I want to listen more, but getting meaningless as I get more and more sleepy.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
Summary: These headphones give an accurate picture of what the producers had in mind when they mixed their music because they have a well-balanced, present, but not over-powering bass. Songs...
My current set. My favorite and my private oasis. These beauties will cut out most if not all ambient noise like while driving in a car and household noise when the music is flowing. I became a fan...
I was asked to listen to the Musical Fidelity MF100 and received them about 4 weeks ago. I get quite a lot of headphones through my door, I only review the ones I like and I like these a lot. I...
Got the SE846 last week and did some hours of comparison with my current SE535. My bias was towards keeping them - I like flagship products as a "there is nothing better" products, i.e. do not...
So I finally broke my go to earbuds, and went searching for a replacement. I was actually so disappointed with these things that I made it a point to get out and put out a review. Bass continuously...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5184
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #77747 of 1073036/5/13 at 9:02pmpost #77748 of 1073036/5/13 at 9:03pmpost #77749 of 1073036/5/13 at 9:05pmpost #77750 of 1073036/5/13 at 9:08pmpost #77751 of 1073036/5/13 at 9:08pm
Checks your sig :PQuote:Originally Posted by miceblue
Well yeah. If the current bidding price is at $100 1 minute before the closing time, someone at the end could easily bid $350, which would probably outbid everyone else who bids at the last minute.
Bidding a few days before the closing time seems kind of silly to me since you're just raising the price for everyone.
Well at least I did find out the max someone put down. For alot of people.Quote:Originally Posted by MrViolin
That's a rather expensive lappy tbh. Go buy a cheaper one at costco, and haswell is out (wait a little longer and you'll get maxwell or w/e the shrinkage is). I wouldn't ever shell out on a laptop b/c laptops don't last long (unless you're going to use it for work as in the case of my 2002 vaio) and tech moves fast. Don't think that's the best processor you can get for the price either.
Desktop for that money can get you MUCHO.
Sorry ): can't help ya with bid. And ofc raptor would :pAny recommendations? Currently? Just curious. Probably won't get a lappy until next year or so, so tech wil change alot for sure. But still interested what the current market has best bang for buck. My desktop is going strong, so I won't need to change that at all. Any experience with leaving a desktop in a College dorm? Safe?post #77752 of 1073036/5/13 at 9:16pmQuote:post #77753 of 1073036/5/13 at 9:20pmQuote:
Checks your sig :P
Well at least I did find out the max someone put down. For alot of people.
You and your disappearing quotes.
Thinking something along the line of acer or one of the ones that you can get at a costco or electronics store such as fry's.Something in the $700 range should do fine.post #77754 of 1073036/5/13 at 9:21pmpost #77755 of 1073036/5/13 at 9:24pmQuote:
Quote:Ah okay. I didn't notice before.What disappearing quotes?post #77756 of 1073036/5/13 at 9:26pmpost #77757 of 1073036/5/13 at 9:27pmQuote:Quote:Because I'm taking advantage of your non-nested quote options. Mehehe.post #77758 of 1073036/5/13 at 9:31pmpost #77759 of 1073036/5/13 at 9:53pm
WOOT, just got a " like new" Nintendo DS for $40.08 cents [shipping included] it even came with a busted pokewalker [I got a guy who can fix it I'm sure]
Non the less I'm rather excited! Pokemon X n Y are due out soon, so I need to get Pokemon Black 2 and prep up for the new Generation!
Also how ya guys doing?post #77760 of 1073036/5/13 at 10:21pm
Nothing much. JDS Labs is going to be sending me a free set of black endplates for my C5 amp since my silver ones got scratched from my iPhone accidentally. Now that's what I call great customer service! :o
I was just checking out Google News for the latest news about Firefox and it looks like they're going to update the UI to be Chrome-esque. Am I the only one who likes having the full title of a webpage at the top of the browser? It seems that all the browsers are taking that feature away....except for Safari, but who uses that? :((
^ Note the name of the tab, and then note the top of the browser
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › Vintage Pioneer appreciation thread 1 minute ago
- › Battle Of The Flagships (58 Headphones Compared) UPDATE: AUDEZ'E... 1 minute ago
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 7 minutes ago
- › Guitar-fi anyone? 8 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 9 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 12 minutes ago
- › The inside of ACS T1 (old vision) shocked me when I opened it..And... 12 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 15 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by aeromaniac
- › Ultimate Ears 500 by echo1284
- › Musical Fidelity MF-100 High Quality On-Ear Headphones by astroid
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by agistrilink
- › NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster® by tevbax
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by De_klusjesman
- › Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue by DaddyMojo
- › Unique Melody Mentor acrylic universal/custom by svyr
- › Fischer Audio TBA-04 IEM by exsomnis
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude