Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
I bought the TG334 at Fujiya Avic...thanks to AnakChan for the strong recommendation and for going out of the way to take me to Fujiya Avic. Out of the box, the TG334 sounds bass enhanced with the...
This is a review of Logitech/Ultimate Ears UE900s multi-driver in-ear monitors. http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/900s The original UE900 was my first pair of hi-fi IEMs, the one which opened...
Brainwavz S5 Review: There are questions, and then there are questions that you get asked constantly. One of the most common requests of knowledge from me are on if unit X is better than unit...
I've received Concero HP from Ressonsense Labs for writing review in russian, but I want to share my thoughts with Head-Fi. As usual, I'll be somewhat brief, as I'm not so good in English, but I...
I’d like to thank John Seaber and the folks at JDS Labs for the C5D loaner unit. Accessories The C5D ships with a 1.5 foot USB mini-B cable, a set of four rubber stick-on feet and an...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5109
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I think Haonan at the hardwarezone forums said the EX800ST is quality checked by some Sony Music division in Japan prior to studio use, the 7550's by contrast I suspect do not take that route and are shipped directly from Thailand.
Edited by Theta Alpha 1 - 5/27/13 at 8:10pm
Electrical circuits and Digital electronics exam in 6 hours. I utterly despise this module. Can't wait to see the back of it. I don't think I've ever disliked learning something as much as this, especially since it seems like electrical engineers have special words and names for everything, even if those terms already exist in other disciplines.
Um.... good luck with your exams?
- › Flashlight-Fi (LED & Conventional) 24 seconds ago
I'm starting to feel like this foum is full of XY chromosome rejects from society. >_>
I think you spelt that wrong.
Probably shouldn't be trying to learn the entire module in 6 hours...
Project-IA chassis layout
Cooling Scheme 1:
Cooling Scheme 2:
Which one do you guys think is better?
*looks at PC builders*
Edited by b1o2r3i4s5 - 5/27/13 at 8:49pm
aren't they the same? o i c. you don't want positive or negative pressure :s I think the 2nd one would be better given that you have a decent way for air to exit w/ out building up pressure.
Pretty hard to differentiate both. Is it the holes and the fans? For silence, go with A. For better cooling, go with B
A you can possibly build up negative pressure depending on the opening. Thus you'd create dust problems. But it really will depend on how big his holes are :s
ye. holes and fans. Dangit borisu. Even the kgssv or other power sources don't need a fan. What are you building >:0
Well, i'm pooped. Had a nice days with my seniors. Time to hit the bed.
Project-IA is a 40Wrms per channel headphone / speaker amp
at full load, the amp will dissipate over 130W, if I were to use passive cooling the heatsinks will need to be ridiculously HUGE.
omahgurd. that's one hella monster.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sony MDR-7520 11 seconds ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 11 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › FS: Canton Chrono DC 509.2, Class D kit 8 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 : A Review by Baycode 8 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 9 minutes ago
- › Introducing the T10i, an all new IEM from RHA 9 minutes ago
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 by Francisk
- › Logitech UE 900 by twister6
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by bowei006
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by hans030390
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)