I want to listen more, but getting meaningless as I get more and more sleepy.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
I have had these now for a few months. I heard they had a very bass orientated sound but not so much that it ruins everything else. When i first purchased these i was a bit confused as to why they...
I bought a pair of HM5s about 6 months ago. They give you absolutely great sound for under $150 but I ran into a big problem. Both sides where the slider connects to the headphones started to...
First a bit of background on my experiences with headphone amps. I have tried the Fiio E17, Objective 2, the 2.3W amp built into my laptop, my Yamaha receiver's headphone out and a cheap $40...
I bought these cans 2 years ago and sold them to get the ATH-M50, which then lead me into the audio world. Overall these are good portable headphones with great build quality. The sound, however,...
The Sennheiser Momentum On Ear is bursting with goodness. Nice looks, sound, and great value to go with it. Now, Let's go straight into it! These look so phenomenal, with all that alcantara...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5184
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #77747 of 1108726/5/13 at 9:02pmpost #77748 of 1108726/5/13 at 9:03pmpost #77749 of 1108726/5/13 at 9:05pmpost #77750 of 1108726/5/13 at 9:08pmpost #77751 of 1108726/5/13 at 9:08pm
Checks your sig :PQuote:Originally Posted by miceblue
Well yeah. If the current bidding price is at $100 1 minute before the closing time, someone at the end could easily bid $350, which would probably outbid everyone else who bids at the last minute.
Bidding a few days before the closing time seems kind of silly to me since you're just raising the price for everyone.
Well at least I did find out the max someone put down. For alot of people.Quote:Originally Posted by MrViolin
That's a rather expensive lappy tbh. Go buy a cheaper one at costco, and haswell is out (wait a little longer and you'll get maxwell or w/e the shrinkage is). I wouldn't ever shell out on a laptop b/c laptops don't last long (unless you're going to use it for work as in the case of my 2002 vaio) and tech moves fast. Don't think that's the best processor you can get for the price either.
Desktop for that money can get you MUCHO.
Sorry ): can't help ya with bid. And ofc raptor would :pAny recommendations? Currently? Just curious. Probably won't get a lappy until next year or so, so tech wil change alot for sure. But still interested what the current market has best bang for buck. My desktop is going strong, so I won't need to change that at all. Any experience with leaving a desktop in a College dorm? Safe?post #77752 of 1108726/5/13 at 9:16pmQuote:post #77753 of 1108726/5/13 at 9:20pmQuote:
Checks your sig :P
Well at least I did find out the max someone put down. For alot of people.
You and your disappearing quotes.
Thinking something along the line of acer or one of the ones that you can get at a costco or electronics store such as fry's.Something in the $700 range should do fine.post #77754 of 1108726/5/13 at 9:21pmpost #77755 of 1108726/5/13 at 9:24pmQuote:
Quote:Ah okay. I didn't notice before.What disappearing quotes?post #77756 of 1108726/5/13 at 9:26pmpost #77757 of 1108726/5/13 at 9:27pmQuote:Quote:Because I'm taking advantage of your non-nested quote options. Mehehe.post #77758 of 1108726/5/13 at 9:31pmpost #77759 of 1108726/5/13 at 9:53pm
WOOT, just got a " like new" Nintendo DS for $40.08 cents [shipping included] it even came with a busted pokewalker [I got a guy who can fix it I'm sure]
Non the less I'm rather excited! Pokemon X n Y are due out soon, so I need to get Pokemon Black 2 and prep up for the new Generation!
Also how ya guys doing?post #77760 of 1108726/5/13 at 10:21pm
Nothing much. JDS Labs is going to be sending me a free set of black endplates for my C5 amp since my silver ones got scratched from my iPhone accidentally. Now that's what I call great customer service! :o
I was just checking out Google News for the latest news about Firefox and it looks like they're going to update the UI to be Chrome-esque. Am I the only one who likes having the full title of a webpage at the top of the browser? It seems that all the browsers are taking that feature away....except for Safari, but who uses that? :((
^ Note the name of the tab, and then note the top of the browser
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones 10 seconds ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir headphone amplifier 16 seconds ago
- › The Basshead Club 35 seconds ago
- › Charlotte, NC Meet: April 19th 2014 1 minute ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Parts/Overclocking) 1 minute ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 1 minute ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Official/ New York Spring Meet Sat April 5 2014 - Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for an all-around IEM recommendation 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob