Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5259

post #78871 of 127554
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

....Super Mario 64?

Earsonics SM64 :3
http://www.soundearphones.com/products/earsonics-sm64-earphones#.Ubz2YZwvzN0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

The T-350's in my opinion do get a bit fatiguing especially with the metal genre. Jazz is decent on it but it depends on which artists. Most jazz needs a decent amount of low end to really move the perormance through.

Well, there is the problem. I love hearing ALL the details in my music, but thats a thing that mainly very neutral or even bright IEMs seem to offer. Not necessary the sound signature that benefits genres like Metal :/

post #78872 of 127554
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Earsonics SM64 :3
http://www.soundearphones.com/products/earsonics-sm64-earphones#.Ubz2YZwvzN0

Well, there is the problem. I love hearing ALL the details in my music, but thats a thing that mainly very neutral or even bright IEMs seem to offer. Not necessary the sound signature that benefits genres like Metal :/

I would recommend the 4.Ai over the T350

 

The 4.Ai skips over the harsh details in the metal while still keeping most of the detail. The detail the 4.Ai skips over is detail I would rather not hear either way. And its not exactly detail gone missing as much as its mids and highs tuned to be more bright and thus more noticeable.

 

You weren't here for it. But Heir Audio sent me the entire line of Heir Universals. My reviews are on Hf for all of them

post #78873 of 127554
Adam Sessler bringing more sense than most of what I read so far on the new gen consoles.

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/in-game/52200863/#52200863
post #78874 of 127554
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Adam Sessler bringing more sense than most of what I read so far on the new gen consoles.

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/in-game/52200863/#52200863

I love Revision 3. 

 

The majority of the pre-order buying is some schitting on others.

 

Quote:

 

Xbone One sucks! I have an Xbox 360, but Xbox One sucks! So I'll pre order the PS4 to show Microsoft!

Are what most comments that are pre ordering are saying.

post #78875 of 127554
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I would recommend the 4.Ai over the T350

 

The 4.Ai skips over the harsh details in the metal while still keeping most of the detail. The detail the 4.Ai skips over is detail I would rather not hear either way. And its not exactly detail gone missing as much as its mids and highs tuned to be more bright and thus more noticeable.

 

You weren't here for it. But Heir Audio sent me the entire line of Heir Universals. My reviews are on Hf for all of them

Okay, I read your review. Nice read!
I might have skipped over it, but what are your thoughts on the soundstage? People really don't seem to come to the same conclusion there. I really like myself a big soundstage :| (Big in an IEM way)

post #78876 of 127554
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Okay, I read your review. Nice read!
I might have skipped over it, but what are your thoughts on the soundstage? People really don't seem to the same conclusion there. I really like myself a big soundstage :| (Big in an IEM way)

You are more of an expert on the Tzar 350 and what not now that you have read my review. evil_smiley.gif

 

I am NOT even joking. I don't remember my own reviews after I finish them. This is why I generalize a bit when people ask me about my old reviews. And half the time, I actually go back and READ my own dayum reviews LOLOLOLOL. //....sad frown.gif

 

but here:

 

Quote:

4ai vs 350:

The 4ai have more imaging and soundstage and the mid and vocal instrument seperation is much better than the 350's. Instruments are more sharp on the 350 however due to a upper mid spike. The 350's are more instrumental based while the 4.Ai are more balanced in vocal and mid instruments. The highs are also more contained and smooth on the 4.Ai. The lows are much better and pronounced on the 4.Ai, they go slightly lower, but the quantity of it on the 4.Ai is what really puts it out there past the 350. The 350 is more suited for less bassy and more instrumental genre's while the 4ai is more balanced.

Is all I could found from my review.

post #78877 of 127554
Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 11 (Click to show)

Welp it looks like mankind's sole take-back mission is screwed. >_<

post #78878 of 127554
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 11 (Click to show)

Welp it looks like mankind's sole take-back mission is screwed. >_<

If you have thought about reading the manga. DON'T. The anime just does everything so much better.

post #78879 of 127554

I wasn't planning to.

 

Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 11 (Click to show)

So does that mean Mikasa is seriously injured? She didn't bother to move away from Eren at all.

 

LOL

But seriously. I don't understand the appeal for Mikasa; she's annoying in my opinion.


Edited by miceblue - 6/15/13 at 5:13pm
post #78880 of 127554
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I've noticed Oreimo doing something.

Harem route in a sense. Where every girl will have some fan service moments with the main character.

Oreimo is just pulling my heart strings this episode

2 more eps before season end. I think something big will happen to make it so that a S3 is guaranteed.

Nope, this is the end. Supposedly there will be 2 more over the air eps, then 4 as internet/DVD releases. If you're hoping for a Season 3, it'll be anime only material. Source.
post #78881 of 127554
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insidious Meme View Post


Nope, this is the end. Supposedly there will be 2 more over the air eps, then 4 as internet/DVD releases. If you're hoping for a Season 3, it'll be anime only material. Source.

NOOOOOO..

 

Wait why?

 

Did the LN end?

post #78882 of 127554
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

NOOOOOO..

Wait why?

Did the LN end?

Yep, the LN ends at Vol. 12. And that just came out last week or so. I'm not going to spoil you, but there are summaries out there. At least quick and dirty translations. Today's ep 11 covered part of Vol. 10.
post #78883 of 127554
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insidious Meme View Post


Yep, the LN ends at Vol. 12. And that just came out last week or so. I'm not going to spoil you, but there are summaries out there. At least quick and dirty translations. Today's ep 11 covered part of Vol. 10.

Wait. So the series ends fully at V 12@!??

 

Dayumm.......this sucks 

 

But at the same time. Is really good for the series to not go on like an idiot

post #78884 of 127554

I can't decide between two flashlights, even after 5 hours of research. frown.gif

 

I just caught up on the Bleach and Naruto mangas, gosh it's silly now.

post #78885 of 127554
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

I can't decide between two flashlights, even after 5 hours of research. frown.gif

 

I just caught up on the Bleach and Naruto mangas, gosh it's silly now.

Dayum, you still read those?

 

Why more fleash lights? 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge