Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5352

post #80266 of 125627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Densha Otoko is actually a really good show. But they kinda f* it up slightly through bad usage of music and the occasional supposedly funny comic relief.

I need to rewatch that tbh. Back when jdrama was hot sh.it in Malaysia, that's the only jdrama that I watched and liked. The movie... don't touch it, tis all I say.
post #80267 of 125627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

Hypothetically? Genocide and forced cultural reform followed by massive eugenics. Maybe it'd work, maybe it wouldn't. Not enough people would support an extreme path like that though...well, actually I guess they would, it's happened before, but the trick would be getting it done without the rest of the world going apeshchiit. Morally questionable? Certainly, but if you're planning for the very long term, it might pay off.

I like how we are on the same wavelength.

 

Yep, we don't talk about how genocide, puppet country reform, and all those things shapped the 'top' countries today.

 

Most wouldn't now adays but like The Prince by Machiavelli stated. You can and should achieve the best results by doing all the bad stuff in one go, so that the 'people' forget about it easier and quicker and do it fast. Wiping out populations yada yada yada.

 

And with that being said, this is a public forum so let's not talk about the many pro's of genocide here. I do not morally agree with genocide right now in my state(no need for it currently). But I can see how it is an option in war time to completely change the world for the better or for the worse.

post #80268 of 125627

Make a Genocide-Fi thread!
.....


(pssssst, I agree with you folks!)
(schiit, that might sound a bit wrong, coming from a german)

post #80269 of 125627

Why are we talking about guns again?

 

If you're going to shoot something with the intention of killing, use a camera! :p

post #80270 of 125627
The thing I dislike about watching J-drama is that I can't put it on MAL. That way it's like you're watching it for naught. Doesn't even add up to the statistics.
post #80271 of 125627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Make a Genocide-Fi thread!
.....


(pssssst, I agree with you folks!)
(schiit, that might sound a bit wrong, coming from a german)

No

 

I do not approve of genocide or anyone who has done it

 

I was talking about it objectively in the sense that it has, and can achieve a good(or bad) social impact on society as WW2 has shown us. Whilst it can reform society, there are other ways to go about reform and what not. 

post #80272 of 125627
I don't like getting additional homework, but I do learn more if I do. -- It's the same thing with genocide, isn't it?
post #80273 of 125627
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Why are we talking about guns again?

 

If you're going to shoot something with the intention of killing, use a camera! :p

Guns are dumb \( ゚ヮ゚)/

I started playing TH13 Ten Desires. Guess what, it's hard....and a lot of fun :)   (no pun intended)

post #80274 of 125627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

I don't like getting additional homework, but I do learn more if I do. -- It's the same thing with genocide, isn't it?

Where if you cause genocide or do it more, you learn and advance more?...maybe. Depends on what the execution of it is

post #80275 of 125627
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

No

 

I do not approve of genocide or anyone who has done it

 

I was talking about it objectively in the sense that it has, and can achieve a good(or bad) social impact on society as WW2 has shown us. Whilst it can reform society, there are other ways to go about reform and what not. 

And I never wanted it to sound like you are actually approve it.
Sorry if my gibberish is a bit misleading ;)

post #80276 of 125627
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

It's best if we stopped the gun talk right now.

^ this

post #80277 of 125627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Make a Genocide-Fi thread!

.....



(pssssst, I agree with you folks!)

(schiit, that might sound a bit wrong, coming from a german)
Lol!!!
Caught up with all the posts; some interesting stuff but again I'm too busy to reply to all the good posts...
At Disney land right now about to walk back to our hotel. Spent 5 hours going on 4 rides and getting 4 souvenirs...
Edited by mechgamer123 - 6/27/13 at 3:10pm
post #80278 of 125627
But I like the gun talk! Even though I don't really agree with it. Don't care if they're dangerous, they're really fun to shoot!
post #80279 of 125627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

And I never wanted it to sound like you are actually approve it.
Sorry if my gibberish is a bit misleading ;)

Don't worry, it wasn't you. I was personally worried that my 'objective' comments on short analysis of genocide and its pro's would make it seem like I approve of it, and want one to happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post


Lol!!!
Caught up with all the posts; some interesting stuff but again I'm too busy to reply to all the good posts...
At Disney land right now about to walk back to our hotel. Spent 5 hours going on 4 rides and 4 souvenirs...

Nice, I was there a few months ago  too :)

 

Did you use speed passes? We got on rides really quickly.

post #80280 of 125627
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Make a Genocide-Fi thread!

.....



(pssssst, I agree with you folks!)

(schiit, that might sound a bit wrong, coming from a german)
Lol!!!
Caught up with all the posts; some interesting stuff but again I'm too busy to reply to all the good posts...
At Disney land right now about to walk back to our hotel. Spent 5 hours going on 4 rides and 4 souvenirs...

Which 4?

 

My top 4 (in order) are:

  1. Space Mountain
  2. Matterhorn
  3. Splash Mountain
  4. Pirates of the Caribbean

 

Ah, and a nice refreshing bread bowl soup after the Pirates of the Caribbean ride always calms the soul. :3

 

Speaking of Splash Mountain... (facepalm)


Edited by miceblue - 6/27/13 at 3:17pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge