I want to listen more, but getting meaningless as I get more and more sleepy.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 12/13/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5184
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #77747 of 981906/5/13 at 9:02pmpost #77748 of 981906/5/13 at 9:03pmpost #77749 of 981906/5/13 at 9:05pmpost #77750 of 981906/5/13 at 9:08pmpost #77751 of 981906/5/13 at 9:08pm
Checks your sig :PQuote:Originally Posted by miceblue
Well yeah. If the current bidding price is at $100 1 minute before the closing time, someone at the end could easily bid $350, which would probably outbid everyone else who bids at the last minute.
Bidding a few days before the closing time seems kind of silly to me since you're just raising the price for everyone.
Well at least I did find out the max someone put down. For alot of people.Quote:Originally Posted by MrViolin
That's a rather expensive lappy tbh. Go buy a cheaper one at costco, and haswell is out (wait a little longer and you'll get maxwell or w/e the shrinkage is). I wouldn't ever shell out on a laptop b/c laptops don't last long (unless you're going to use it for work as in the case of my 2002 vaio) and tech moves fast. Don't think that's the best processor you can get for the price either.
Desktop for that money can get you MUCHO.
Sorry ): can't help ya with bid. And ofc raptor would :pAny recommendations? Currently? Just curious. Probably won't get a lappy until next year or so, so tech wil change alot for sure. But still interested what the current market has best bang for buck. My desktop is going strong, so I won't need to change that at all. Any experience with leaving a desktop in a College dorm? Safe?post #77752 of 981906/5/13 at 9:16pmQuote:post #77753 of 981906/5/13 at 9:20pmQuote:
Checks your sig :P
Well at least I did find out the max someone put down. For alot of people.
You and your disappearing quotes.
Thinking something along the line of acer or one of the ones that you can get at a costco or electronics store such as fry's.Something in the $700 range should do fine.post #77754 of 981906/5/13 at 9:21pmpost #77755 of 981906/5/13 at 9:24pmQuote:
Quote:Ah okay. I didn't notice before.What disappearing quotes?post #77756 of 981906/5/13 at 9:26pmpost #77757 of 981906/5/13 at 9:27pmQuote:Quote:Because I'm taking advantage of your non-nested quote options. Mehehe.post #77758 of 981906/5/13 at 9:31pmpost #77759 of 981906/5/13 at 9:53pm
WOOT, just got a " like new" Nintendo DS for $40.08 cents [shipping included] it even came with a busted pokewalker [I got a guy who can fix it I'm sure]
Non the less I'm rather excited! Pokemon X n Y are due out soon, so I need to get Pokemon Black 2 and prep up for the new Generation!
Also how ya guys doing?post #77760 of 981906/5/13 at 10:21pm
Nothing much. JDS Labs is going to be sending me a free set of black endplates for my C5 amp since my silver ones got scratched from my iPhone accidentally. Now that's what I call great customer service! :o
I was just checking out Google News for the latest news about Firefox and it looks like they're going to update the UI to be Chrome-esque. Am I the only one who likes having the full title of a webpage at the top of the browser? It seems that all the browsers are taking that feature away....except for Safari, but who uses that? :((
^ Note the name of the tab, and then note the top of the browser
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › New AKG flagship K812 first impression 30 seconds ago
- › WTB Bottlehead Crack or someone to build 2 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Delta IEM's: new low cost champs! 3 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 3 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 4 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Impressions and feedback. 4 minutes ago
- › Objective2 Mini-Review and Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated 9/2/2013: Sony... 6 minutes ago
- › Graham Slee Voyager 6 minutes ago
- › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop... 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by davisman
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black by mark2410
- › Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphone (White) by DigitalGrounder
- › AMB Laboratories γ2 (Gamma2) by JustinBieber
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by kmaenpaa
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by SocialCapital