggrin.gif
post #82308 of 157420

Ahahaha!

Free! Episode 02 (Click to show)

That is too dang funny. XD

 

 

 

 

 

 


Edited by miceblue - 7/10/13 at 2:57pm
post #82309 of 157420
Gonna watch it later aftre I finish up my Anime quota
post #82310 of 157420

Bwahahahahahaha. Is this a translational error? Hahahaha.

Free! Episode 02 (Click to show)

 

^ Caution: Beware of traps

^ looks like Currawong is watching again too

post #82311 of 157420
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Bwahahahahahaha. Is this a translational error? Hahahaha.

Free! Episode 02 (Click to show)

 

^ Caution: Beware of traps

^ looks like Currawong is watching again too

Again?
He never stops watching.

post #82312 of 157420
Must... stick... to Summer Starter Plan...

Genei
Free!
KamiNai
Servant X Service
DangRope
Blood Lad
-forgot about- C3-bu
Uchoten Kazoku
Monogatari SS
WataMote
Symphogear G
============
this is only for auditioning though. Last 3 in the list is a guaranteed follow, and possibly anime of all time because reasons.
Edited by jgray91 - 7/10/13 at 3:26pm
post #82313 of 157420

Hey episode 02 is actually pretty good! Can't wait for episode 03. :D

post #82314 of 157420
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Hey episode 02 is actually pretty good! Can't wait for episode 03. biggrin.gif
post #82315 of 157420

Hm, microphones don't seem to be working with my iPhone and the USB audio dongle thing I got seems to have a lot of background noise. Maybe I should install the drivers. XD

 

 

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2816447/Binaural_Snap_Test.mp3

 

Haa...it works with the iPhone. I had the wrong settings toggled. -.-


Edited by miceblue - 7/10/13 at 3:47pm
post #82316 of 157420

post #82317 of 157420

Steins;Gate is really really awesome.
Just sayin'...


post #82318 of 157420
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Hm, microphones don't seem to be working with my iPhone and the USB audio dongle thing I got seems to have a lot of background noise. Maybe I should install the drivers. XD

 

 

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2816447/Binaural_Snap_Test.mp3

 

Haa...it works with the iPhone. I had the wrong settings toggled. -.-

I liked the snapping haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Steins;Gate is really really awesome.
Just sayin'...


I could only stand 1 min of that lol, I never realized she said it somuch

post #82319 of 157420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Steins;Gate is really really awesome.
Just sayin'...

 

Dat English release of Steins;Gate tho.

and also for the ones familiar with 70-80s US pop culture:

post #82320 of 157420
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkfireblade25 View Post

Dat English release of Steins;Gate tho.
and also for the ones familiar with 70-80s US pop culture:

I posted this a few months ago cool.gifrolleyes.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge