Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5101

post #76501 of 126560
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

None.

wadafaq. 

post #76502 of 126560

15TB's worth hdd's here. 2 x 120GB ssd in RAID 0 for OS, 1TB WD Black for games and other programs, 2x2TB RAID 10 for data, rest is non RAID. No NAS but a BBU RAID Controller for the rest of the hard drives which are individual disks no RAIDS.

post #76503 of 126560

@violin @DATE A LIVE 9

 

YAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!
I think I just got eye cancer, BUT I DONT CARE ANYMORE tongue.gif

 

@Mech

 

Album GET!

 


Edited by b1o2r3i4s5 - 5/26/13 at 7:34pm
post #76504 of 126560

Im still on Date a live ep 4. Should I continue">?

post #76505 of 126560
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

@violin @DATE A LIVE 9

 

YAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!
I think I just got eye cancer, BUT I DONT CARE ANYMORE tongue.gif

 

@Mech

 

Album GET!

 

Yep, definitely get it!

I will buy it if I end up buying stuff from Rakuten...

post #76506 of 126560

I am a brilliant mofo... :D

post #76507 of 126560
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

I am a brilliant mofo... :D

Hahah, 

post #76508 of 126560
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Im still on Date a live ep 4. Should I continue">?

you probably won't like how it goes. I think you'd think of it as too cliche and whatnot.  I like since I'm a sucker for romance/harem/cuteness. 

 

what're your current thoughts? Just watch it. If you don't like, drop it. It kind takes a turn in the mood. Goes from being all lovey to being a bit more serious. 


Edited by MrViolin - 5/26/13 at 8:25pm
post #76509 of 126560
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

I am a brilliant mofo... :D

Get rid of/or enhance the wide border around the Mikus. And then we're talking :3

post #76510 of 126560
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

you probably won't like how it goes. I think you'd think of it as too cliche and whatnot.  I like since I'm a sucker for romance/harem/cuteness. 

 

what're your current thoughts? Just watch it. If you don't like, drop it. It kind takes a turn in the mood. Goes from being all lovey to being a bit more serious. 

I'm fine with cliche and all that stuff. I just ranta bout it. Doesn't mean I don't like it.

post #76511 of 126560
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I'm fine with cliche and all that stuff. I just ranta bout it. Doesn't mean I don't like it.

Meng. Usually when someone rants, they dun like it. But you don't really rant about it, you just point it out when it's there.  I'm not sure bowei, give it a shot. I usually go through with something until it really pisses me off or it bores me or another show/thing has more of my attention 

 

Gahd dangit. Sunrise, hurry up and get rid of valvrave and move on to the next gundam project that's comparable to it's predecessors. One with a badass MC like Heero and doesn't rely on a psycho frame or trans-am. 

 

I'm lost on what to watch.

post #76512 of 126560

well looks like I need to do some freshening up w/ some rom series. Still haven't watched all of this season's adaptations like I said I would. First- amagami time. 

post #76513 of 126560
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

@violin @DATE A LIVE 9

 

YAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!
I think I just got eye cancer, BUT I DONT CARE ANYMORE tongue.gif

That SD too much for ya? Where'd you stream? Zero usually has nice streams. 

Kotori finally makes teh big appearance :D

post #76514 of 126560
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

well looks like I need to do some freshening up w/ some rom series. Still haven't watched all of this season's adaptations like I said I would. First- amagami time. 

Amagami is great, watch it and love it

post #76515 of 126560
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Amagami is great, watch it and love it

ikr? this'll be my... 5th-10th time ish? Haruka ark #1 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge