Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 12/4/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
Bass: solid, balanced and extended with excellent pitch. Can be Stygian and prodigious with the right recordings. Midrange: clear, coherent, tonally complex and saturated. Vocals are rendered with...
UE6000 Review I like these headphones. I don’t love them, I just like them. They have a ton of good things going for them like the isolation (freakin’ fantastic passive isolation, maybe better...
I had this earphones for 2 years and I must say, that I was really satisfied with it. With the possibility to change bass you can choose what really fits you and I must say, that the bass was...
A Little Background I currently own Beats Pro and I listen to them on a daily basis. I have previously owned Beats Studios and Beats Solos. I bought all of them from The Source in Ontario and...
Bought those as a portable go-to set (subway use, airplanes, travelling, etc.) and am so far very pleased. I previously used Etymotic IEM's (ER-4P and HF3) which are known for their clarity and...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5109post #76621 of 967925/27/13 at 8:06pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #76622 of 967925/27/13 at 8:07pmQuote:
I think Haonan at the hardwarezone forums said the EX800ST is quality checked by some Sony Music division in Japan prior to studio use, the 7550's by contrast I suspect do not take that route and are shipped directly from Thailand.
Edited by Theta Alpha 1 - 5/27/13 at 8:10pmpost #76623 of 967925/27/13 at 8:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by Tangster
Electrical circuits and Digital electronics exam in 6 hours. I utterly despise this module. Can't wait to see the back of it. I don't think I've ever disliked learning something as much as this, especially since it seems like electrical engineers have special words and names for everything, even if those terms already exist in other disciplines.
Um.... good luck with your exams?post #76624 of 967925/27/13 at 8:15pmpost #76625 of 967925/27/13 at 8:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by Theta Alpha 1
- › Flashlight-Fi (LED & Conventional) 24 seconds ago
I'm starting to feel like this foum is full of XY chromosome rejects from society. >_>
I think you spelt that wrong.
Probably shouldn't be trying to learn the entire module in 6 hours...
Thanks.post #76626 of 967925/27/13 at 8:28pm
Project-IA chassis layout
Cooling Scheme 1:
Cooling Scheme 2:
Which one do you guys think is better?
*looks at PC builders*
Edited by b1o2r3i4s5 - 5/27/13 at 8:49pmpost #76627 of 967925/27/13 at 8:40pmpost #76628 of 967925/27/13 at 9:05pmpost #76629 of 967925/27/13 at 9:07pmQuote:
aren't they the same? o i c. you don't want positive or negative pressure :s I think the 2nd one would be better given that you have a decent way for air to exit w/ out building up pressure.post #76630 of 967925/27/13 at 9:31pmQuote:
Pretty hard to differentiate both. Is it the holes and the fans? For silence, go with A. For better cooling, go with Bpost #76631 of 967925/27/13 at 9:34pmQuote:
A you can possibly build up negative pressure depending on the opening. Thus you'd create dust problems. But it really will depend on how big his holes are :s
ye. holes and fans. Dangit borisu. Even the kgssv or other power sources don't need a fan. What are you building >:0
Well, i'm pooped. Had a nice days with my seniors. Time to hit the bed.post #76632 of 967925/27/13 at 9:44pmQuote:
Project-IA is a 40Wrms per channel headphone / speaker amp
at full load, the amp will dissipate over 130W, if I were to use passive cooling the heatsinks will need to be ridiculously HUGE.post #76633 of 967925/27/13 at 9:47pmQuote:
omahgurd. that's one hella monster.post #76634 of 967925/27/13 at 9:51pm
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › Sennheiser Amperior Appreciation Thread 17 seconds ago
- › The Basshead Club 1 minute ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE-6 Prototypes 2 minutes ago
- › Winter 2014 AAMML Holiday Exchange 3 minutes ago
- › Ranking of 17 DACs and DAC Configurations 3 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 4 minutes ago
- › Last Mid ohio meet this year Fall meet here we come. (westerville... 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-11.32 (Delivery & Impression Thread)!!! 5 minutes ago
- › Roll Call: Who's building, built, or thinking of building a beta22? 5 minutes ago
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones, Black by pataburd
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Trunks159
- › MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound... by Benik3
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by JGrignon
- › Shure SE215 Black by starlan
- › AKG K812 by FritzS
- › Schiit Vali by tdockweiler
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by Wilderbeast
- › ecp audio L-2 Parafeed Headphone Amplifier by minimus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by DrumminD21311
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Cables &... by jude