Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5102

post #76516 of 151123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theta Alpha 1 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

What are you guys' shameful fetish?

Please don't put an apostrophe after guys to look smart

**** you. You learn some proper grammar.
post #76517 of 151123
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

What are you guys' shameful fetish?
I wouldn't call it a fetish but... glasses? Yeah kind of.
post #76518 of 151123

Did anybody want a Farcry 3 blood money dragon cow steam key thing?

post #76519 of 151123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theta Alpha 1 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

What are you guys' shameful fetish?

Please don't put an apostrophe after guys to look smart

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostrophe#Possessive_apostrophe
Quote:
Plural nouns already ending in s take only an apostrophe after the pre-existing s when the possessive is formed: e.g., three cats’ toys.


Next time you want to sound smart, go finish school first.
post #76520 of 151123
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

Did anybody want a Farcry 3 blood money dragon cow steam key thing?

 

Your avatar is naked, is that OK here?

 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostrophe#Possessive_apostrophe
Next time you want to sound smart, go finish school first.

 

I've been writing three cats' toys wrong my whole life >_>.............

post #76521 of 151123
Originally Posted by Theta Alpha 1 View Post

Your avatar is naked, is that OK here?

 

Only if you're me.

post #76522 of 151123
...

Sorry for being an ass, Theta Alpha 9. Can't stand someone assault my English usage now that I have the chance to practice it after 11 years learning it in school in a third-world country that belittles people whoever tries to practice English.
post #76523 of 151123
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theta Alpha 1 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

What are you guys' shameful fetish?

Please don't put an apostrophe after guys to look smart

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostrophe#Possessive_apostrophe
Quote:
Plural nouns already ending in s take only an apostrophe after the pre-existing s when the possessive is formed: e.g., three cats’ toys.


Next time you want to sound smart, go finish school first.

Yeah that's the proper usage. It looks weird, but it's true. I don't like it when a name has an "s" ending though; Francis's genes were very unique to the human genome.

post #76524 of 151123
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

...

Sorry for being an ass, Theta Alpha 9. Can't stand someone assault my English usage now that I have the chance to practice it after 11 years learning it in school in a third-world country that belittles people whoever tries to practice English.

 

Oh, I was just playing around since it's the internet, sorry for trespassing your linguistic dignity and thanks for the respect of sharing your reasons.

post #76525 of 151123
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

 

Only if you're me.

Well, we don't know if it's actually naked or not.

 

We should get that checked out. ~ uhehehehe

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

obv joking btw... Don't want to be labeled as a super-H. H is fine tho.

post #76526 of 151123
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Yeah that's the proper usage. It looks weird, but it's true. I don't like it when a name has an "s" ending though; Francis's genes were very unique to the human genome.

I've always prefered "Francis' genes were worthless to the gene pool". Probably just how I was taught and the fact that your method involves an extra letter.

post #76527 of 151123

Welp, I officially started Little Busters tonight. Let it be known that the OP to the game makes it look like it'll be absolutely epic!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

What are you guys' shameful fetish?
legs.

Judging from Jgray's posts on the skype group, he should be the one saying this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theta Alpha 1 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

What are you guys' shameful fetish?

Please don't put an apostrophe after guys to look smart

**** you. You learn some proper grammar.

Lol! This is quite a significant problem on the internet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

Did anybody want a Farcry 3 blood money dragon cow steam key thing?

Oh, do you know if there's a video of that on the diary thread? My friend said there was one and that it was pretty sweet. I don't think my 8800gt could withstand that game otherwise I'd ask for the code. tongue.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theta Alpha 1 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

What are you guys' shameful fetish?

Please don't put an apostrophe after guys to look smart

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostrophe#Possessive_apostrophe
Quote:
Plural nouns already ending in s take only an apostrophe after the pre-existing s when the possessive is formed: e.g., three cats’ toys.


Next time you want to sound smart, go finish school first.

*CoughboweiCough*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theta Alpha 1 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

Did anybody want a Farcry 3 blood money dragon cow steam key thing?

 

Your avatar is naked, is that OK here?

 

Can you see boobies or anything else inappropriate?

You should see my Skype Avatar... >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

Originally Posted by Theta Alpha 1 View Post

Your avatar is naked, is that OK here?

 

Only if you're me.

LOL! This as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

...

Sorry for being an ass, Theta Alpha 9. Can't stand someone assault my English usage now that I have the chance to practice it after 11 years learning it in school in a third-world country that belittles people whoever tries to practice English.

Hmm, that sounds pretty rough. How much do you actually speak English though where you're at now?

And I must say your English is quite good as well.

Come practice it more by voice chatting on the skype group! :D

post #76528 of 151123
Quote:
        
100x100px-LS-449a8cb1_reimu1.png
  • 2,600 Posts. Joined 3/2010

 

 

Respect for 2,600 posts.

 

 

http://www.2600.com/phones/

 

 

18 Creative and Unusual phone Booths (27) 3

post #76529 of 151123
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

Did anybody want a Farcry 3 blood money dragon cow steam key thing?

I'd ask, but you've already given me the Crysis 3 code. Someone else this time?

post #76530 of 151123
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Hmm, that sounds pretty rough. How much do you actually speak English though where you're at now?
And I must say your English is quite good as well.
Come practice it more by voice chatting on the skype group! biggrin.gif

Almost zero too, but then there's nobody to act hurt.
Since nobody wants the Blood Dragon key thing, I would want it then. PM?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge