Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5300

post #79486 of 137471

Another awesome phone customization out from the /w/ thread:

http://images.4chan.org/w/src/1371807560440.png


Edited by Accoun - 6/21/13 at 3:04pm
post #79487 of 137471
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

Another awesome phone customization out from the /w/ thread:
http://images.4chan.org/w/src/1371807560440.png

wow that looks awesome. is there any detail which app was used?
post #79488 of 137471
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

wow that looks awesome. is there any detail which app was used?

 

Nope, at least not yet since it was only posted recently. Locker is most likely made in WidgetLocker (almost everyone modifying locker uses it), and the time/date widget looks like MinimalisticText. Icons look like Holler!, with appdrawer from SMPL.

 

That's only my guess, of course and I'm not sure about the player.


Edited by Accoun - 6/21/13 at 3:38pm
post #79489 of 137471
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

Another awesome phone customization out from the /w/ thread:

http://images.4chan.org/w/src/1371807560440.png

Nice!

post #79490 of 137471

I resaw

 

Mean Girls and saw Battleship Potemkin and Harold and Maude this morning as I had no classes.

 

All 3 were good enjoyable films to watch.

 

Mean Girls for its hilarious comedy and teenage social commentary

 

Battleship Potemkin for being a good war reactionary film showing uprising and standing up to 'the man'.

 

And Harold and Maude for being a truly 'differen't film. Seriously, if you like 'different', I suggest you try out this film. I'm looking at you Jgray and Rikkun.

post #79491 of 137471

Just finished Devil Part Timer ep 12.

 

This is a really good series. Comedy.

post #79492 of 137471

Ah supercell. Good stuff.

http://vimeo.com/67995158

post #79493 of 137471
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Ah supercell. Good stuff.

http://vimeo.com/67995158

You got me frown.gif

 

........

post #79494 of 137471
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

You got me frown.gif

 

Me too.

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

But at least it had better audio quality than the real group.

post #79495 of 137471
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

 

Me too.

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

But at least it had better audio quality than the real group.

Departures had decent sound qualityl

post #79496 of 137471

On the topic of supercell. What do you guys think of Hakushukassai Utaawase? Seems like they released it this month. 

post #79497 of 137471
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkAwesome View Post

On the topic of supercell. What do you guys think of Hakushukassai Utaawase? Seems like they released it this month. 

Never heard it before.

post #79498 of 137471

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXbXgblVh5Y

 

I like it. Has the "traditional Japanese"ish feeling for stuff like Senbonzakura. 

post #79499 of 137471
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkAwesome View Post

On the topic of supercell. What do you guys think of Hakushukassai Utaawase? Seems like they released it this month. 

I have the JPS notification but I didn't bother to download it since it isn't freeleech.

post #79500 of 137471
Originally Posted by ThinkAwesome View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXbXgblVh5Y

 

I like it. Has the "traditional Japanese"ish feeling for stuff like Senbonzakura. 

 

Not bad, it certainly does remind me of Senbonzakura.

 

I'm not digging the vocalist though, not sure why.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge