Something that sounds really, really good instead of "good for the money"?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jlab Epic, Don't blow this off if you like Sony MH1 or MH1C Last post on 11/27/13 at 7:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
The Sony MDR-EX1000 is truly a legendary IEM but in a world of its own. Not even the latest XBA, or XBA hybrid Z series could rival its intimidating large single-dynamic driver setup. (my EX1000...
I had the opportunity to listen to this at length against some other similar priced gears. After pairing my device, it magically struck me WOW! As I tried a number of music tracks , it...
I managed to try this MDR-Ma900 against others in the same shop. The comfort and ergonomics of this Sony are very good. Initially, I was pleasantly surprised how nice it sounded. But...
I tried this twice with different devices. It sounds pretty good with big bass sounds and probably suit a lot of youngsters today. Many very young people that I know prefer Beats or something...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Cayin for providing me with a review sample of their new flagship N6 DAP which is currently available on Amazon and from other retailers like...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 5069
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Honestly I had more fun watching this than some of the shows airing this season. Sure some of the cultural jokes fall flat on me since it's too cultural, but for the most part I still can laugh with it. It can also be argued that this is an anime that has cute girls doing cute things, and in fact it is; the anime also said this at the start of segments in earlier episodes, but it does it different enough from the usual mold of "cute girls doing cute things" that I can't hate it. Of course, the source being from Kumeta-sensei, famous, at least to us, with Sayonara, Zetsubou-sensei, it's a given that I will like it.
I'm begining to understand you more and more...and less and less the more I get you.
I'll be temporarily getting my butt pats and laughing at all my equipment pesaants for a few weeks soon.
I hear that the Summit-fi common room is up three flights of stairs with no lift. You sure you'll make it?
Not sure meng...
I agree with that statement.
Hm...good point. XD
>:0 dfq toonami is back. Searched on wikipedia and apparently they've re-aired IGPX and eva 1.11
found the animu i was looking for after 13 years.
Edited by MrViolin - 5/23/13 at 2:50pm
So I take it you'll get it in 2 weeks.
My CPU fan is driving me insane.
The sound it makes in this "summerheat" haunts me in my sleep.
I want to turn it down to 100 rpm so badly :'(
But I think I prefer tinitus over a CPU meltdown.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 19 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum M2 32 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Zero Audio DuoZA iems... 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 1 minute ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 1 minute ago
- › First day at the Forum 2 minutes ago
- › Yggdrasil: A (P)review - Two days of paradise 2 minutes ago
- › Jay Z To Buy Tidal For $56M? 2 minutes ago
- › Balanced cable : what is it and why would i want it? 2 minutes ago
- › New Audeze "Prototype-Z"! 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 202 Headphones by serman005
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by stuartfang
- › Parrot Zik 2.0, the world's most advanced headphones -... by johnKenneth
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by johnKenneth
- › Xtreme Xplosives On Ear by johnKenneth
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by twister6
- › Sony XBA-4SL by cuiter23
- › Shure SE215 by cuiter23
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by ActiveTechREV
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by d marc0
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3