Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
Note: All of my listening impressions of the Stax SR-202 were done with a Stax SRM-313 amplifier, which was hooked up to an AMB y2 DAC via the RCA input with SKW JIB braided interconnects. For the...
I will bypass the quality of their sound, as pretty much everyone has covered this topic above me... I have to say, I was not impressed with their cable quality, but apart from this, it seems to...
I am going to keep this short. SOURCE: Cowon C2 320 Kbps Mp3 and Flac files. GOOD: - Fits my ear properly. I am sure, whatever i do, they won't fall off. - Isolation, is...
Welcome to another review , today we have the J46BT IEM by JBL I will have a video review linked to this review soon but ...that's the future , this IEM was quite interesting since its...
Nothing is perfect & these earbuds are certainly a compromise. None the less, they are not too bright, not too boomy, not too recessed, & not too expensive. The sound is overall rich & smooth;...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5109post #76621 of 1076185/27/13 at 8:06pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #76622 of 1076185/27/13 at 8:07pmQuote:
I think Haonan at the hardwarezone forums said the EX800ST is quality checked by some Sony Music division in Japan prior to studio use, the 7550's by contrast I suspect do not take that route and are shipped directly from Thailand.
Edited by Theta Alpha 1 - 5/27/13 at 8:10pmpost #76623 of 1076185/27/13 at 8:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by Tangster
Electrical circuits and Digital electronics exam in 6 hours. I utterly despise this module. Can't wait to see the back of it. I don't think I've ever disliked learning something as much as this, especially since it seems like electrical engineers have special words and names for everything, even if those terms already exist in other disciplines.
Um.... good luck with your exams?post #76624 of 1076185/27/13 at 8:15pmpost #76625 of 1076185/27/13 at 8:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by Theta Alpha 1
- › Flashlight-Fi (LED & Conventional) 24 seconds ago
I'm starting to feel like this foum is full of XY chromosome rejects from society. >_>
I think you spelt that wrong.
Probably shouldn't be trying to learn the entire module in 6 hours...
Thanks.post #76626 of 1076185/27/13 at 8:28pm
Project-IA chassis layout
Cooling Scheme 1:
Cooling Scheme 2:
Which one do you guys think is better?
*looks at PC builders*
Edited by b1o2r3i4s5 - 5/27/13 at 8:49pmpost #76627 of 1076185/27/13 at 8:40pmpost #76628 of 1076185/27/13 at 9:05pmpost #76629 of 1076185/27/13 at 9:07pmQuote:
aren't they the same? o i c. you don't want positive or negative pressure :s I think the 2nd one would be better given that you have a decent way for air to exit w/ out building up pressure.post #76630 of 1076185/27/13 at 9:31pmQuote:
Pretty hard to differentiate both. Is it the holes and the fans? For silence, go with A. For better cooling, go with Bpost #76631 of 1076185/27/13 at 9:34pmQuote:
A you can possibly build up negative pressure depending on the opening. Thus you'd create dust problems. But it really will depend on how big his holes are :s
ye. holes and fans. Dangit borisu. Even the kgssv or other power sources don't need a fan. What are you building >:0
Well, i'm pooped. Had a nice days with my seniors. Time to hit the bed.post #76632 of 1076185/27/13 at 9:44pmQuote:
Project-IA is a 40Wrms per channel headphone / speaker amp
at full load, the amp will dissipate over 130W, if I were to use passive cooling the heatsinks will need to be ridiculously HUGE.post #76633 of 1076185/27/13 at 9:47pmQuote:
omahgurd. that's one hella monster.post #76634 of 1076185/27/13 at 9:51pm
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › Where do I go from the M100s? 1 second ago
- › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop... 1 minute ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 2 minutes ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 3 minutes ago
- › I think i'm fighting a losing battle 3 minutes ago
- › Noontec Zoro HD review 3 minutes ago
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 4 minutes ago
- › Sound Card or DAC? ODAC +2 or STX II 4 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 3/12/2014: Monster... 4 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro - Limited Edition, 32 Ohms 5 minutes ago
- › Stax SR-202 by JustinBieber
- › AKG K 518 LE Limited Edition Folding Headphones - Red by kalpman
- › Sennheiser CX 685 SPORTS In-Ear Canal Headphones - Black by wrathzombie
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by Head-Head
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by G2F
- › ALO Audio The National by pieman3141
- › Ferrari AAV-1LFH009K Cavallino T350 Over-Ear Headphones by ourfpshero
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by H20Fidelity
- › Asus Xonar DGX by SSSN
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude