or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5277

post #79141 of 167971
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Jeez dude. You have too much free time! :O

 

Which is why I'm kinda wondering what you guys are doing. Because my free time is like mucho!
post #79142 of 167971

Have't watched the latest Yuyushiki yet. Got home late, just started downloading it. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I'm graduating soon. don't make me rewatch Clannad! Please dont!

Why? 

post #79143 of 167971
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkAwesome View Post

Have't watched the latest Yuyushiki yet. Got home late, just started downloading it. 

Why? 

It's so FRICKING long.

post #79144 of 167971
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Bringing some.

 

But for the most part, I will sell most of them. Mostly the IEM's that is.

How many did you get for free anyways?

 

There are some needy people out there. *cough* *cough*

post #79145 of 167971
Thread Starter 

Screw you, you're done with finals, bowei.

post #79146 of 167971
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

How many did you get for free anyways?

 

There are some needy people out there. *cough* *cough*

check my facebook page.

 

I'm getting another headphone in 2 weeks. 

 

Keep in mind half of what I receive, I don't get to keep. And then the other 40% are amps and what not. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

Screw you, you're done with finals, bowei.

haha. I skipped school today and will tomorrow.

post #79147 of 167971
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Jeez dude. You have too much free time! :O

Which is why I'm kinda wondering what you guys are doing. Because my free time is like mucho!

I've been working 4 hours a day. I also helped my boss move Friday through Monday, working 32 hours in those 4 days. I made $10/ an hour doing that though! Too bad my mom won't let me spend it.. mad.gif


Edit: Holycrap the HE400s have a nice soundstage... :O

post #79148 of 167971

Woah, one of my friends graduated from UW with a PhD in biostatistics. UW PhD graduates get to wear frigging awesome purple robes.

i.e. That's the Dalai Lama on the right, the UW's previous president on the left (he's working with the NCAA now...that money hungry fool -.-)

 

@ mechy, how are the mids with the HE-400? The graphs look pretty terrible.


Edited by miceblue - 6/18/13 at 7:55pm
post #79149 of 167971
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

I've been working 4 hours a day. I also helped my boss move Friday through Monday, working 32 hours in those 4 days. I made $10/ an hour doing that though! Too bad my mom won't let me spend it.. mad.gif


Edit: Holycrap the HE400s have a nice soundstage... :O

Oh I see.... 

 

Does game money count?

post #79150 of 167971
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Woah, one of my friends graduated from UW with a PhD in biostatistics. UW PhD graduates get to wear frigging awesome purple robes.

i.e. That's the Dalai Lama on the right, the UW's previous president on the left (he's working with the NCAA now...that money hungry fool -.-)

 

@ mechy, how are the mids with the HE-400? The graphs look pretty terrible.

Not as terrible as the graphs would imply, haha.

Even though the vocals aren't as loud as the Mad Dog, they are more intimate because of the way the HE-400s bring the center stage into the center of your skull instead of in front of you.

And instruments are still plenty loud enough. I actually like the upper treble spike for genres like classic rock as well, which generally have a lack of high frequency extension.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

I've been working 4 hours a day. I also helped my boss move Friday through Monday, working 32 hours in those 4 days. I made $10/ an hour doing that though! Too bad my mom won't let me spend it.. mad.gif


Edit: Holycrap the HE400s have a nice soundstage... :O

Oh I see.... 

 

Does game money count?

Game money?

post #79151 of 167971
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Not as terrible as the graphs would imply, haha.

Even though the vocals aren't as loud as the Mad Dog, they are more intimate because of the way the HE-400s bring the center stage into the center of your skull instead of in front of you.

And instruments are still plenty loud enough. I actually like the upper treble spike for genres like classic rock as well, which generally have a lack of high frequency extension.

Game money?

Yeah, game credits used for buying....more tanks..... 

post #79152 of 167971
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Not as terrible as the graphs would imply, haha.

Even though the vocals aren't as loud as the Mad Dog, they are more intimate because of the way the HE-400s bring the center stage into the center of your skull instead of in front of you.

And instruments are still plenty loud enough. I actually like the upper treble spike for genres like classic rock as well, which generally have a lack of high frequency extension.

Game money?

Yeah, game credits used for buying....more tanks..... 

Probably not excluded from her rules...

Then again it's been a very long time since I've used any virtual currencies...

post #79153 of 167971

Watching Tsukoihen right now.

This is the third to fourth time I've seen it.

 

I was too stupid to realize many things back then.

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

First of all. 

 

The caretakers throat was sliced open as she was looking at Shinta. She would NOT have been able to speak afterwards.

 

Kenshin as he is older takes place in the 11th year of the Meiji period.

 

In the scene after the murder. He builds crosses for everyone that died. Consider the general location, history, and travelling condition of his wagon and the year he was in approx. Christianity would not have been engrained into him, especially the cross. I'm not even going to mention how a 8 year old could drag all the bodies ranging several hundred meters apart to a centrral location, dig a whole in the hard ground,and make crosses for them.

All this in the first 5 mins. And I won't of course mention anime super killing powers.

 

Most important part I forgot.

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

The traveling people wouldn't have been killed. They would have been raped, then killed. 


Edited by bowei006 - 6/18/13 at 8:25pm
post #79154 of 167971

I remember watching Rurouni Kenshin as a kid and all that jazz

 

12 years later, and the Rurouni Kenshin world still fascinates me. The live action movie, regular series, and movies are just all so mysterious of the life of Kenshin's.

 

What really drew me in to Kenshin was the romance and his past and future relationships. And the story behind those.

post #79155 of 167971

Hopping on the female-anime-character-person-profil-pic-bandwaggon!
At least for a while :3


33°C (91°F) outside....I'm close to dying and my PC sounds like a ready-for-takeoff A380 :)
In the epic race for who is going to destroy me ears first, I think my PC will beat my IEMs.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge