Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5448

post #81706 of 156135
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Welp we went and silkscreened Project H this morning!!!

 

The negative:

 

 

Ink applied. Chase and I holding it in place like there's no tomorrow:

 

 

And the final result: 

 

I need to go in with black and white sharpies and clean up some of the lines, but overall it looks good! XD

 

And Idk why head-fi uploaded some of the photos sideways; they look fine on dropbox. Blame Chase and his rotation-locked phone that was taking the pics I guess...

YES!

 

that looks sweet!

Lol, thanks!

2 hours of time well sent making the 3rd of 10 P-Hs customized! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

No, we just closed the damn game and started playing the OST... Lol

That is hilaroius

 

OOPS! Hey! LOOK!  A WILD DISTRACTION APPEARS!

 

QUICK! to the OST!

LOL pretty much. The whole conversation was pretty hilarious.

post #81707 of 156135
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Lol, thanks!

2 hours of time well sent making the 3rd of 10 P-Hs customized! 

LOL pretty much. The whole conversation was pretty hilarious.

How did you guys so quickly turn off from the H scene? lol

post #81708 of 156135
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Lol, thanks!

2 hours of time well sent making the 3rd of 10 P-Hs customized! 

LOL pretty much. The whole conversation was pretty hilarious.

How did you guys so quickly turn off from the H scene? lol

He didn't get to it yet, but we both knew he was getting fairly close and he was poking the text really quickly trying to power through the first part of the game. There's such a thing as the home button though that ends the game pretty quickly ;)

post #81709 of 156135
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

He didn't get to it yet, but we both knew he was getting fairly close and he was poking the text really quickly trying to power through the first part of the game. There's such a thing as the home button though that ends the game pretty quickly ;)

Oh I see!

 

Was he into the game though? He may go and play it later lol!

post #81710 of 156135
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

He didn't get to it yet, but we both knew he was getting fairly close and he was poking the text really quickly trying to power through the first part of the game. There's such a thing as the home button though that ends the game pretty quickly ;)

Oh I see!

 

Was he into the game though? He may go and play it later lol!

Nah I doubt they'd go play it... I'm pretty sure the only things in that house are Apple products anyway... rolleyes.gif

post #81711 of 156135

GARUPANN!! 

 

Miho used a mutha trucking

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

TIGER

tank before ~!??

 

DAFUQ! She must have thought the PZ4 as a pawn then!


Edited by bowei006 - 7/6/13 at 1:46pm
post #81712 of 156135

STRUCTURAL LEVELS OF BIOLOGICAL MACROMOLECULES!

no anime for me this night :'(

post #81713 of 156135

If I remember, there was a show and movie with germs in it

post #81714 of 156135

Bowei, you could at least say which EP was the spoiler from. Looks like you're already further than me... :-/

post #81715 of 156135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

Bowei, you could at least say which EP was the spoiler from. Looks like you're already further than me... :-/

It's not really a spoiler as its just an observation really -_-

 

You see it in ep 1 actually if you paid close attention, its fully shown in ep 7 though. 

post #81716 of 156135

Garupann is so unrealisitc

 

Ep 7

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Their early WW2 tanks against an IS-2, T-34-86, KV-2 ?? HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. 

post #81717 of 156135
Because anime is super realistic in the first place. Lol.
post #81718 of 156135
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Garupann is so unrealisitc

 

Ep 7

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Their early WW2 tanks against an IS-2, T-34-86, KV-2 ?? HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. 

Holy poop, what a spoiler! Ruined the whole show for me.

post #81719 of 156135
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Because anime is super realistic in the first place. Lol.

I'm just saying, their optomism is so ......weird.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Holy poop, what a spoiler! Ruined the whole show for me.

How could an anime about tanks ruin anything about a show? lol

post #81720 of 156135
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Because anime is super realistic in the first place. Lol.

No wei. Elementary school girls save the universe on a daily basis. It's true, I tell ya.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge