or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5100

post #76486 of 157257
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

says you who watched code geass to the point of memorizing scenes and lines -_-

 

Isn't SS S1 and SS+ S2? What we talking about confused.gif

Oh right that, you are right. Forgot

 

Code Geass is love

post #76487 of 157257
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Oh right that, you are right. Forgot

 

Code Geass is love

....

code geass is ai? you too much bowei. Think it's about time I go and do a rerun of the oldies soon. Otherwise I'll be watching DxD or one of the newer animu for the 10th time or something. I wish they actually stuck with the story for Campione :/ crammed a volume into first ep. Same with DnYnD. Cram 24 volumes into 24 episodes doesn't work so well :/

post #76488 of 157257
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Code Geass is love

Still have to watch that....
So less time, so many "classics" I still need to watch ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

post #76489 of 157257

Hello there.

 

 

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

post #76490 of 157257
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Still have to watch that....
So less time, so many "classics" I still need to watch ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

it's fine tig. you still got time. It's good, but nothing to kill yourself over. And you still have a long way, but you'll be done in about a year or so.

 

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by Theta Alpha 1 View Post

Hello there.

 

 

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

welcome to the club

 :>

post #76491 of 157257
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

welcome to the club

 :>

 

*ahem*

 

 

 

*flicks hair arrogantly*

post #76492 of 157257
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

....

code geass is ai? you too much bowei. Think it's about time I go and do a rerun of the oldies soon. Otherwise I'll be watching DxD or one of the newer animu for the 10th time or something. I wish they actually stuck with the story for Campione :/ crammed a volume into first ep. Same with DnYnD. Cram 24 volumes into 24 episodes doesn't work so well :/

Nop,e its love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Still have to watch that....
So less time, so many "classics" I still need to watch ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

Dude, seriously. Watch 8 episodes of it and see if you can put it down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theta Alpha 1 View Post

Hello there.

 

 

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

Oh hai! Welcome! Read the first few paragraphs of our first page! Welcome! We don't bite...hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theta Alpha 1 View Post

 

*ahem*

 

 

 

 

*flicks hair arrogantly*

As complete overlord. I declare no arrogant hair flipping evil_smiley.gif

post #76493 of 157257
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theta Alpha 1 View Post

Hello there.

 

 

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

Ohai
ʕ ·ᴥ·ʔ ʕ·ᴥ· ʔ

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

it's fine tig. you still got time. It's good, but nothing to kill yourself over. And you still have a long way, but you'll be done in about a year or so.

Pfff as long as I'm in university, I have enough free time for that :D

post #76494 of 157257
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theta Alpha 1 View Post

Hello there.

 

 

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

Hi!
what's that on your avatar?

post #76495 of 157257
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Ohai
ʕ ·ᴥ·ʔ ʕ·ᴥ· ʔ

Pfff as long as I'm in university, I have enough free time for that :D

Man. I'm so lazy. Just wish they'd come out with something kick ass again. Past few years they haven't had anything of real substance besides FMAB and 00/uni/eva and whatnot. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theta Alpha 1 View Post

 

*ahem*

 

 

*flicks hair arrogantly*

:> I'm sorry. 

post #76496 of 157257
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

I am a brilliant mofo... :D

Get rid of/or enhance the wide border around the Mikus. And then we're talking :3

Can you do some photoshop-fu on it? Trying to do that on a netbook won't work out... >.>

post #76497 of 157257
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Nop,e its love

Dude, seriously. Watch 8 episodes of it and see if you can put it down.

Oh hai! Welcome! Read the first few paragraphs of our first page! Welcome! We don't bite...hard

As complete overlord. I declare no arrogant hair flipping evil_smiley.gif

Pft. Anyone can put it down. Only you can't.

 

@ borisu I've already asked him. 

 

Btw, how's eden of the east? 


Edited by MrViolin - 5/26/13 at 9:33pm
post #76498 of 157257

Ok, just found a jerk. Really big jerk

http://www.head-fi.org/t/587912/fiio-e17-alpen-first-impression-final-thought/5835#post_9473339

 

I try to help the dude. 

 

and he comes back with an attitude. That it was my fault that I couldn't be brainy enough to deduce that it was a cable breaking. Then he looks down on my post of work locekd computers with a condescending tone. And then highlights FiiO's units in bold letters to be an even bigger nuscance. And then ends his rant on that he can't trust the accessories.

 

....seroiusly. 

post #76499 of 157257
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

Pft. Anyone can put it down. Only you can't.

 

@ borisu I've already asked him. 

 

Btw, how's eden of the east? 

Depends on how you like shows that are a bit different. I found the action to never really reach a 'high' point and instead kept on the lower barrier of the rising action the whole time before just defusing. 

post #76500 of 157257
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

@ borisu I've already asked him. 

What are we talking about?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge