Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5241

post #78601 of 130112
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post


So you have intranets at the base?
The LCD by Audeze doesnt stand for liquid crystal display

 

Yea, which is why I can post here today is a free day today since the other half of the company is having their range
post #78602 of 130112
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post


what about it? i have been using melamine for for the longest time before going with bmf's build. i think i'll even try to get another pair of either a t50rp or t40rp or something.

Ah, I was just saying it's a fairly common material, for rather cheap too.

Since you wrote Tried to fix them using these melamine foam scrap I have around (my supply is running low so I try to save as much as I can without cutting more from a block). It sounded as if you had little left and:

1) got it from the emergency package and have limited supply

2) didn't know where to get them or how much they cost.

 

Looks like it isn't the case (?) so all is A-O.K.

post #78603 of 130112

Blegh, stupid freaking yahoo auctions proxy I was using... >_<

Thought I won the auction on an SR-2050 rig, but turns out I bid the same amount as someone else AFTER they bid, so I didn't know I lost :(

post #78604 of 130112
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

what about it? i have been using melamine for for the longest time before going with bmf's build. i think i'll even try to get another pair of either a t50rp or t40rp or something.
Ah, I was just saying it's a fairly common material, for rather cheap too.
Since you wrote Tried to fix them using these melamine foam scrap I have around (my supply is running low so I try to save as much as I can without cutting more from a block). 
It sounded as if you had little left and:

1) got it from the emergency package and have limited supply

2) didn't know where to get them or how much they cost.


Looks like it isn't the case (?) so all is A-O.K.

I have one whole block still and a few "long ones" that fits into the cup wells a few times more before running out, so I'm fine. I made a massively angled "earpads" once with melamine foam and my beyer gel pad. It kind of works, but it's not that great. A waste of material though.
post #78605 of 130112

9747_e45e_960.jpeg

 

Quote:

60) Typical student-drinker, future doctor after passing the end-of-semester project will drink:

 

A)     7 25 ml glasses of vodka and 1,5 l of beer

B)     1 l of beer and 6 50ml glasses of vodka

C)     0,5l of russian champagne, 9 25 ml glasses of vodka and 0,5 l of beer

D)     half man, half a liter

E)     A, B, C and D 

Exercises sheet, Silesian University of Medicine (if I figured the abbreviation right)


Edited by Accoun - 6/13/13 at 6:33am
post #78606 of 130112

But.... that's a Russian study.

 

In the western world they imbibe more.........

post #78607 of 130112

What is Nightcore?

post #78608 of 130112

To me, Shinsekai yori feels like a darker version of some kind of Ghibli movie.

post #78609 of 130112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

To me, Shinsekai yori feels like a darker version of some kind of Ghibli movie.

Well that's an interesting observation. What episode are you on now?
post #78610 of 130112
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post


Well that's an interesting observation. What episode are you on now?

Episode 9.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

The part with them all being homosexual out of sudden was a bit "in your face!" (no pun intended)
Felt a bit put-on.

 


And I think I can see what the panda means with "eye-cancer inducing animation". It's far away from being that bad, but I've really seen better.

The first 7 episodes reminded me of Sen to Chihiro no kamikakushi. Children meet weird creatures, a lot of disturbing things happen, focus is more on the world than on the characters and in the end we get something that could be called a happy end.
That is just how I think, though :3


Edited by Tom Yum Goong - 6/13/13 at 7:18am
post #78611 of 130112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post

What is Nightcore?

Ra97oR!!! ToT StarConflict doesn't wanna start downloading...

more like Steam wants to check for updates when I click Play Game--and never stops circling that circle.

post #78612 of 130112
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post

What is Nightcore?
Ra97oR!!! ToT StarConflict doesn't wanna start downloading...
more like Steam wants to check for updates when I click Play Game--and never stops circling that circle.

How are you not in my steam's list yet?
post #78613 of 130112

Awesome:

 

8536_eeec_500.jpeg

post #78614 of 130112
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post

Panda Testing Labs didn't pass ASTM certification. I can't put faith in your test results.
Its BS certified, dont worry!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixax555 View Post

Yea, which is why I can post heretoday is a free day today since the other half of the company is having their range
im sure you arent using yourfree time just to see us lol
post #78615 of 130112
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post


Its BS certified, dont worry!
im sure you arent using yourfree time just to see us lol

BS... Beats Signature?

Gosh, there's no worse reassurement than to be signed and backed by Beats.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge