Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5362

post #80416 of 156282
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Nah, he's quite far from me.

around 30 minutes by train.

 

y u no like game adaptations?

Because Persona and Devil Survivor have proven my point.

post #80417 of 156282
Summer is now graph!
Love the cold. Hot places tire me... but I guess that's because we're used to different conditions.
post #80418 of 156282
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post


You're not aroused watching that, right? Then it's okay. Much like Renaissance art.

lol point taken....

post #80419 of 156282
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Because Persona and Devil Survivor have proven my point.


what was your point?

post #80420 of 156282
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

Summer is now graph!
Love the cold. Hot places tire me... but I guess that's because we're used to different conditions.


This, prefer cold too.

post #80421 of 156282
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

Summer is now graph!
Love the cold. Hot places tire me... but I guess that's because we're used to different conditions.

 

GAAAAAHHHHH!!!! NEED TO GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Being born in the tropical region probably... It's depressing.

post #80422 of 156282
30 minutes? good gahd. Where are you? It's fine tongue.gif maybe next time. Ah yes, I went to the botanical gardens in Singapore. Garden of words right there.

It's fine graph... It means you can survive in heat... unlike me.
post #80423 of 156282

 

OK, I give up. These fuc.king videos won't appear until I try to quote/edit and don't work outside of the editor... ;_;

post #80424 of 156282
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post


what was your point?

That they aren't very good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post


 

OK, I give up. These fuc.king videos won't appear until I try to quote/edit and don't work outside of the editor... ;_;

Try again? Because I see it. Unreal tourn right?

post #80425 of 156282
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

30 minutes? good gahd. Where are you? It's fine tongue.gif maybe next time. Ah yes, I went to the botanical gardens in Singapore. Garden of words right there.

It's fine graph... It means you can survive in heat... unlike me.

 

LOL. Should have took a picture and made a comparison to the movie

 

But I don't feel like I wanna go Dubai LOL

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post


 

OK, I give up. These fuc.king videos won't appear until I try to quote/edit and don't work outside of the editor... ;_;

 

Yeah, I can see it too... In the editor that is

post #80426 of 156282
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

30 minutes? good gahd. Where are you? It's fine tongue.gif maybe next time. Ah yes, I went to the botanical gardens in Singapore. Garden of words right there.


It's fine graph... It means you can survive in heat... unlike me.

LOL. Should have took a picture and made a comparison to the movie

But I don't feel like I wanna go Dubai LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post






OK, I give up. These fuc.king videos won't appear until I try to quote/edit and don't work outside of the editor... ;_;

Yeah, I can see it too... In the editor that is

Dubai will kill you. I've been there... JIGOKU DA!!!
post #80427 of 156282
Quote:

Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

 

Try again? Because I see it. Unreal tourn right?

 

 

Yeah. Can't see them neither on PC, nor on tablet.

post #80428 of 156282
Oh well, they can be seen in quotes, lol.
post #80429 of 156282
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post


Dubai will kill you. I've been there... JIGOKU DA!!!

 

LOL. I doubt it will. Though I get tired/sleepy faster the hotter the weather gets

post #80430 of 156282
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

30 minutes? good gahd. Where are you? It's fine tongue.gif maybe next time. Ah yes, I went to the botanical gardens in Singapore. Garden of words right there.

I'm somewhere up north wink.gif

 

Nah, I'll go out to MK tomorrow anyway, lets have lunch together! (hopefully joe can make it too :D )

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge