Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5109

post #76621 of 134744

What the.....

post #76622 of 134744
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkAwesome View Post

Maybe I'm missing something, but isn't that just evidence in favor that EX800ST == 7550? 

 

I think Haonan at the hardwarezone forums said the EX800ST is quality checked by some Sony Music division in Japan prior to studio use, the 7550's by contrast I suspect do not take that route and are shipped directly from Thailand.


Edited by Theta Alpha 1 - 5/27/13 at 8:10pm
post #76623 of 134744
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

Electrical circuits and Digital electronics exam in 6 hours. I utterly despise this module. Can't wait to see the back of it. I don't think I've ever disliked learning something as much as this, especially since it seems like electrical engineers have special words and names for everything, even if those terms already exist in other disciplines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Here comes boris with a comeback response. Prepare yourself!


Um.... good luck with your exams? biggrin.gif

post #76624 of 134744
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

What the.....

 

 

 

I'm starting to feel like this foum is full of XY chromosome rejects from society. >_>

post #76625 of 134744
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theta Alpha 1 View Post

 

I'm starting to feel like this foum is full of XY chromosome rejects from society. >_>

I think you spelt that wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Um.... good luck with your exams? biggrin.gif

Probably shouldn't be trying to learn the entire module in 6 hours...

Thanks.

post #76626 of 134744

Project-IA chassis layout


Cooling Scheme 1:

 

Cooling Scheme 2:

 

 

Which one do you guys think is better?
suggestions?
*looks at PC builders*


Edited by b1o2r3i4s5 - 5/27/13 at 8:49pm
post #76627 of 134744

post #76628 of 134744

thanks jgray, tangster, and anyone else who helped.

 

but i'm getting the ex1k for probably around ~$275-350. $228 for a new 7550. Have yet to see a_rec's review. 

post #76629 of 134744
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Project-IA chassis layout


Cooling Scheme 1:

 

Cooling Scheme 2:

 

 

Which one do you guys think is better?
suggestions?
*looks at PC builders*

aren't they the same? o i c. you don't want positive or negative pressure :s I think the 2nd one would be better given that you have a decent way for air to exit w/ out building up pressure. 

post #76630 of 134744
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Project-IA chassis layout


Cooling Scheme 1:

 

Cooling Scheme 2:

 

 

Which one do you guys think is better?
suggestions?
*looks at PC builders*

 

Pretty hard to differentiate both. Is it the holes and the fans? For silence, go with A. For better cooling, go with B

post #76631 of 134744
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

 

Pretty hard to differentiate both. Is it the holes and the fans? For silence, go with A. For better cooling, go with B

A you can possibly build up negative pressure depending on the opening. Thus you'd create dust problems.  But it really will depend on how big his holes are :s

 

ye. holes and fans. Dangit borisu. Even the kgssv or other power sources don't need a fan. What are you building >:0

 

Well, i'm pooped. Had a nice days with my seniors. Time to hit the bed. 

post #76632 of 134744
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

ye. holes and fans. Dangit borisu. Even the kgssv or other power sources don't need a fan. What are you building >:0

Project-IA is a 40Wrms per channel headphone / speaker amp biggrin.gif
at full load, the amp will dissipate over 130W, if I were to use passive cooling the heatsinks will need to be ridiculously HUGE.

post #76633 of 134744
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Project-IA is a 40Wrms per channel headphone / speaker amp biggrin.gif
at full load, the amp will dissipate over 130W, if I were to use passive cooling the heatsinks will need to be ridiculously HUGE.

omahgurd. that's one hella monster. 

post #76634 of 134744
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

omahgurd. that's one hella monster. 


Well enough power for your HE-6's don't ya think? tongue.gif

post #76635 of 134744
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

omahgurd. that's one hella monster. 


Well enough power for your HE-6's don't ya think? tongue.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge