or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5416

post #81226 of 158417
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post

Second season of Tamayura is actually subtitled "More Aggressive"? I thought that was a joke...

Srsly, what were they thinking? :D

A few photos from yesterday:
 

That is the store. What a name.

 

It sure is stuffed in there.

 

Celty plushie ftw :D

 

There were some actual guitar tabs in there. Pretty neat.

 

And Between The Buried And Me :3

post #81227 of 158417
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Anyone got anymore manga recommendations? Only 2-3 manga at a time please; otherwise my brain can't process it. wink.gif

I'll be on holiday for three weeks, so I need lots of manga. This should already be enough, but chances are high that I won't like all of them, so I need the ability to drop some of them too. Right now I've got:


Annarasumanara
Astro Bou
Black Jack
Black Lagoon
Gantz
JoJo (all of it)
Kimi no Iru Machi
Kuragehime
Natsume Yuujinchou
No. 6
Nodame Cantabile
Sakamichi no Apollon
Sakigake!! Cromartie Koukou
Sanctuary
Slam Dunk
Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru
Uzumaki
Vinland Saga
Zetman

I see no Franken Fran or Battle Angel Alita (GUNNM) but I do see JoJo (all) and Uzumaki. This is good. Also, I moght just started Nisekoi, but i suggest that for romcom, with an emphasis on the com part.
post #81228 of 158417
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post

By the way guys, Free! airs in 40 minutes lol.

 

I just finished watching it. Ever since Kimi to Boku finished, I've been dreaming for the day KyoAni does an all-boys slice of life. I thought I'd never see the light of day for a series like this, but it actually happened. I was so looking forward to watching the first episode as soon as it aired.

 
There is no denying that unlike Kimi to Boku, there is a lot of fujoshi bait in here, and naturally I don't like that. From the beginning 5 minutes I could already tell this isn't going to be as good as Kimi to Boku, because of all the moe clearly targeted towards the female audience. I mean seriously...this is truly an innovation of the hadaka apron.
 
 
The thing that makes this anime unique though is the fact that these guys are...well, not what you expect bishounen to act in series targeted towards females. There are really strong K-ON vibes in here with regards to character traits and that makes very confused. I actually like watching this - even though they're clearly men...but they're acting in such a way. I am really eager to know how females who are used to seeing the normal bishounen tropes react to this. It's certainly not something that you'd see regularly before this. Is KyoAni paving the way for what will become the meta for fujoshi moe anime? 
 
Anyway, I do look forward to next week's episode. I already know I won't like this as much as Kimi to Boku, which is a peaceful, natural, laid-back moe and truly relaxing Slice of Life. This, on the other hand, is completely the opposite. Filled to the brim with proactive, unnatural moe and fujoshi bait, but yet I'm still here, and I'm still loving it. I don't even know myself anymore.
 
 

 


Edited by ImperialX - 7/3/13 at 9:28am
post #81229 of 158417

YAY Anime Expo tomorrow!

post #81230 of 158417
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddyxm View Post

YAY Anime Expo tomorrow!

YAY jealous today!

post #81231 of 158417
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

YAY jealous today!


I'll take pictures for your viewing pleasure. :D

post #81232 of 158417
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddyxm View Post


I'll take pictures for your viewing pleasure. :D

Very kind of you, good sir!

☆*✲゚*。(((´♡‿♡`+)))。*゚✲*☆

post #81233 of 158417

Yay! Finally got my review quotes included into Jude's buying book thingy

post #81234 of 158417
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by
b1o2r3i4s5
 
go_quote.gif


as for why I do DIY?

I do it for the process of designing and learning, not the final product.

as long as I learn from my projects I don't care of the product is crap.
Fair enough. beerchug.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Uh oh, seems like Deadly isn't very happy right now.
You must not be drunk enough! tongue.gif

Anyway, Oyasumi all. 

Yes, it's a sign that I need to pour myself a dram, and I think I'll do just that.

Night.
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

LOL!! I'd imagine the whole hi-fi thing could make pretty good manga material biggrin.gif

Subjective vs Objective yuri loli catfights? Yes please.
LOL! I inspired deadly to drink! Yay~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Someone posted this on facebook.
Light saber pocky
Wat, I need a case of these! *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
post #81235 of 158417
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddyxm View Post

YAY Anime Expo tomorrow!
Which anime expo are you going to? The one in LA?
post #81236 of 158417
Subbed. :3 can't wait to discuss anime with you guys
post #81237 of 158417
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompersona View Post

Subbed. :3 can't wait to discuss anime with you guys

Do it right now

post #81238 of 158417
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialX View Post

 

I just finished watching it. Ever since Kimi to Boku finished, I've been dreaming for the day KyoAni does an all-boys slice of life. I thought I'd never see the light of day for a series like this, but it actually happened. I was so looking forward to watching the first episode as soon as it aired.

 
There is no denying that unlike Kimi to Boku, there is a lot of fujoshi bait in here, and naturally I don't like that. From the beginning 5 minutes I could already tell this isn't going to be as good as Kimi to Boku, because of all the moe clearly targeted towards the female audience. I mean seriously...this is truly an innovation of the hadaka apron.
 
 
The thing that makes this anime unique though is the fact that these guys are...well, not what you expect bishounen to act in series targeted towards females. There are really strong K-ON vibes in here with regards to character traits and that makes very confused. I actually like watching this - even though they're clearly men...but they're acting in such a way. I am really eager to know how females who are used to seeing the normal bishounen tropes react to this. It's certainly not something that you'd see regularly before this. Is KyoAni paving the way for what will become the meta for fujoshi moe anime? 
 
Anyway, I do look forward to next week's episode. I already know I won't like this as much as Kimi to Boku, which is a peaceful, natural, laid-back moe and truly relaxing Slice of Life. This, on the other hand, is completely the opposite. Filled to the brim with proactive, unnatural moe and fujoshi bait, but yet I'm still here, and I'm still loving it. I don't even know myself anymore.
 
 

 

damn, watching it raw like a bawss!!

I couldnt understand half the lines if I tried! tongue.gif

 

Free! Sub just came out on Nyaa 10 mins ago, it's superseeding now.

Not that I'm gonna watch it...
 


Edited by akiroz - 7/3/13 at 12:33pm
post #81239 of 158417
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompersona View Post

Subbed. :3 can't wait to discuss anime with you guys

Duuude, your avatar is sooo cool!
And your MAL account anime list thingy is probably three times as long as mine ♥
(that is pretty normal here)
post #81240 of 158417

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefQon View Post

I will back up deadly on thing though and isn't directed at anyone here. Designing and building an amp with the best specs does not equate to it sounding anywhere of being good. Imho the O2 is pretty bad despite the specs looking impressive. Some designers would even call it fail.

 

My 2c.

Define: bad

The O2 was built to sound transparent next to the the highly regarded Benchmark DAC1 Pre, and it's been proven with blind tests. If you say the O2 = DAC1 Pre = bad, then what's your definition of "good" then?

The DAC1 Pre in fact has better specs than the O2, so the O2 demonstrated that you don't have to have 0.00001% THD+N to sound transparent.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Someone posted this on facebook.
Light saber pocky

That was freaking awesome! Hahaha. Now I want to eat some men's Pocky.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

LOL!

 

Flat chests FTW!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefQon View Post

The only person here with a harem is Tom. Pfft devil_face.gif
Not in the traditional sense, but yes ^o^

The cast of K-On! is how many years to old for being considered loli?

Yeah K-ON! ≠ loli

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialX View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post

By the way guys, Free! airs in 40 minutes lol.

 

I just finished watching it. Ever since Kimi to Boku finished, I've been dreaming for the day KyoAni does an all-boys slice of life. I thought I'd never see the light of day for a series like this, but it actually happened. I was so looking forward to watching the first episode as soon as it aired.

 
There is no denying that unlike Kimi to Boku, there is a lot of fujoshi bait in here, and naturally I don't like that. From the beginning 5 minutes I could already tell this isn't going to be as good as Kimi to Boku, because of all the moe clearly targeted towards the female audience. I mean seriously...this is truly an innovation of the hadaka apron.
 
 
The thing that makes this anime unique though is the fact that these guys are...well, not what you expect bishounen to act in series targeted towards females. There are really strong K-ON vibes in here with regards to character traits and that makes very confused. I actually like watching this - even though they're clearly men...but they're acting in such a way. I am really eager to know how females who are used to seeing the normal bishounen tropes react to this. It's certainly not something that you'd see regularly before this. Is KyoAni paving the way for what will become the meta for fujoshi moe anime? 
 
Anyway, I do look forward to next week's episode. I already know I won't like this as much as Kimi to Boku, which is a peaceful, natural, laid-back moe and truly relaxing Slice of Life. This, on the other hand, is completely the opposite. Filled to the brim with proactive, unnatural moe and fujoshi bait, but yet I'm still here, and I'm still loving it. I don't even know myself anymore.
 
 

 

Sweet. I need to watch this now. :3

 

 

@ Deadlylover

Boris didn't spend the whole $700 on Project-T or Project-IA stuff, just FYI. An important detail that makes a big difference. $700 on electronic parts would be insaiyan. XD


Edited by miceblue - 7/3/13 at 12:59pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge