or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5099

post #76471 of 158542

@violin @DATE A LIVE 9

 

YAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!
I think I just got eye cancer, BUT I DONT CARE ANYMORE tongue.gif

 

@Mech

 

Album GET!

 


Edited by akiroz - 5/26/13 at 7:34pm
post #76472 of 158542

Im still on Date a live ep 4. Should I continue">?

post #76473 of 158542
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

@violin @DATE A LIVE 9

 

YAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!
I think I just got eye cancer, BUT I DONT CARE ANYMORE tongue.gif

 

@Mech

 

Album GET!

 

Yep, definitely get it!

I will buy it if I end up buying stuff from Rakuten...

post #76474 of 158542

I am a brilliant mofo... :D

post #76475 of 158542
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

I am a brilliant mofo... :D

Hahah, 

post #76476 of 158542
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Im still on Date a live ep 4. Should I continue">?

you probably won't like how it goes. I think you'd think of it as too cliche and whatnot.  I like since I'm a sucker for romance/harem/cuteness. 

 

what're your current thoughts? Just watch it. If you don't like, drop it. It kind takes a turn in the mood. Goes from being all lovey to being a bit more serious. 


Edited by MrViolin - 5/26/13 at 8:25pm
post #76477 of 158542
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

I am a brilliant mofo... :D

Get rid of/or enhance the wide border around the Mikus. And then we're talking :3

post #76478 of 158542
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

you probably won't like how it goes. I think you'd think of it as too cliche and whatnot.  I like since I'm a sucker for romance/harem/cuteness. 

 

what're your current thoughts? Just watch it. If you don't like, drop it. It kind takes a turn in the mood. Goes from being all lovey to being a bit more serious. 

I'm fine with cliche and all that stuff. I just ranta bout it. Doesn't mean I don't like it.

post #76479 of 158542
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I'm fine with cliche and all that stuff. I just ranta bout it. Doesn't mean I don't like it.

Meng. Usually when someone rants, they dun like it. But you don't really rant about it, you just point it out when it's there.  I'm not sure bowei, give it a shot. I usually go through with something until it really pisses me off or it bores me or another show/thing has more of my attention 

 

Gahd dangit. Sunrise, hurry up and get rid of valvrave and move on to the next gundam project that's comparable to it's predecessors. One with a badass MC like Heero and doesn't rely on a psycho frame or trans-am. 

 

I'm lost on what to watch.

post #76480 of 158542

well looks like I need to do some freshening up w/ some rom series. Still haven't watched all of this season's adaptations like I said I would. First- amagami time. 

post #76481 of 158542
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

@violin @DATE A LIVE 9

 

YAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!
I think I just got eye cancer, BUT I DONT CARE ANYMORE tongue.gif

That SD too much for ya? Where'd you stream? Zero usually has nice streams. 

Kotori finally makes teh big appearance :D

post #76482 of 158542
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

well looks like I need to do some freshening up w/ some rom series. Still haven't watched all of this season's adaptations like I said I would. First- amagami time. 

Amagami is great, watch it and love it

post #76483 of 158542
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Amagami is great, watch it and love it

ikr? this'll be my... 5th-10th time ish? Haruka ark #1 

post #76484 of 158542
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

ikr? this'll be my... 5th time ish? Haruka ark #1

Ok that is way too much

 

Amagami SS wasn't as emotionally good as S1

post #76485 of 158542
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Ok that is way too much

 

Amagami SS wasn't as emotionally good as S1

says you who watched code geass to the point of memorizing scenes and lines -_-

 

Isn't SS S1 and SS+ S2? What we talking about confused.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge