Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5249

post #78721 of 125741
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightningfarron View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Dang, that's unfortunate as I do like treble just a bit frown.gif
How would you say the treble is compared to something like the LCD2 if you've heard that?
Haha, alright.
I use buyee. They charge 10% plus a payment fee of 200 yen.
I can't complain about them though, I've done 2 auctions with them and both showed up in excellent shape. That, and they withdraw directly from my debit card so I don't have to deal with adding a certain amount of money to my account and then being capped, etc. like other places do.
The lcd 2 treble is smoother and about the same quantity if my brain is not wrong. Compared to my gr07 and ie80 the um3x treble is smoother,darker and almost free from sibilance.
Hmm, alright lol.
I have the GR07 at the moment, sounds like I still may enjoy the UM3D though...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

>discovers nano.RIPE does the ending for Maou sama
>must watch Maou sama
Woah, so that's where bdawk's avatar comes from!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

>discovers nano.RIPE does the ending for Maou sama

>must watch Maou sama
I thought Maou sama was going to be one of THOSE stupid shows of the season.

Boy was I wrong. I'm not fully caught up. But I really like it. 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VortexBlast View Post

DO IIIIIIIITTTTT!!!!!!!
Hataraku Maou-sama! is a effing wonderful show. Absolutely superb comedy that never gets old.
Yeah, I was extremely wrong about it. Good show
Is it another show I should catch up on and watch?
ZETSUBSHlTA!!!
I heard the UPS truck stop in front of my house and was hoping it was my new headphones...
NOPE! My grandpa ordered something... -_-
post #78722 of 125741
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post


Hmm, alright lol.
I have the GR07 at the moment, sounds like I still may enjoy the UM3D though...
Woah, so that's where bdawk's avatar comes from!
Is it another show I should catch up on and watch?
ZETSUBSHlTA!!!
I heard the UPS truck stop in front of my house and was hoping it was my new headphones...
NOPE! My grandpa ordered something... -_-

Yeah I think that you should

 

Yeah I had the same problem a while back.

post #78723 of 125741
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I thought Maou sama was going to be one of THOSE stupid shows of the season.

 

Boy was I wrong. I'm not fully caught up. But I really like it. 

Yeah, I was extremely wrong about it. Good show

 

 

Yeah, I thought it was 50/50. Gonna be great or terrible and only because the premise said one thing but the previews totally showed something worth giving a shot. Glad I did!

post #78724 of 125741
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Hmm, alright lol.

I have the GR07 at the moment, sounds like I still may enjoy the UM3D though...

Woah, so that's where bdawk's avatar comes from!

Is it another show I should catch up on and watch?
ZETSUBSHlTA!!!

I heard the UPS truck stop in front of my house and was hoping it was my new headphones...

NOPE! My grandpa ordered something... -_-
Yeah I think that you should

Yeah I had the same problem a while back.
Haha alright, I'll add it to the que of shows to catch up on smily_headphones1.gif
Blegh, still makes me mad that my grandpa is ordering schiit when I have things coming in the mail mad.gif
post #78725 of 125741
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Dawk20 View Post

 

 

Yeah, I thought it was 50/50. Gonna be great or terrible and only because the premise said one thing but the previews totally showed something worth giving a shot. Glad I did!

Love for that show

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post


Haha alright, I'll add it to the que of shows to catch up on smily_headphones1.gif
Blegh, still makes me mad that my grandpa is ordering schiit when I have things coming in the mail mad.gif

Queue? Watch it now man.

 

I once rushed and waited for the UPS dude only to realize it wasn't for me.

 

How is RDG? Haven't been watching it 

post #78726 of 125741

I need more people with distinct taste for nekomimi.

post #78727 of 125741
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post

I need more people with distinct taste for nekomimi.

I played a game full of furries. Not sure why I even played through the AVN 

post #78728 of 125741
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Dawk20 View Post

Yeah, I thought it was 50/50. Gonna be great or terrible and only because the premise said one thing but the previews totally showed something worth giving a shot. Glad I did!
Love for that show
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Haha alright, I'll add it to the que of shows to catch up on smily_headphones1.gif

Blegh, still makes me mad that my grandpa is ordering schiit when I have things coming in the mail mad.gif
Queue? Watch it now man.

I once rushed and waited for the UPS dude only to realize it wasn't for me.

How is RDG? Haven't been watching it 
I haven't been watching any currently airing things ATM... That's why I have a queue of shows I need to watch.
Haven't been watching RDG since episode 3. Will pick it up soon though
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post

I need more people with distinct taste for nekomimi.
I like 'em! :3
Edited by mechgamer123 - 6/14/13 at 11:52am
post #78729 of 125741

About to finish the first season of Genshiken redface.gif

post #78730 of 125741
Update on my ducky keyboard:
Apparently mechanicalkeyboards.com is now the official RMA center for all ducky keyboards in the US, but when I emailed ducky, they had me ship the keyboard to California to their old RMA center, and haven't heard back from them in over two weeks...
post #78731 of 125741
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post


I haven't been watching any currently airing things ATM... That's why I have a queue of shows I need to watch.
Haven't been watching RDG since episode 3. Will pick it up soon though
I like 'em! :3

Yeah, I'm on ep 2. It didn't catch me

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Update on my ducky keyboard:
Apparently mechanicalkeyboards.com is now the official RMA center for all ducky keyboards in the US, but when I emailed ducky, they had me ship the keyboard to California to their old RMA center, and haven't heard back from them in over two weeks...

That sucks.......really not cool I guess

post #78732 of 125741
post #78733 of 125741

Not for me it isn't.

 

I bought 

Deus Ex Hr Aug edition ($5) Steam

Sleeping Dogs -($7) Square Enix Direct

Hitman Absolution ($5) Amazon

 

totalling $17 

 

JC2 was on sale at around the same time for $2.5

 

Meaning that the deal isn't better than the best seperate bundles they offered in the past.

post #78734 of 125741
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Holy mother of jam.....

[URL=http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?ie=UTF8
Not for me it isn't.

I bought 
Deus Ex Hr Aug edition ($5) Steam
Sleeping Dogs -($7) Square Enix Direct
Hitman Absolution ($5) Amazon

totalling $17 

JC2 was on sale at around the same time for $2.5

Meaning that the deal isn't better than the best seperate bundles they offered in the past.

All you guys do are complain complain complain. **** off.
post #78735 of 125741
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post


All you guys do are complain complain complain. **** off.

I'm not exactly complaining. I'm just saying that the deal is good but it's not an uber deal because S.E has already offered individual deals in the past with the same price that they are offering here now

 

Except with this bundle, they can get more money by having the false bundle idea and where instead of people maybe buying all 5. They can get all 5 sold for the individual prices. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge