Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5370

post #80536 of 126463
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Manga or anime? You say watch, he says read.


I haven't read the manga so I can't say.
I generally prefer anime because I don't like reading......

post #80537 of 126463

Reposting my to watch list since we're on the topic tongue.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Just compiled my Summer watch list:

(Bold = looking forward to seeing)

 

Blood Lad
Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation
Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation
Fantasista Doll
Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya
Gatchaman Crowds
Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou
Genshiken Nidaime
Hakkenden: Touhou Hakken Ibun 2
High School DxD New
Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou
Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen
Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi
Kimi no Iru Machi
Kiniro Mosaic
Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku
Love Lab
Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist
Monogatari Series: Second Season
Recorder to Randoseru Mi☆
Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS
Rozen Maiden (2013)
Senki Zesshou Symphogear G: In the Distance, That Day, When the Star Became Music...
Senyuu. 2
Servant x Service
Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C³-bu
Uchouten Kazoku
Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!

post #80538 of 126463

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post


I haven't read the manga so I can't say.
I generally prefer anime because I don't like reading......

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Manga or anime? You say watch, he says read.

So you should obviously listen to me.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Reposting my to watch list since we're on the topic tongue.gif

 

Too long so I'm just going to assume you're watching everything. 

post #80539 of 126463
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post

So you should obviously listen to me.

 

 

Too long so I'm just going to assume you're watching everything. 

Yeah same, that was a long ass list lol.

 

I'll re-check out the manga later.

post #80540 of 126463
Woke up about an hour ago. Don't how you survive on such small amounts of sleep. Must be the coffee. Upgrade the phone? I can see it. The iPhone 5s.
post #80541 of 126463
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post

So you should obviously listen to me.

 

Too long so I'm just going to assume you're watching everything. 

Yeah, manga is probably better.

LOL I'm actually missing quite a number of shows!

post #80542 of 126463
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

Woke up about an hour ago. Don't how you survive on such small amounts of sleep. Must be the coffee. Upgrade the phone? I can see it. The iPhone 5s.


I usually sleep more than 4.5 hours!

Nah, adrenaline >> caffeine. For me it's naturally generated via watching anime.

post #80543 of 126463
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Yeah, manga is probably better.

LOL I'm actually missing quite a number of shows!

Missing probably like 2 shows next season

post #80544 of 126463
So everyone are compiling their lists for the next season? So far 2013 has been pretty kind to me, and it seems like most of us here are enjoying what we've seen so far. As our current cour approaches its end, it's time to look onwards to the Summer season!
 
My initial impressions for Summer 2013 is that it's a pretty balanced season. There are a few big names, a huge number of sequels to established franchises but not too many things that have potential to become masterpieces. However, considering the overall amount of good titles and Shingeki no Kyojin + Railgun S both carrying forward, I don't think Summer will be a boring cour for most of us by any means. 
 
Anime I will start following this season:
Free! [Kyoto Animation]
Stella Jogakuin Koutouka C3-Bu [Gainax]
Rozen Maiden [Studio DEEN]
Love Lab [Doga Kobo]
Uchoten Kazoku [P.A. Works]
Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku [Nomad]
Servant x Service [A-1]
Kiniro Mosaic [Studio Gokumi]
Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou [AIC]
Fate/kaleid liner [Silver Link]
Monogatari Series: Second Season [SHAFT]
Genshiken Nidaime [Production I.G]
Kami-sama no Inai Nichiyoubi [Madhouse]
High School DxD NEW [TNK]
Tamayura ~More Aggressive~ [TYO Animations]
Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami Hen [Manglobe]
Gin no Saji [A-1]
Futari wa Milky Holmes [J.C.Staff]
Kimi no Iru Machi [Gonzo]
 
Anime I will continue to follow this season:
Shingeki no Kyojin [Wit Studio]
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S [J.C.Staff]
Crayon Shin-chan [Shin-Ei]
Detective Conan [TMS]
Pokemon: Best Wishes 2 [Oriental]
Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL [Studio Gallop]
 
The big name series this time around are definitely Fate/kaleid liner, Monogatari Series: Second Season, and Free!. There are also plenty of sequels for established franchises such as The World God Only Knows, Rozen Maiden, Genshiken, Tantei Opera Milky Holmes and a bunch of other series we've seen before. So what is everyone here at NHRV going to follow?
 
And no, I'm not watching WataMote. That series is bad, and I would feel bad for watching it.
post #80545 of 126463
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialX View Post

So everyone are compiling their lists for the next season? So far 2013 has been pretty kind to me, and it seems like most of us here are enjoying what we've seen so far. As our current cour approaches its end, it's time to look onwards to the Summer season!
 
My initial impressions for Summer 2013 is that it's a pretty balanced season. There are a few big names, a huge number of sequels to established franchises but not too many things that have potential to become masterpieces. However, considering the overall amount of good titles and Shingeki no Kyojin + Railgun S both carrying forward, I don't think Summer will be a boring cour for most of us by any means. 
 
Anime I will start following this season:
Free! [Kyoto Animation]
Stella Jogakuin Koutouka C3-Bu [Gainax]
Rozen Maiden [Studio DEEN]
Love Lab [Doga Kobo]
Uchoten Kazoku [P.A. Works]
Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku [Nomad]
Servant x Service [A-1]
Kiniro Mosaic [Studio Gokumi]
Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou [AIC]
Fate/kaleid liner [Silver Link]
Monogatari Series: Second Season [SHAFT]
Genshiken Nidaime [Production I.G]
Kami-sama no Inai Nichiyoubi [Madhouse]
High School DxD NEW [TNK]
Tamayura ~More Aggressive~ [TYO Animations]
Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami Hen [Manglobe]
Gin no Saji [A-1]
Futari wa Milky Holmes [J.C.Staff]
Kimi no Iru Machi [Gonzo]
 
Anime I will continue to follow this season:
Shingeki no Kyojin [Wit Studio]
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S [J.C.Staff]
Crayon Shin-chan [Shin-Ei]
Detective Conan [TMS]
Pokemon: Best Wishes 2 [Oriental]
Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL [Studio Gallop]
 
The big name series this time around are definitely Fate/kaleid liner, Monogatari Series: Second Season, and Free!. There are also plenty of sequels for established franchises such as The World God Only Knows, Rozen Maiden, Genshiken, Tantei Opera Milky Holmes and a bunch of other series we've seen before. So what is everyone here at NHRV going to follow?
 
And no, I'm not watching WataMote. That series is bad, and I would feel bad for watching it.

Welcome back ImeperialX!

 

I agree, nothing too big but enough to carry us through.

 

You have a big list, may I ask how it is that you are able to studiously study, have fun and watch so much anime? I know you follow a meticulous program of anime watching and studying but that doesn't seem humanly possible for me.

 

I've seen a few bad anime. 

post #80546 of 126463
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Welcome back ImeperialX!

 

You have a big list, may I ask how it is that you are able to studiously study, have fun and watch so much anime? I know you follow a meticulous program of anime watching and studying but that doesn't seem humanly possible for me.

 

Thanks, I watch anime episodes while I'm commuting or dining. I almost always watch episode when I'm having breakfast and dinner since I always dine alone for these two meals (sometimes lunch too if I'm not eating with friends). That's already at least 14 episodes a week just from two meals dedicated to watching anime in one week. Add in the fact that I spend time commuting to Uni every day, it's rather easy for me to follow at least 20+ series every season since I have the time necessary to watch 20+ episodes every week.

 

That's really why anime is the perfect hobby for me. The fact that each episode is 20 minutes long is perfect. If it's any longer it wouldn't really work.

post #80547 of 126463
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialX View Post

 

Thanks, I watch anime episodes while I'm commuting or dining. I almost always watch episode when I'm having breakfast and dinner since I always dine alone for these two meals (sometimes lunch too if I'm not eating with friends). That's already at least 14 episodes a week just from two meals dedicated to watching anime in one week. Add in the fact that I spend time commuting to Uni every day, it's rather easy for me to follow 21 series every season since I have the time necessary to watch 21 episodes every week.

 

That's really why anime is the perfect hobby for me. The fact that each episode is 20 minutes long is perfect. If it's any longer it wouldn't really work.

Your schedule, is so well planned out and executed. I remember you posting a picture of your plans laid out. I'm never sure I can reach Asian level 100 like you have.

 

I sometimes like to focus when watching anime, although I'm a bit of a hypocrite now, because I browse Reddit and Head-Fi when MOST anime are playing. 

 

What are your throughts on Kakumeki no Valvrave (if you saw it) and Shingeki no Kyojin? Did you read the SnK manga?

post #80548 of 126463
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

GO WATCH READ GENSHIKEN NOW!

 

Fixed this up.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Your schedule, is so well planned out and executed. I remember you posting a picture of your plans laid out. I'm never sure I can reach Asian level 100 like you have.

 

I sometimes like to focus when watching anime, although I'm a bit of a hypocrite now, because I browse Reddit and Head-Fi when MOST anime are playing. 

 

What are your throughts on Kakumeki no Valvrave (if you saw it) and Shingeki no Kyojin? Did you read the SnK manga?

 

I do sometimes drop by on /r/anime. You can find me posting under /u/mingyishi

 

I have not seen Valvrave. It's one of the few anime I'm not following this season because quite a few people told me that I wouldn't appreciate its humor. 

post #80549 of 126463

FanSung Gurren no Yumiya Full Version.

 

If you can understand the lyrics, apparently the fan created ones are "kakkee~"

 

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21224047

post #80550 of 126463
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialX View Post

 

Fixed this up.

 

 

I do sometimes drop by on /r/anime. You can find me posting under /u/mingyishi

 

I have not seen Valvrave. It's one of the few anime I'm not following this season because quite a few people told me that I wouldn't appreciate its humor. 

Don't tell me you are going back and reading our previous posts now!? lol

 

How do you know I browse /r/anime?

 

It's humour is just regular anime humor. Seriously.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge