Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5176

post #77626 of 132179
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

I haven't heard them yet.  Don't know if I'll get to hear them before they're officially released.


Well that's the tricky part right?  There's so much gear out there that it would be impossible to include it all.  So just to make it even remotely manageable, it has to be limited.  Honestly, I don't envy him.  Everyone likes different things... so no matter what he picks, there are gonna be people who wished he had picked something else.


Lol, I can't tell you that!  Except to say that there are a lot more buttons for all kinds of stuff.  wink.gif
True about the guides. But what i meant is that so much work is put in them and then are forgotten
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Wow, everyone's dead today... :O
@Numbers: I saw your post, but too lazy to quote it lol...
We've been skyping a LOT.
Playing little busters a little bit ago when suddenly:


Masato, we are in fact NOT in a manga wink.gif
Oh so close though...
We are dead
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Ikebukuro royal hotel for 7 days.
sounds famiar
post #77627 of 132179

new anime fan reporting in rolleyes.gif well new to the thread, not really to anime since I've pretty much retired from it. Lucky Star and K-On were my days.. 

 

I've came to ask if anyone has listened to the Nodame Cantabile Best 100 Box Collection? I've been listening to the first track of Disc 3 (Beethoven No.7 in A - I) the past few days for the first time with my new headphones and noticed there's some crackling noise at approx 13:20 of the track which goes on for quite a few seconds. Doesn't sound like any musical instrument I would know and sounds more like random noise. Is it just in my rip to the computer or is it something picked up during the studio/hall recording? It makes the otherwise smooth strings sound rather bumpy! 

 

Thanks :)

post #77628 of 132179
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Ikebukuro royal hotel for 7 days.

 

Only 7 days?!?!, you'll pretty much only have 5 days to do things. tongue.gif

 

Ikebukuro is a nice place, you might recognise a few things if you've watched Durarara.

post #77629 of 132179
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

 

Only 7 days?!?!, you'll pretty much only have 5 days to do things. tongue.gif

 

Ikebukuro is a nice place, you might recognise a few things if you've watched Durarara.

yeah, and my friends planned all the stuff already, I have like 1 day in akihabara : /
but oh well, this will be good experience as my first "real" trip.

 

I dropped DRRR.......

 

btw how much money do you usually bring (per day)?

I've only got 130k JPY spending money for this trip.


Edited by b1o2r3i4s5 - 6/5/13 at 4:18am
post #77630 of 132179
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiki08 View Post

new anime fan reporting in rolleyes.gif
 well new to the thread, not really to anime since I've pretty much retired from it. Lucky Star and K-On were my days.. 

I've came to ask if anyone has listened to the Nodame Cantabile Best 100 Box Collection? I've been listening to the first track of Disc 3 (Beethoven No.7 in A - I) the past few days for the first time with my new headphones and noticed there's some crackling noise at approx 13:20 of the track which goes on for quite a few seconds. Doesn't sound like any musical instrument I would know and sounds more like random noise. Is it just in my rip to the computer or is it something picked up during the studio/hall recording? It makes the otherwise smooth strings sound rather bumpy! 

Thanks smily_headphones1.gif

welcome. sad that those were your days. i never saw that show or hard it's soundtrack. but I heard it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

Only 7 days?!?!, you'll pretty much only have 5 days to do things. tongue.gif


Ikebukuro is a nice place, you might recognise a few things if you've watched Durarara.
reminds me of the fan that visited all the places that hanasakura iroha featured.

hopefully borisu can visit other cities as well. staying in one would be boring.

i corner find Swype to be easier to use than swift.
post #77631 of 132179
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

yeah, and my friends planned all the stuff already, I have like 1 day in akihabara : /

but oh well, this will be good experience as my first "real" trip.

I dropped DRRR.......
one day in akihabara is good enough. at least you can go.and remember to bring lots of . money
post #77632 of 132179
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

btw how much money do you usually bring (per day)?

I've only got 130k JPY spending money for this trip.

 

That's more than enough, it just really depends on what you want to buy.


Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

one day in akihabara is good enough. at least you can go.and remember to bring lots of . money

 

Took me about 3 days to explore Akihabara, and even then, there were lots of places I missed.

post #77633 of 132179
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I dropped DRRR.......

btw how much money do you usually bring (per day)?
I've only got 130k JPY spending money for this trip.

There's a lot of questionably sound things that you did, but dropping DRRR? smh
post #77634 of 132179

People have Chrome here? Join the fun!

 

http://labs.dinahmoe.com/plink/#/AAMML


Edited by Accoun - 6/5/13 at 5:45am
post #77635 of 132179
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

There's a lot of questionably sound things that you did, but dropping DRRR? smh
Something is wrong with the quoting system because I didnt type that
post #77636 of 132179
Tooo lazy to fix it.
post #77637 of 132179
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

People have Chrome here? Join the fun!

http://labs.dinahmoe.com/plink/#/
AAMML

That was quite a while. Too bad I get bored so easily. :P
post #77638 of 132179
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

People have Chrome here? Join the fun!

http://labs.dinahmoe.com/plink/#/
AAMML

That was quite a while. Too bad I get bored so easily. :P

Maybe next time. Imagine that with more people. \o/

 

;-)

post #77639 of 132179
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post


There's a lot of questionably sound things that you did, but dropping DRRR? smh

Yes. Dropping durarararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararara? 

 

Ridiculous. 

post #77640 of 132179
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

Maybe next time. Imagine that with more people. \o/

;-)

Come on thread. Get on this.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge