or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5417

post #81241 of 158338

I'm gonna try free out

 

Boys, help me out if I leave for the dark side ph34r.gif

I'm counting on you guys!

post #81242 of 158338

What the..... is that a scrotum?

 

post #81243 of 158338
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

What the..... is that a scrotum?

 

What show is this!

post #81244 of 158338
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

What show is this!


Moetan

post #81245 of 158338
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post


Moetan

Edit:

NVM, I thought it waws a new airing series

post #81246 of 158338
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I'm gonna try free out

 

Boys, help me out if I leave for the dark side ph34r.gif

I'm counting on you guys!

I'll stay away from this show!
Just to be ready if one of you needs some help.

post #81247 of 158338
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

I'll stay away from this show!
Just to be ready if one of you needs some help.

Thanks! Tom is BEST WINGMAN! L3000.gif


My parents are now gone for a week

 

This is my breakfast for the next week

 

Pizza, fake yakisoba, medicine, and Mountain Dew

post #81248 of 158338
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Thanks! Tom is BEST WINGMAN! L3000.gif


My parents are now gone for a week

 

This is my breakfast for the next week

 

Pizza, fake yakisoba, medicine, and Mountain Dew


ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้


That is not a pizza. Looks like a manatee placenta or something....

post #81249 of 158338
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post


ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้


That is not a pizza. Looks like a manatee placenta or something....

,,,,,I was about to eat it.

post #81250 of 158338

I can see how Jin appeals to some people

 

But he pisses me off a lot of times

post #81251 of 158338
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I can see how Jin appeals to some people

 

But he pisses me off a lot of times


who?

post #81252 of 158338
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post


who?

Jin in the show Jin

 

It's like how Kenshin pissed a lot of people off.

 

Jin's actions mirror Kenshin's in a lot of ways imo.

post #81253 of 158338
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

I'll stay away from this show!

Just to be ready if one of you needs some help.
Thanks! Tom is BEST WINGMAN! L3000.gif

My parents are now gone for a week

This is my breakfast for the next week



Pizza, fake yakisoba, medicine, and Mountain Dew

I still haven't tried Mountain Dew yet. XD
I tend to prefer non-caffinated soda.
post #81254 of 158338
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post


I still haven't tried Mountain Dew yet. XD
I tend to prefer non-caffinated soda.

You are not missing out on something.

post #81255 of 158338
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

You are not missing out on something.

 

Agreed.

 

After drinking nothing but water and scotch for a while, soda is just thick and yucky to me now.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge