Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5361

post #80401 of 117437
@graph already passed Singapore. They had their national day there too. Which is why I said it was hazy! You and borisu aren't catching my posts...
Also learned that Singapore was a part of Malaysia (or was it Indonesia) and that its been about for ~50 years (quite amazing if you notice all the high rise, worth of the currency, laws, how the people live, etc). But chopsticks. So close to another meet.
post #80402 of 117437
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

@graph already passed Singapore. They had their national day there too. Which is why I said it was hazy! You and borisu aren't catching my posts...
Also learned that Singapore was a part of Malaysia (or was it Indonesia) and that its been about for ~50 years (quite amazing if you notice all the high rise, worth of the currency, laws, how the people live, etc). But chopsticks. So close to another meet.

hmm? Singapore is its own city-state? It shouldn't be part of any country.

post #80403 of 117437

@violin

So... why are you traveling all over the place?

vacation?

post #80404 of 117437
@ bowei
More than likely not... unless I run into him and a conversation has started tongue.gif
Or if there's a meet at that time and we happen to be there.

But I gotta explore the city first!
post #80405 of 117437
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

@ bowei
More than likely not... unless I run into him and a conversation has started tongue.gif
Or if there's a meet at that time and we happen to be there.

But I gotta explore the city first!

I see I see :) You may be in Japan the same time Haiburi is. And if so, I give you permission to stalk him.

post #80406 of 117437
@borisu
Or playing tongue.gif

@bowei
It was a part and not is biggrin.gif
Been independent for about 47-50 years
Chopsticks. Read the post bowei!
Edited by MrViolin - 6/28/13 at 11:03am
post #80407 of 117437
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

what's it about?

 

I'd disagree.... maths still makes sense to me so far....
though I'll probably never wander out of the realm of applied maths (unlike tilpo here.)

 

American football!--- In Japan!

But IMO, I like it a lot. Try and give the manga a try

 

That's not what I meant really. Like 1+1=2, it does make sense I don't need to explain. It was about this one topic about probability. I don't remember much, but it was something like how this one mathematician (a woman no less) discovered about this probablility study which baffled mathematicians everywhere. And he explained that all this while, they had been using their sense to solve the problem but disregard the mathematical solution

(I'm not sure if I make sense now. Maybe Rikkun can give an explanation)

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

@graph already passed Singapore. They had their national day there too. Which is why I said it was hazy! You and borisu aren't catching my posts...
Also learned that Singapore was a part of Malaysia (or was it Indonesia) and that its been about for ~50 years (quite amazing if you notice all the high rise, worth of the currency, laws, how the people live, etc). But chopsticks. So close to another meet.

 

I know. It was blamed that Indonesia caused the haze because of the forest burning. Why are they doing it I don't know.

It was a part of Malaya (The name of Malaysia before independence) but then broke off the treaty for some reason I don't remember (History is not my forte)

post #80408 of 117437
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

@borisu
Or playing tongue.gif

So how long will you be staying?

post #80409 of 117437
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I see I see smily_headphones1.gif You may be in Japan the same time Haiburi is. And if so, I give you permission to stalk him.
That short rib is already there. He's on a 2 month stay.
post #80410 of 117437
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post


That short rib is already there. He's on a 2 month stay.


Damn... 2 months in japan...?

so jelly......

post #80411 of 117437
Borisu today is the last day. Flight is at 6 but idk what time ill be leaving to go to the airport. 4 days total including today. Also got a haircut here
post #80412 of 117437
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

Borisu today is the last day. Flight is at 6 but idk what time ill be leaving to go to the airport. 4 days total including today. Also got a haircut here


Ahh ok, I was hoping we could do a mini meet if you stayed longer. tongue.gif

post #80413 of 117437
Graph ye. Think it's something to do with crops and soil. But w/e since it didn't really affect the fun there (was bad my first day there about a week ago).
Malaya. Sounds more... not sure how to describe it, but it's positive.

Ye Boris.... 2 months...
post #80414 of 117437
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post


That short rib is already there. He's on a 2 month stay.

Nah, Asia for two months, only short time in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post


Ahh ok, I was hoping we could do a mini meet if you stayed longer. tongue.gif

HK is small, walk to him lol

post #80415 of 117437
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post


That short rib is already there. He's on a 2 month stay.

 

Dang... That's loooooong.... So jelly you all have gone to Japan... Unlike me... Sigh...

What's he doing there anyway? 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge